Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 23, 2013 4:14 PM
Mar 2013
I have read a lot of hateful comments about the DTVB anime, I guess people didn't like it because it didnt stay true to the manga, however i loved the anime i thought it was beautiful and it kept me watching, POINT IS

I am super confused about this whole MULTIPLE mina's everywhere, like can someone please explain to me WTF is that? why is there 2 mina's i mean there was HUNDREDS before they got burned but why? And if you have read the whole manga can you please (IDC IF YOU'RE SPOILING IT FOR ME) tell me if they end up together or not? Because i recently read that the whole point of mina's true form is to keep it hidden because if the 3 clans found out then she would be forced to ''reproduce'' with 1 of them or whatever so it kinda leaves me begging to know if that does happen... ill be pissed LOL. So yea. PLEASE HELP.

Oh and i meant if AKIRA AND MINA end up together.. .Sorry :P

Mod Edit: Made title descriptive and merged posts (please do not double post).
LunaMay 24, 2013 12:41 AM
May 23, 2013 4:28 PM

Jun 2012
How about reading the manga and figuring it out for yourself? Although, you'd have to start buying the manga at some point, because the scanlation group dropped it after it got licensed.

On topic: Unfortunately I dropped the manga somewhere between chapter 30-40, so I won't be able to answer your question. Too much of a bitchy protagonist and nude loli shots for my liking.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

May 23, 2013 5:01 PM
Mar 2013
The point was for me not spend all the money on a whole series, I mean i comprehend your point though i should of read the manga, but now i have another confusement what exactly is the true blood legacy they speak of? Idk if you reached far enough in those chapters where it explains it.
May 24, 2013 12:42 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread moved.
Anime specific threads go into their respective sub-board.
Sep 17, 2013 8:53 AM

May 2013
in the manga the ending also has a copy, and they keep talking about who is the real one :|

i remmember them fighting at some sacred place in japan (the reason the fake one tried to kill mina hime) and then suddenly it ends... and now i am waiting for the scans of the second season thingy :|

there should be 2 volumes already but i cant find scans :'c

altho they really keep saying they love each other, it doesn't mean they can get together... but at Rosario x Vampire there is also a non-vampireXvampire relation, and the vampire is pureblood and she says "nobody cares about keeping pureblood anymore" <- or like, following the old rules is not for this timeage... so yeah, perhaps they get together in the end? :D

i tried to keep it as less spoily as possible

you can read the full manga here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/dance_in_the_vampire_bund/

chapter 82 is the latest one, and since it shows as "completed" here is the sequel

http://myanimelist.net/manga/51027/Dance_in_the_Vampire_Bund:_Sledge_Hammer_no_Tsuioku

good luck reading ;P
¨I´d rather die a hero, that kill a failure¨~RedLikeARose

meaning I'd rather help others than to commit suicide without even a notice on the internet
Dec 13, 2014 7:17 PM
Dec 2014
Link to read Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga:
http://mangawindow.com/manga/dance-in-the-vampire-bund

There's 82 chapters, but it's worth it. I honestly like the manga's storyline because it was interesting and didn't end at a sudden stop. There's also a sequel but it focuses mostly on some other person who is trying to find a cure. Enjoy!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Feb 4, 2010

156 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.