Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2013 4:47 PM

Nov 2012
- ENROLMENT FORM -

here is the required information you are to fill before entering the area of play, if you have any questions please see the technical thread and/or ask your question
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Human application -
Name: (real please)
date of birth: (for any birthday events)
description: (tell us abit about yourself)
appearance: (a picture... if you have one, doesn't have to be real but not to fake you know)
apptitude: (put down a feild you excell at, and please be truthfull)
weakness's: (just something you seem to have trouble in)

- Interspecies enrolment form -
(before we begin their form there is 1 questions I must ask
1: what option did you choose: [if the answer is 2 from this we will take your real name/user name and check if the answer is correct]

name:
date of birth:
race:
description:
appearance:
attributes:
weakness:

(if you have chosen option 2/B then please repeat the interspecies form for your other girls, thank you)
BlackRegisJul 9, 2013 4:51 PM
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 11, 2013 9:42 PM

Aug 2012
human application: me:
name: real name huh? ...ok it's codee sievers
date of birth: 3/27
description: has interests in magic collected swords and knives at home...loves a good story is a certified welder..
aperance: Caucasian , short dark brown hair(almost black) is 6ft 3inches tall ..big guy...(my real self)
aptitude: good with machines and construction....can read and make blueprints well
weaknesses: ......cute things...and laziness... booze...

interspecies partner:
name: argent
date of birth: only she knows
race: lich
description: quiet and calm..much like yuki nagato from haruhi...but different ..reads a lot and levitates almost all the time..
appearance:

attributes: strong at magic and smart immortal...undead
weakness: extended physical labor... cats (she always has to stop and pet one when she sees one ...some don't like her)
scout920Jul 12, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 11, 2013 11:14 PM

Jan 2013
- ENROLLMENT FORM -

here is the required information you are to fill before entering the area of play, if you have any questions please see the technical thread and/or ask your question
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Human application -
Name: Alex Casebeer
date of birth: 4/23
description: Well, let's see here, I'm pretty weird. I'm kinda pudgy, tho' I look a lot more trim than I actually am. Generally I'm pretty well mannered unless someone does something to piss me off. Then I turn into a raging asshole.
appearance:
aptitude: Things that involve wordplay, puns, writing.
weaknesses: Physical labor, scary stories.

- Interspecies enrollment form -
1: what option did you choose:1
name: Eleanor Mercer
date of birth: April 22
race: Queen Slime
description:Eleanor is an impressive specimen of a Queen Slime at first glance, her skin is a beautiful turquoise, she's got an impressive bust and she's very well meaning. The catch? She's stupid. If intelligence was a floatation device she'd sink to the bottom of the pool
appearance:Compared to most Queens, Eleanor is exceptionally over endowed, and overwieght, having four "servant" slimes rather than the normal two. Despite being "Over weight" for a Queen slime, she's still got a bombshell body, with E-cup breasts and a sexy hourglass figure.

aptitudes: Being adorable, drawing, video games
weakness: Anything involving intelligence, Athletics
HetlanJul 16, 2013 9:45 PM
When I go for the throat, I go straight for the juggler.
Jul 12, 2013 6:33 AM

Jun 2009
- ENROLMENT FORM -

- Human application -
Name: Sven-Thorben Wendt , duh! :P
date of birth: 04. October
description: I'm a very quiet person. I'm somewhat pervy (not on the outside), My manners are generally very well and more being introverted. But if I have to, I've got no problem getting out of my shell. I'm born under the sign of the scales and that is very obvious.
appearance: Picture Not found, deliver it later. European-Caucasian. I have short darkblonde hair with blue eyes and am overweight, beside this I'm actually very sporty regarding Teamsports and will be likely to take part in such events. My height is ~1.82m. I generally have sth like a goatee, otherwise bareskin.
apptitude: Sports, being interested in many things, I like wordplays and ambiguity, being calm, likes to cook (sometimes mixing up strange ingredients, for zhe lulz)
weakness's: Explaining things!, leading an argument/discussion, meat, lazy

What option did you choose: I'll choose myself one girl.
name: Maya Ela'rah Estelle
date of birth: 21. September
race: Anubis (Wolf Family / Beastman type)
description: She's somewhat wavy in her personality. Most likely she's pretty forward. But nethertheless she's got a very honest personality, which also might end up her being stubborn, even more if there's something she definitely want to have or if she doesn't want to realize her own mistakes. Otherwise she can be pretty clumsy and timid around other people. She was sent to this program for different reasons, but mostly because of her parents wanting her to find followers for their cult and gain knowledge of humans weaknesses.
appearance: Like most of her race, she has also very dark smooth silk-like hair and paws. And if one looks closer he is able to see, that she has a natural very dark blue mixed up in her hair that sometimes shimmers through. She's about 1.70m tall and has a slim but not skinny trained body. She's got a natural teint, also like many others of her race. Her pointy ears go up from the head and her beautiful exotic face is even more exotic with her crimson eyes. Her body is well curved and goes with a nice firm pair of C-Cup breasts. She likes jewels and luxuries to some degree, so she may wear some jewelry from time to time. A fancy staff is also in her possession, since it's an old family heirloom. She's also got a big decorative tribal tattoo which are elegantly curved along her right side of the body and arm. This is the symbol of those who're in her family.
attributes: Intelligent, easy going, likes to sleep in cool places
weakness: Meat, lazy, the sun
SubenuJul 12, 2013 1:58 PM
Jul 12, 2013 8:33 AM

Aug 2012
- Human application -

Name: Philip Bergkvist
date of birth: 13 December 1993
description: What to say? I have 12 years of education, history and biology being my strongest subject. I like keeping things tiddy and are a good cook. I have 10 years experience of Orienteering and nowdays do fishkeeping as a hobby. I love cats but my favorite animal is foxes.
I'm somewhat knowledgable of military equipment and a good computer whiz. Personality wise I would say that I'm quite shy and quiet around ppl I don't know, I can however have a very fierce temperament and like having order. Due to a accident involving a monster girl my appearance has stopped aging after 16 and I'm hoping to find a way to remove this curse at this school.

appearance:

apptitude: Some are mentioned in the description above ;)
weakness's: Advanced math and crowds

name: Chaya von Fuchs
date of birth: 21 May 1996
race: Inari
Power/tails: 3 However, she find having several tails swing behind her annoying so she has combined them to one big
description: Born in one of the noble clans, Camilla was sent to this school as a represant for the Inari. Even tho she was born noble she has been raised to become the perfect wive for her future human husband. However due to lack of knowledge about humans amongs the Inari, the result has become a disastrous... or maybe something interesting for her future husband.
appearance:

attributes: Good at households chores and seduction.
weakness: Lack a bit of common knowledge when it come to humans and our current culture.

Will change the pic and power lvl when she become an adult, same with my guy ;)
RabbiacJul 16, 2013 10:17 AM
Jul 12, 2013 1:55 PM
Jul 2013
- Human application -
Name: Amit Mehay
date of birth: 23 August 1998
description: I am 5ft 8inches, I'm have some cooking experience, and I'm very active. I love to do stuff like walking on fences and running on rooftops, Adrenaline rush is the best!
appearance: I have black hair, brown eyes, tan skin. I'll try to find a pic if I can
apptitude: I'm good with computes and making websites
weakness's: I can't stand the sight of blood, because I faint when I see it -_-

name: Ileanna Von Greiver
date of birth: ? ? ?
race: Lilim
description: Her father is the Demon lord, he has ordered her to find a worthy man to marry, so that he can become the next demon lord. So she enrolled in this school to find the next demon ruler, and her future husband.
appearance: Looks pretty much like the Lilim in the monster encyclopaedia
attributes:Excels in everything she does
weakness: Staying in the sunlight for too long
Jul 12, 2013 2:21 PM

Nov 2012

Approvals for:
scout920
heltan
subenu
Liph

needs edit:
Rjn101 (although I commend your idea on joining for a husband, which makes things a bit interesting I can not allow something involving a higher factor like demon lords, kings, gods and other high up stuff, your allowed noble because there is like ton's of those's around the world but you know, be fair to everyone else)
BlackRegisJul 12, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 12, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
So can we start?
Jul 12, 2013 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
^^yep, head to the airport, do all the normal thing's, listen to the welcome comity, talk to the other players and head to the train station in which you'll go right on into the heart if the RP

im surprised no one decided to use an anime character/picture as their appearance, I mean, that's what its for, visual Identification
BlackRegisJul 12, 2013 2:34 PM

Jul 13, 2013 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
- Human application -
Name: Kannon Samuel Lawson
date of birth: March 6th
description: I'm too nice for my own good. Never give up on anything. I have three black belts, 2nd degree in Teakwondo, Karate , and Jujitsu. I also love weightlifting, actually anything physical, but don't let that fool you. I never failed any of my classes so far. And I have a southern accent.
appearance: Caucasian, 6 ft, 6 inches, bright green eyes, brown hair buzz cut style, very muscular from weightlifting
aptitude: Anything that makes me think
weakness's: heights and spiders

- Inter-species enrollment form -
1: what option did you choose: i chose her
name: Sarah Mctavish
date of birth: November 17th
race:Salamander
description: Has an Irish temper and accent. Never does anything she does'nt want to do causing her to fail classes and lose jobs. Does martial arts in her spare time.
appearance:Tan 6 ft 2 inches, Crimson eyes red hair in a braid toned
attributes: Has little control of her flames or her temper
weakness: nice guys and cats
Liberty92Jul 13, 2013 12:36 PM
I am the threadmancer! No thread shall stay dead if I have anything to say about it!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2013 2:21 PM

Nov 2012

Approvals for:
Liberty92
BlackRegisJul 13, 2013 11:47 PM

Jul 13, 2013 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
You know what? I'm actually going to try and stay active in this if I can.

- Human application -
Name: Robin Ståhlhandske (it's a genuine swedish-finnish family name, and i'm afraid my own is too... normal, if this is okay)
date of birth: 30.06.1993
description: Pretty average student, whiz with computers, interested in foreign culture and history, served willingly in the traditional military duty as a combat medic for an elite platoon. (Well, that's true)
appearance:

apptitude: Reading, Computer Games, First Aid, Firearms (Competitive Purposes mostly) and some knowledge with experience in several different combat styles.
weakness's: Severe lack of initiative regarding anything that doesn't seem exciting from the name, picky eater, bit of a social...recluse with strangers until acquainted.

1: what option did you choose: Choosing 1 girl
name: Miriam
date of birth: 30.06.1991
race: Ignis
description: Young Ignis, looking for someone to accept her as she is, hasn't had any luck so far due to her flames which have the habit of appearing whenever she's feeling shy.
appearance: About 1,70m. Fit, caucasian looks. Pretty much like the encyclopedia 'Ignis', but with more clothes (heat resistant) and dark-red hair.
attributes: Can control heat in most forms, but sometimes summons fire with just instinct. Good cook.
weakness: Hates ice and cold, quite shy.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 13, 2013 2:43 PM

Nov 2012

Approved:
Robbini
BlackRegisJul 13, 2013 11:47 PM

Jul 13, 2013 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
- Human application -
Name: Marc Leahy
date of birth: 31/3
description: I'm kind of quirky, don't have much music since but it can move me emotionally, I like anime and love a good game, not entirely social as in I keep to my self because my problems are my own and my rewards are interests are my own
appearance:

apptitude: dumb-smart intelligence, creativity, gaming
weakness's: lifting, understanding people, social skills

1: what option did you choose:
I choose 1 (despite me best multi choice was a mimic, ignus and dark slime)
name: Fatima etheria
date of birth: 11/6
race: Kraken
description: well I'm magically adept, I've been somewhat alone and like the dark, humans interest me and I am quite intelligent and hard working
appearance:

attributes: magic, intelligence, strength, swimming
weakness: stubborn, fire, social skills, temper, electricity, touchy
BlackRegisJul 15, 2013 6:52 PM

Jul 13, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
@Devi: Accepted
XD
Jul 13, 2013 10:35 PM

Apr 2013

- Human application -

Name: Allen Woad

date of birth: April, 22, 1995, at 1:25 AM to be precise.

description: Well, this is always the worst part, isn't it? I'll give it a shot... I'm a rather laid-back individual, with a calm demeanor. I've can be serious when I need to be, but usually it seems better to take everything with an open mind and slow approach.

appearance: No pictures, sorry. You see, I'm a model, and I'd break my contract if I let you do that. Not buying it, eh? Well, my answer is still no. I'm 1.7 meters tall, and around 65 or so kilo's. You wanted metric right? I'm rather scrawny, from my cross country career as well as avoiding the camp food all summer for the past 5 years (the meatloaf... It fights back...). I'm slightly tan, but the fair completion of my family prevents any real tanning, keeping me rather white. Well, I've been told I have a rather feminine face, but hopefully this scruff of a beard hides it. I have medium length brown hair, around 6 inches that curls to around 4. What about metric? Oh, right, right, that would be like 16 centimeters to about 10 right? That should be good. My eyes are hazel, with a gold-yellow band around my pupils, fading to brown, then finally a green. I think they are pretty, but some people get freaked out.

aptitude: Honestly, I have some pretty weird skills. I've been in the Boy Scouts for like 9 years, so I've picked some some strange hobbies. I'm great at throwing tomahawks, whittling, spearfishing (from the surface, that was a great trip), canoeing, kayaking, sailing (believe it or not, I don't get seasick, but I do get carsick and airsick), fishing, fire making, and that compass stuff. Orientation,you say? How do you... Never mind, that isn't important.

weakness's: Geeze, dropping this one on me huh? Well, I'm bad a spelling, have trouble with technology, which is funny because of how much time I'm around them, and I suck at video games, despite trying really hard to be good at them. I guess I'm also not that good at social situations. I guess I have a problem paying attention to what people say, or waiting too long to respond, creating awkward moments.Yeah I got to work on that... Oh, yeah, good point. I'm also a little dishonest. Of course I've answered every question truthfully! I'm just that honest to admit that I'm dishonest. Wait... that doesn't make sense...

(I just chose my monstergirl)

name: Phoebe Kaios

date of birth: It is inadvisable to ask, subject gets rather defensive.

race: Manticore

description: Seductive demeanor as well as a violent and threatening tendencies, but is much more playful and non-hostile than any other members of her race analyzed so far. She seems to enjoy talking to humans, and is easily excitable. She likes to know others, and has been recorded talking to other test subjects in the same way. She is very curious, dominating her other traits, with an eagerness to learn.

appearance: Rather tall individual, standing 1.9 meters, and weighing 85 kilograms, carried mostly in muscular body and large chest and hips. Note: Subject requested her weight would be left unrecorded. Short hair, around 22 centimeters. Light skin tones, with a black-grey charcoal-like hair color. Red eye, defined by cat-like pupils. Two bat-like wings, allowing flight. Dark black hair covering her beast-appendages, with large ears. White tufts of fur separate the beast-like arms and legs from the more human-like torso. The usual tuft around the neck is not present, revealing the neck completely. The tail is of usual length, with an even number of spikes in a radial pattern around the bulbous end. Update: Found very small deer-like horns sprouting from her head, hidden by her unruly hair.

attributes: Greater-than-human strength, heightened agility, speed, as well as very impressive stamina. Seems to be rather clever, often confusing and toying with doctors for nothing but her own amusement. Her tail-spikes appear to have a potent poison, resulting in Doctor Hood aggressively masturbating for two hours when injected through a launch of a spikes. The spike-launch was not caused by hostility, rather a spike in excitement levels when live prey was brought to her for the first time. It is speculated the poison is more effective while still attached, but more study is necessary. Possesses flight, advanced hearing, scent, and sight mechanisms, as well as potent night-vision. Has the ability, and even prefers, to eat raw meat, specifically caught herself. Observed playing with prey before the kill.

weakness: An increase of slothful behavior is observed when the subject is warm, resulting in naps and laziness while warm. It has been recorded she will spontaneously nap within a sunbeam, despite having a task to accomplish. Her digestive system seems to be rather tender, resulting in digestive trouble with almost every non-meat food source. Even cooked food seems to leave her upset. Also, unusual nerve clusters have been detected in numerous places on her body, with unknown effect. The largest is on the back of her neck. She also seems to not know how to fully control her power, as stated with Doctor Hood's affliction.

Recommendation: Not ready for field test.This race seems very hostile, more so than we have seen yet from the monsters. More study recommended.
[OVERRULED]

Nightfire_0Jul 14, 2013 12:37 AM
Jul 13, 2013 10:41 PM

Aug 2012
wow...that's...pretty long
Jul 13, 2013 10:43 PM

Jan 2013
Het says Accepted.
Do any of my compatriots disagree?
Jul 13, 2013 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
@Scout

Or so I've been told ;D

Nah but I go a little crazy with writing things sometimes, so I'll apologize ahead of time for the hassle.
Jul 13, 2013 10:50 PM

Jun 2013
Lib says yes
I am the threadmancer! No thread shall stay dead if I have anything to say about it!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2013 11:01 PM

Nov 2012
I request only 1 little things and then accept
1: attributes and weakness - add 1 or 2 more weakness, strength is ok but could you amply she's a little civil to actually do this? even though I do expect a goblin or something to treat this like a brothel (idiotic but very funny)

fulfil this and approved
BlackRegisJul 13, 2013 11:14 PM

Jul 13, 2013 11:10 PM

Aug 2012
nah idont mind night..... it's just not what I was expecting and i'll agree with those saying yes
Jul 14, 2013 12:37 AM

Nov 2012
approaved:
nightfire_0

Jul 15, 2013 8:42 AM

Jan 2013
- Human application -
Name: Adrik Stepanov
date of birth: 3rd August 1981
description: 32 years old, graduated from information technologies. 7 years of work expeditence in telecommunications. Being tired of work, enrolled for Interspecies program
appearance: 172 cm (5,7 ft approx), 78 kg, slightly overweight. Small mustache and goatee, buzzsaw haircut. Glasses. Usually wears a suit without the tie.
apptitude: Intelligent. IT guy. Good general knowledge. Honest person (sometimes too much). Can take care of himself, but will avoid household chores as long as he can.
weakness's: Heavy smoking. Sarcastic and not too social. Untidy. Occasionally choleric and slightly egocentric. Lazy or bored when in bad mood. Avoid sports with passion.

I'll choose one myself.
name: Viconia De Weel
date of birth: 8th April, age unknown, but definitelly older than she looks
race: Baphomet
description: Like many of her kind, Viconia had her own careeer as a pagan cult back in demon realm, however over the time, she grew lonely and tired of her position. One day, she just left, leaving everything behind and after contact with human world was established, she applied the Interspecies program in attempt to search for her "perfect big brother" she dreamt about.
appearance:

1.5 m tall, 55 kg
Typical Baphomet with outwardly deceiving appearance of little girl. Although she doesn't look older than 12, she's definitely older, however her true age remains a mystery (as no one dares to ask)
Has a long brown hair with two ponnytails, usually tied with goat skull shaped hairclips. Dark blue eyes.
attributes: Intelligent. Strong-willed. Charismatic.
weakness: Little respect of authorities or rules. Untidy. Egocentric - loves attention and compliments (to extend where obviously untruthful compliment is better than none at all)
beast_regardsJul 17, 2013 10:11 AM
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 15, 2013 11:23 AM

Jan 2013
beast_regards said:
- Human application -
Name: Adrik Stepanov
date of birth: 3rd August 1981
description: 32 years old, graduated from information technologies. 7 years of work expeditence in telecommunications. Being tired of work, enrolled for Interspecies program
appearance: 172 cm (5,7 ft approx), 78 kg, slightly overweight. Small mustache and goatee, buzzsaw haircut. Glasses. Usually wears a suit without the tie.
apptitude: Intelligent. IT guy. Good general knowledge. Honest person (sometimes too much). Can take care of himself, but will avoid household chores as long as he can.
weakness's: Heavy smoking. Sarcastic and not too social. Untidy. Occasionally choleric and slightly egocentric. Lazy or bored when in bad mood. Avoid sports with passion.

I'll choose one myself.
name: Viconia De Weel
date of birth: 8th April, age unknown, but definitelly older than she looks
race: Baphomet
description: Like many of her kind, Viconia had her own careeer as a pagan cult back in demon realm, however over the time, she grew lonely and tired of her position. One day, she just left, leaving everything behind and after contact with human world was established, she applied the Interspecies program in attempt to search for her "perfect big brother" she dreamt about.
appearance:

1.5 m tall, 55 kg
Typical Baphomet with outwardly deceiving appearance of little girl. Although she doesn't look older than 12, she's definitely older, however her true age remains a mystery (as no one dares to ask)
Has a long brown hair with two ponnytails, usually tied with goat skull shaped hairclips. Dark blue eyes.
attributes: Intelligent. Strong-willed. Charismatic.
weakness: Little respect of authorities or rules. Untidy. Egocentric - loves attention and compliments (to extend where obviously untruthful compliment is better than none at all)
Het says accepted.
Jul 15, 2013 4:09 PM

Nov 2012
chest of approval: beast_regards

Jul 18, 2013 5:16 AM

Jul 2008
Super straight-forward and to the point.

##Human Application

Name: Amelia Wu
Birthday: May 17
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, fair skin, underweight, and tall.
Description: Thoughtful. Sensible. Technical. Diplomatic.
Strengths: Quick learning, Knowledge retention.
Weaknesses: Slow reaction speed. Prone to dizziness.

##Monstergirl Application (Option 1)

Name: Nydia
Birthday: February 8
Race: Thunderbird
Appearance: Medium green and blue hair with long bangs, brick-red eyes, thin, and average height.
Description: Thoughtful. Unconventional. Artistic. Peacefully crazy.
Strengths: Low maintenance. Soaks up influence quickly.
Weaknesses: Lack of opposable thumbs. Soaks up influence quickly.
Jul 18, 2013 10:01 AM

Jan 2013
Looks fine, but I'm not sure what Soaks up influence quickly means.
Jul 18, 2013 4:17 PM

Nov 2012
I think that means hetlan she's eisily influenced like she's curious
Aproved: yummy lunches

Jul 20, 2013 11:40 AM

Jan 2012
- ENROLMENT FORM -

- Human application -

Name: German Fuentes
Date of birth: Feb 9th
Description: I'm an 18 year old student who's dream is to become a well known artist internationally and work hard for that position. My usual aspects is of a shy nature at first before getting to know someone before turning into a energetic puppy chasing after anyone I know with open arms and cuddle them till they die. I'm respectful and obedient as well as rebellious to a sense of freedom and good will. My hobbies is of course drawing along with watching anime/reading mangas, playing video games and sleeping.
Aptitude: I'm speaking for myself when I say my highest aptitude is Drawing/painting, some of my favorite subjects include English, Reading and history.
Weakness's: Some of my weaknesses include time management, procrastination and abuse of money

What option did you choose: I choose to pick one myself

Name: Mari Windsor
Date of birth: Apr 17th
Race: Lamia
Description: Mari is a strongly confident girl who knows how to speak for herself and for those who can't speak for themselves, being quite rebellious and trustworthy she's a friend to keep beside you when things get rough. She's a well endowed child speaking heavily on both her chest and hips, making her quite happy about her outer appearance and isn't afraid to show it. She's mostly only in a happy and energetic mood and doesn't get saddened very often, though those who misuse her trust or fails to understand her makes her sad and very quiet. She's very respective of everyone's feelings as she wishes the same for her own. He only dream is for the unison of both humanity and monster species become known and respected so that she'd be able to live freely with the man she seeks out to be her husband.
Attributes: Mari is known to be a chef in the kitchen, knowing exotic meals and treats she likes to make food for people just to see their smile on their faces, what more would a chef want other then their consumers to be happy with their meal. Along with being knowledgeable within the Math and science classes, its as if she was born with a mind of a calculator and can seemingly do math without having to think along with having a stern smell able to tell materials and components just from the smell, along with knowledge of inventions and philosophy of science.
Weakness: Her weaknesses are English and reading, whereas they are to hard to continue to read when they aren't as exciting as in real life and decides to experience things more then just read about it. Along with being lazy especially when the temperature is warm and the sun is out she likes to bath in the warm sunlight from morning to night.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 20, 2013 11:56 AM

Jan 2013
DeuxNyx said:
- ENROLMENT FORM -

- Human application -

Name: German Fuentes
Date of birth: Feb 9th
Description: I'm an 18 year old student who's dream is to become a well known artist internationally and work hard for that position. My usual aspects is of a shy nature at first before getting to know someone before turning into a energetic puppy chasing after anyone I know with open arms and cuddle them till they die. I'm respectful and obedient as well as rebellious to a sense of freedom and good will. My hobbies is of course drawing along with watching anime/reading mangas, playing video games and sleeping.
Aptitude: I'm speaking for myself when I say my highest aptitude is Drawing/painting, some of my favorite subjects include English, Reading and history.
Weakness's: Some of my weaknesses include time management, procrastination and abuse of money

What option did you choose: I choose to pick one myself

Name: Mari Windsor
Date of birth: Apr 17th
Race: Lamia
Description: Mari is a strongly confident girl who knows how to speak for herself and for those who can't speak for themselves, being quite rebellious and trustworthy she's a friend to keep beside you when things get rough. She's a well endowed child speaking heavily on both her chest and hips, making her quite happy about her outer appearance and isn't afraid to show it. She's mostly only in a happy and energetic mood and doesn't get saddened very often, though those who misuse her trust or fails to understand her makes her sad and very quiet. She's very respective of everyone's feelings as she wishes the same for her own. He only dream is for the unison of both humanity and monster species become known and respected so that she'd be able to live freely with the man she seeks out to be her husband.
Attributes: Mari is known to be a chef in the kitchen, knowing exotic meals and treats she likes to make food for people just to see their smile on their faces, what more would a chef want other then their consumers to be happy with their meal. Along with being knowledgeable within the Math and science classes, its as if she was born with a mind of a calculator and can seemingly do math without having to think along with having a stern smell able to tell materials and components just from the smell, along with knowledge of inventions and philosophy of science.
Weakness: Her weaknesses are English and reading, whereas they are to hard to continue to read when they aren't as exciting as in real life and decides to experience things more then just read about it. Along with being lazy especially when the temperature is warm and the sun is out she likes to bath in the warm sunlight from morning to night.

Looks good to me. Het approved. I hope she isn't too proud of her bust or Eleanor might humiliate her XD
Jul 20, 2013 5:00 PM
Jun 2013
Human application -

Name - Zane Foxwell (twin of Miles Foxwell oh and I really don't feel okay by telling you my real
name sorry if this gets you mad)
Gender - *looks in pants*....I am a boy
Birthday- 9/7
Description - I am act like a little kid you can say, I usually pay no attention to girls. I like waffles , I a usually the guy who usually think "Violence is always the answer" but when no when to fight and not too. I can get pissed pretty easy. I am always in high spirit , if I lose a fight then low spirit.
Apptitude- some what dumb,but very very creative,hates wearing short,thinks he is the strongest,but other than that he is a pretty nice dude
Weakness's- The smell of raw fish, and reading very hard book
Appearance - (I look like my Icon just with a and green hood, black bell bottoms and boots

Interspecies enrolment form -

1:what option did you choose:....um ! I guess.(I choose a living doll)
Name-Aoi Tuskiko
Birth day - 3/18
Species - Living doll
Appearance-
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=anime%20girl&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7qv1j---p_VSbM&tbnid=PuVH1hnZ2ja73M:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freehdwall.com%2F2011%2F11%2Fanime-girl-green-hair-winter-snowflakes.html&ei=gSHrUZapLMzi4APcyYHACQ&bvm=bv.49478099,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNGgtKyp9X0wUi01Kg1VELlYQMQO-g&ust=1374450433968560

some thing like that
Attributes - Dark magic , smart, silent (and barely speaks),reading , calm , and she also like people to notice her, she also likes scaring people by standing still
Weakness's- PE,Rude people, water (she cant swim),being hit behind the back

Description - she is quiet and rather hard to notice because when she stand still she look like a doll. If you notice her you may actually get her to speak. She hates water, but likes milk (strange I know). Then she scares people who don't notices her. Other than that she is calm , nice and cute person
Kuro-SonJul 20, 2013 5:03 PM
In Darkness there is always light...That's my motivation as a HERO
Jul 21, 2013 4:07 AM

Jun 2013
I approve and I will guide you for a bit

Jul 21, 2013 6:38 AM
Jun 2013
Thanks for the approval and yes I will probably need your guiding for a looooong time
In Darkness there is always light...That's my motivation as a HERO
Jul 21, 2013 4:17 PM

Nov 2012
Aproval on all

Jul 25, 2013 4:39 AM

Sep 2012
Don't know if it is to late for me or but I'll see if I get approved or not

- ENROLMENT FORM -

- Human application -
Name: Timmy Carnemyr
date of birth: 8 June 1994
description: I'm a sort of a music/tech freak. I like classic cars and I like to play game's. I don't talk so much but I'm trying to improve myself in that area. I have stuidied fysiks, bioloagy, phocology, math... programing and some less important stuff. I don't like religion. I don't really care how things are around me and how people look at me. Do you need more?
appearance:

apptitude: strategy games, do new things, honest, cook, likes to mess with people.
weakness's: Bad lair, lazy, often get's lost in thought, poor fantasy.

1: what option did you choose: 1/a.
name: Eray
date of birth: 19 september 1994
race: Ryu
description: She's very clam and open. dosen't like religion because some human's looks at her like she's a god. She dose not lie. She is almost always happy and it make's her to be almost to nice. she dose not like to be wrong. And she's very open sexuly and she was raised to always look good too the man she loved because otherwise he would leave he or so she belives. And she has no modern understanding what so ever.
appearance:

attributes: like's sayings, know's a lot history and magic, polite, know's a lot about fashion to.
weakness: Don't understand morden things like blender's, or to be more precis things that run's on electrity, and morden sayings.
Edit: changed the pic a little
Carn0Jul 26, 2013 1:33 PM
Jul 26, 2013 12:06 PM

Jul 2009
Right, Birth Date entered.

Carn0 approved
RobbiniJul 26, 2013 2:05 PM
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dorm: Ground Hallway

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

15 by Liberty92 »»
Jul 31, 2013 6:56 PM

» Dorm: Lobby/lounge ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

233 by scout920 »»
Jul 29, 2013 11:51 AM

» [ADMIN/OFFICERS ONLY] - Admin Office -

BlackRegis - Jul 13, 2013

17 by Robbini »»
Jul 25, 2013 12:45 AM

» Dorm: Room 17, Sven and Maya

Subenu - Jul 13, 2013

7 by Subenu »»
Jul 23, 2013 2:41 AM

» Mall: Food Court

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

23 by beast_regards »»
Jul 21, 2013 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.