Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2008 5:25 PM

Sep 2008
Who's right for Shizuma? Please vote! ^^

I've gone with Miyuki, she's stuck with her through thick and thin, through all the various crushes that Shizuma's had, and there was one line (can't remember the episode) where Shizuma asks her to stay with her forever, which was such a touching scene.

Poor Nagisa, she comes a really close second though, because I think she suits Shizuma's personality (being more submissive while Shizuma is more assertive).

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 30, 2008 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
For all intense and purposes pertaining to character dynamics from the show, the one I think best deserves Shizuma's love is Miyuki. Just like you said, Miyuki was there through everything and was always a silent pillar of support to our Shizuma. And I happen to like the look of Shizuma and Miyuki together.

If Kaori hadn't died I would have loved for Shizuma to be with her. She may have been weak physically but mentally I like the way her personality contrasted nicely with Shizuma's.

Personally, I do not like Nagisa. So of course, I don't want to see Shizuma with Nagisa. Nagisa just comes off to me as a weak character. This may be due to her lack of life experience or the way she handles situations, I don't know. I'd rather see someone with a strong personality with Shizuma.

And what would just be completely and utterly awesome is to see Shizuma and Chikaru together. Love those two. These two would have to be my favorite pairing for the overdose of win they procure.

Just my nickel, anyway. Heh XD

Sep 30, 2008 5:19 PM

May 2008
I agree with you both! Miyuki definitely deserves Shizuma's love. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Nagisa as a character but Nagisa is totally dominated in that relationship, proving for some boring situations. Miyuki, however, would prove to be something of a challenge for Shizuma. Perhaps, I'm reading too much into it but...

I am not too keen on the Shizuma/Chikaru pairing. I just don't see that ever working. While it does seem life a good idea, I don't understand the basis for the relationship (except for the fact that they're both awesome =D).
Sep 30, 2008 10:27 PM

Jan 2008
Yes, Shizuma and Chikaru are a crack pairing. Still, though, as crack pairings go this would have to be the best one.

There are some that put Shizuma and Amane together, and just the littlest thought makes me want to find the closest toilet and hurl.

Oct 1, 2008 12:53 AM

Jan 2008
Heheheh.....
Chikaru x Shizuma all the way~

Though, I agree that Miyuki and Shizuma would make a good couple.
Oct 1, 2008 5:06 AM

Sep 2008
Kikku said:
I am not too keen on the Shizuma/Chikaru pairing. I just don't see that ever working. While it does seem life a good idea, I don't understand the basis for the relationship (except for the fact that they're both awesome =D).

Absolutely. I love them both (they're both on my favourite characters list) but I think Chikaru's too much of a free spirit for Shizuma, who I think needs some semblance of control in the relationship - either by being the controlling factor (e.g. with Nagisa) or by having someone control her (perhaps having someone control her is a bit too strong, but I'm kinda thinking along the lines of Miyuki making sure she gets things done and sort of being her moral compass).

Chikaru, on the other hand, would probably do well with a more immature character that she can mother and pamper. Along those lines, ChikaruxNagisa wouldn't be the worst pairing in the world, although I don't think Nagisa deserves her.

Jan 14, 2009 10:35 PM

May 2008
i can't really see all of yahs pairing but i respect your decision
but for me

ShizumaxNagisa 4everrrrrrrrrrrr X333333

Apr 1, 2009 10:16 PM
Apr 2009
Omg so this was probaby the hardest decision-making I've done in a while. While erotically the idea of Miyuki and Shizuma is hotttttttt, I had to go with Shizuma/Nagisa.

I would be so upset if anyone was paired with Chikaru--there has to be one romantically undaunted character in the anime!

But the Shizuma/Miyuki thing... Man I still djkfhgdfg... I can't make decisions ;-;...
the_etoileApr 1, 2009 10:23 PM
May 29, 2009 8:19 PM

Apr 2009
Nagisa

Sep 24, 2009 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
I like Shizuma x Nagisa.

but I voted for 'shizuma x chikaru' :p silly me!
Sep 29, 2009 2:53 PM

Mar 2009
Shizuma c Me! >:B

--
Apr 30, 2010 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Me
Nagisa, definitely. ^-^
Aug 7, 2011 5:05 PM
Aug 2011
I like Nagisa-chan, but I believe she and Rokujo-san were the perfect pair. They are... different XD, but knew each other completely well, were long time friends, truly understood each other. And she couldn't be so easily manipulated by Shizuma as Nagisa can ¬¬'...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.