Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2013 11:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ya...being stuck in a desert SUCKS:

Lol @ the mirage, how silly. It looks like business picked up at a the end so hi cliffhanger.
May 25, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
This episode felt painfully slow, especially after a two week wait. >.<

Bahamut is getting on my nerves for being such a princess. It'd be fine if she just wasn't used to some things, or even had the "I have to twist everything around to make it look like I'm better than you" attitude, but whining, complaining, and throwing a tantrum like a little brat made me wish Jorgumund would give her a nice big bitch slap.

I must admit, the "scale show" idea might be just brilliantly devious enough to keep her on my good side though. xD Even Jormund seemed to be having deviously sexy thoughts on what to make Levi do.

At least next week we should get some action. I have a feeling the little boy is testing/training them now for whatever purpose he has in store for them.
May 25, 2013 12:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

Anyway...
I liked that Leviathan's instincts brought her up short and she didn't immediately grab the spear. In the end, she gave in to the impatience of the others. They need to learn to trust her third eye.
May 25, 2013 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
I spat out my cereal at the end of this episode... Really, a giant mech hehe, this show is so silly but still it's rather fun. I wonder if we will get some action or a really stupid episode like the dragon ep again.
ReasonDesuMay 25, 2013 12:55 PM
May 25, 2013 12:47 PM

Jan 2011
Just don't think about it too much. If it helps, try picturing Levi doing a scale-dance in the public square and all those nasty thoughts about the need for a coherent plot will vanish in a pink moe haze...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 25, 2013 12:50 PM

Apr 2010
Getting lost in the dessert without water is something you don't want to do but this is anime so.
Leviathan can predict the future with her dreams it seems hope she is alright and managed to avoid that attack from the monster that came out of nothing.
I somehow thought Leviathan could pull out her spear without any problem it's probably linked to her a bit like Excalibur so to speak.

Somehow i think the girls will learn a bit about controlling their magic here but we will see in next episode.
May 25, 2013 12:51 PM

May 2013
So they are stranded through a desert. Funny how Levi created water and the other girls hurry to drink it before it evaporates. Looks like we are going to see some fighting action next episode.
May 25, 2013 1:01 PM

Feb 2008
I actually think this anime is good, there isn't so much action thought but the heartwarming comedy is nice you know what I mean.

Yeah I also knew that Leviathan could pull out her spear, similar to Excalibur.

I don't really expect something seriously is going to happens in this anime

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 25, 2013 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode
May 25, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2012
Blackbird said:
I actually think this anime is good, there isn't so much action thought but the heartwarming comedy is nice you know what I mean.

Yeah I also knew that Leviathan could pull out her spear, similar to Excalibur.

I don't really expect something seriously is going to happens in this anime

Excalibur was all a show, so it's very likely that it was magically stuck in there until Levi-tan pulled it up.

And, of course, that brought about the mech thing.

Loved the episode~
Sucks that it was delayed, but glad we're back on schedule~
May 25, 2013 6:15 PM

Jan 2013
This was a good ep, though I think all of this is a test of some sort.
May 25, 2013 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
Levi is just so cute and seem the only one who dose anything
May 25, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2012
levi-tan the prophet @@
May 25, 2013 10:19 PM
Feb 2013
I wonder how much of the disaster the world is facing is happening because Jormungandr damaged that pillar.
May 26, 2013 9:23 AM
Jan 2013
This episode was alright until it got to the end. Oh man, not another cliff hanger :c
but it seems like we'll be getting some action soon on the next episode so that's good.
May 26, 2013 10:01 AM

Sep 2012
Aversa said:
Getting lost in the dessert without water is something you don't want to do but this is anime so.
Getting lost in dessert without water is bad but perhaps unlikely to be lethal. Getting lost in desert without water is another question.... ;-)

And then there is walking under direct sunlight and sleeping rough in desert without any shelter or cover... I guess since they are not really human, perhaps the rules for survival are different to them lol
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 26, 2013 10:06 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:
and sleeping rough in desert without any shelter or cover
it can get COLD at night in a desert.

But, in any fantasy setting, I always make allowances to "assume" some basic ideas about nature and biology may be different. At least, even if the author didn't intend it that way, it helps me get through the story without worrying about the details to much.
May 26, 2013 10:13 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
When I saw Star Wars in 1977 (several times that first week, actually), I was already enough of a science geek that I went on for several weeks afterwards to my friends about how you could not 'bank' a fighter in space and how sound would not travel in space. It took me several weeks to realize my friends really didn't care, it was the story that was important to them. 36 years later and it's still hard to find anybody who really cares.
May 26, 2013 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
Levi-tan got her spear back because of her vision. The mysterious boy is somehow connected to Levi, Bahmuat, and Jormorgand. Ah cliffhanger!!!
May 27, 2013 9:39 AM

Mar 2012
It kinda bothers me that Jormundgand didn't even hesitate to kill and eat snakes...

I mean...isn't that equal to cannibalism?
Its 420 out there somewhere.

May 27, 2013 9:41 AM

Jan 2012
ArmorKingRulez said:
It kinda bothers me that Jormundgand didn't even hesitate to kill and eat snakes...

LoL I didn't even think of it at the time but yeah pretty much *_*
May 27, 2013 11:13 AM

Feb 2013
That random snake in the middle of nowhere lol

Levia-tan!!
Jun 9, 2013 5:45 AM

Apr 2009
Three Stooges: Dragon Girls edition

Tough being a spoiled ojou-sama in the middle of an arid nowhere eh, Bahamut? Still, I like her for being so lively. Some of the jokes fell flat on me this time around though.

ArmorKingRulez said:
It kinda bothers me that Jormungand didn't even hesitate to kill and eat snakes...

Maybe not. If dragons were reptiles, then it'd be like humans eating monkeys. Not really cannibalism, but not exactly pleasant either.
Jun 19, 2013 8:08 AM

Sep 2012
Surprise ! A trap ! That black background wasn't here for nothing.
Oct 18, 2016 7:08 PM

Nov 2013
Bahamut acting like a spoiled brat was cute and annoying at the same time.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 14, 2021 4:42 AM

Feb 2020
Nice desert adventure. Bahamut acting like a spoiled brat was so hilarious. xD
Apr 22, 2023 7:44 PM

Sep 2020
Poor cute desert creatures and Ojou Bahamut :(

Looks like the boy is one of the protector gods of yore
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2013

51 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:19 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

30 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

20 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

25 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.