Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 8:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, dem moves. Hope someone learned something this chapter lol
Dec 23, 2013 9:22 AM
Jan 2011
I don't like this though.... he lost too easily... I mean, he has been learning to fight since he was a little kid whereas the rest of the girls or at least kyouka hasn't even been fighting for a couple years....

but oh well
Dec 23, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
Meh, kinda disappointed. Kyouka was a glasses style class rep a year earlier with no martial arts experience and she takes down someone who has been harshly training for 10 years and is basically a master?

Regardless of her saying he slipped on some pool of water that was lame as all hell.

Worst chapter for me so far.
Dec 23, 2013 9:56 AM
Apr 2010
animegod4ever said:
I don't like this though.... he lost too easily... I mean, he has been learning to fight since he was a little kid whereas the rest of the girls or at least kyouka hasn't even been fighting for a couple years....

but oh well

Kyouka DID mention that he slipped on a pool of water, thus messing with his balance a bit.

If Rintarou had to lose to someone, I'd expect it to be against Kyouka so I'm not too hurt with this loss BUT I am a bit irritated with his new determination to be a dragon. His charm was in his uncaring attitude and super strength, and his newfound motivation will change that.
Dec 23, 2013 10:02 AM

Dec 2011
I was expecting this result... Rintarou is stronger than Kyouka, as with the phrase, "I won the match but I lost the fight."

Also, I assume Rintarou is the one who went berserk on that Naomi girl? It's probably hidden power that awoke from a good fight?

Looks like on the next chapter, we would get to see Rino's sis, seeing from the silhouette of the blade.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 11:16 AM
Mar 2012
Didn't expect he'd lose
Dec 23, 2013 11:18 AM

Feb 2008
well him losing is typical. this is one of those times where Our Hero(tm) gets defeated and then solidifies his resolve and all that jazz.

also, when fighting woman, he is doing so with a handicap.
Dec 23, 2013 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
Well well let the Official Rintarou Hunt start...All 3 Dragons are now After him..someway or another.

So just little balance slip and he lost? So this Officially confirmed that Rintarou is strongest tough still feel little disappointed about the fight...

And I don't think that Berserk was Rintarou..who it was...I have no Idea but we most likely see...tough I think that who ever it was did not kill Naomi (i don't think that Author of this series will kill characters, Do Ecchi Things to them? Yes but not kill)
Ransuiryuu" Rino's Elder Sister "Gentouryuu" Ren..Has Come Back...To the School!!!! XD
JarjaxleMar 18, 2014 12:15 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 23, 2013 2:23 PM

Apr 2010
I'm surprised people expected him to win... To be honest I wasn't expecting a fight, at least we got something and a bit of nice art plus the start of maybe some real story from next chapter on. After all, he's had his moments with all 3 girls now, that was always first on the agenda, and now that's over we can get to some plot. It's the only thing I don't like about monthly manga, they take soooo long to get started properly!
Dec 23, 2013 3:33 PM

Mar 2013
antonnn said:
I'm surprised people expected him to win... To be honest I wasn't expecting a fight, at least we got something and a bit of nice art plus the start of maybe some real story from next chapter on. After all, he's had his moments with all 3 girls now, that was always first on the agenda, and now that's over we can get to some plot. It's the only thing I don't like about monthly manga, they take soooo long to get started properly!

Kind of this. I really hope some opposing schools enter or more variety of characters can be introduced without getting OP'ed by the three dragons.
Dec 23, 2013 9:26 PM
Oct 2013
And just like that, The pants instrumentality project went bust.

The fight was slightly underwhelming as far as how it ended, but either way, it went as expected, so I'm not really mad about it. who exactly was the wolf dude though?
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Dec 24, 2013 7:20 AM

May 2012
kisami said:
well him losing is typical. this is one of those times where Our Hero(tm) gets defeated and then solidifies his resolve and all that jazz.

also, when fighting woman, he is doing so with a handicap.

Agree, If i'm not mistaken, he said something like he vow to never touch woman again. And if you noticed, when he punched Kyouka, he aimed for her cloth.

Btw, another good chapter i guess. Damn i love this manga.
Dec 24, 2013 9:00 AM

Aug 2012
Ahh why does this have to be a monthly!

Dec 24, 2013 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
Rintarou broke his promise, so why pretend he haven't touched any girls yet?
Hope the little kid that grew very big is related to Rintarou, and have a full display of Rintarou's power in the fight, since the kid is a dude.

hope the next chapter is better.
Dec 24, 2013 2:08 PM

Mar 2012
well he was disadvantaged, as he had to be sure not to touch her while fighting. also, I suppose setting up the rule would be too "simple" a path for our protagonist.

hopefully he decides to get his act together and become stronger, as he is clearly in enemy territory
Dec 27, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
harrysoung said:
animegod4ever said:

but oh well

Kyouka DID mention that he slipped on a pool of water, thus messing with his balance a bit.

If Rintarou had to lose to someone, I'd expect it to be against Kyouka so I'm not too hurt with this loss BUT I am a bit irritated with his new determination to be a dragon. His charm was in his uncaring attitude and super strength, and his newfound motivation will change that.

Is it weird that for the entire setup I'd been thinking he needed to take off his socks so he wouldn't slip?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Dec 28, 2013 10:09 AM
Nov 2012
This looked like a first-hit-win battle to me.It's just that his technique was overwhelmed by Kyouka's power,thus meaning that things will get more serious from now on (maybe she wanted to show him,that he will enter a battlefield full of strong fighters).After the fight Kyouka mention that she only won the match,but not he fight thus meaning that Rintarou would win in a prolonged fight where they would have battled until knockout and she also said,that next time they will have a serious confrontation.

After carefully analyzing the chapter and reading other thoughts,I think that Rintarou will get serious from now on and try to aim for the top,not as a dragon,but as the master of a dragon.Let's wait and see the development.
Jan 10, 2014 1:54 PM

Mar 2009
What the hell is wrong with me? Every time I see Rintarou he makes me think of Goku for some reason. Only thing they share is similar hair style :/

Seems like there is a guy who power ups while stimulated by boobss. If there are any flat chest females in this manga they might be able to beat him or Rintarou will have to step in.
Jan 13, 2014 1:57 PM

Jun 2013
I honestly hope he shakes the stupid can't touch girls thing. It was funny for a while, but I like the characters and martial arts enough that they can drop that stupid gag aspect. Plus Id like to see him with Kyouka.
Jan 21, 2014 7:41 AM
Nov 2009
^Did you forget that he suffers from a disease? Chapter 1.

Though the fight was good, I didn't expect him to lose but atleast he only lost the match and not the fight. Hopefully Rintarou acts seriously in there next match so that he won't lose anymore. He's too op to lose lol
Jan 21, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2013
Its a harem. He will either be cured or they will reveal it was a misdiagnoses.

I mean he was already able to hold hands with Kyouka, so he is progressing.
Dec 15, 2014 7:31 AM

May 2014
Nice battle. So Rintaro lost because he was in a bad position and slipped.

What the heck is that at the ending??
Aug 22, 2018 2:57 AM

Jan 2018
Really wanted him to win the match...
Mar 25, 2019 4:06 AM

Jul 2013
I don't buy that pool of water slipping thing. But considering that the winner gets to choose a new school rule then I guess Rintarou had to lose.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 48 Discussion

allenallenallen - Feb 23, 2017

7 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Sep 14, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2017

1 by bakakisima »»
Apr 18, 2020 8:39 PM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 33 Discussion

bakakisima - Apr 18, 2020

0 by bakakisima »»
Apr 18, 2020 11:57 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 29 Discussion

LunyRem - Sep 25, 2015

9 by bakakisima »»
Apr 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

10 by PrimeX »»
Apr 11, 2019 10:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.