Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2013 3:03 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Final episode. No weird shit this episode like Ep 2 and 3 but does have a urine consumption in the beginning.

Pretty much a huge orgy with a bunch of random old men who pay them lots and lots of cash.

The short haired blonde chick's voice during her first h-scene with that deep voice was kinda weird. Might have been just acting but was still weird.

After that we get some double, no wait, TRIPLE futa action. THREEE!!!

Then more orgy/group scenes with the other girls etc etc.

Think the purple haired chick was having sex with her son...?

Well anyways, if you love non-stop h-scenes, you'll love this episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 25, 2013 3:26 AM

Feb 2012
lol Everything were damn retarded, i suppose. I didn't like the whole adaptation of the game. This was supposed to be hardcore, right? It looked like a hardcore vanilla h-anime. This was so boring. It didn't live up to the level of the which the game was portraying out. Watching this was pointless except for some fetishes being animated.

I really expected much out of this title but everything was just done poorly. Not faithful adapting the VN.
Jul 1, 2013 5:39 AM

Jul 2008
Not as good compared to the previous 3 episodes, before watching this, I wished there were 6 episodes all together. But after watching it, I guess ending it on episode 4 isn't a bad thing.
Jul 8, 2013 12:35 AM

Jul 2011
From one of the most hardcore h-games to one of the most tame h-animes. I wonder if Sei Shoujo approved of anything of the Starless animation adapation, I remember he didn't like how Disclipine turned out but at least Disclipine was still funny to watch.

Starless was just boring and trash all the way through and Episode 4 was completely ho-hum in the way it ended, despite being rushed they could tried a bit more. What a waste of good material.
Aug 19, 2013 12:40 AM

Jun 2008
Killuaaa said:
This episode was awful. The sex scenes were pretty lame. They didnt even bother to show Yuna getting banged by that bunch of guys. They kinda just rushed the whole thing.

I prefer the hentai game version of this

Yeah pretty much. I also kind of wanted to see the cum bath scene with the girl with the Chinese style hair but that wasn't show ether. The artwork was also very inferior.

Nagi27 said:
From one of the most hardcore h-games to one of the most tame h-animes. I wonder if Sei Shoujo approved of anything of the Starless animation adapation, I remember he didn't like how Disclipine turned out but at least Disclipine was still funny to watch.

Starless was just boring and trash all the way through and Episode 4 was completely ho-hum in the way it ended, despite being rushed they could tried a bit more. What a waste of good material.

They do this shit a lot in hentai adaptations. They butcher them leaving the best scenes out, is getting really annoying.
Aug 28, 2013 2:18 PM

Jun 2012
Ehhhh it was alright.
Nov 16, 2013 8:10 PM

Apr 2013
wtf i don't like this episode ...

i just dont like old men >_<
Nov 16, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2009
this show wasn't extreme enough. l expected at least some deaths
Jul 19, 2015 12:28 AM
Jul 2015
Try out the Starless PC game this is based on. There's a lot more good and bad stuff that happens and the scenes shown in the series are longer in the game.
Jul 19, 2015 12:30 AM
Jul 2015
Spoiler, in the PC game characters do die and things get really extreme and there's many endings.
Jan 22, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
frankie5 said:
Try out the Starless PC game this is based on. There's a lot more good and bad stuff that happens and the scenes shown in the series are longer in the game.
frankie5 said:
Spoiler, in the PC game characters do die and things get really extreme and there's many endings.

I got the first ending yesterday, the 'Escape Ending', and.... seriously... I was somewhat enjoying it until I enter in the 'Escape Ending' route... now I'm seriously thinking in drop this game right away....

Spoiler about it ^

I watched the anime before playing the Visual Novel (I always watch the anime before seeing its reference: mangas, VN and etc)... and I gave it a 7/10 (tha't why I always watch the anime first, on the contrary the VN, mangas and etc would influence in my rate)...lol.. I liked the anime (those old men are an exception)...lucky they didn't animated these bad parts of the VN.. * tch* I'm really angry right now about the VN... damn.. =/
TechOtaku-hJan 22, 2016 8:18 AM
May 16, 2016 10:26 PM

May 2015
This was a disappointment and probably the worst translation of Emperess' work to animation. "Bible Black" and "Discipline" kept a lot of the great moments, the weird shit, and flowed much more nicely than this series. By comparison, this is a lot of pretty tame sex scenes when held against the game. Just my two cents tho...
Mar 8, 2017 7:12 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 3:29 PM
Nov 8, 2020 4:41 AM

May 2019
Marisa getting fucked in an old man voice did this otherwise very mediocre episode.
May 7, 2022 8:02 AM

Mar 2022
the only good part of this episode was the Hot Threesome of Futas Marika Mamiya best Character!
Apr 1, 2023 4:34 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
All my life I've been looking for a woman IRL like dommy Mommy Mamiya..

Dec 22, 2023 10:17 PM

Nov 2010
It was an okay orgie. Nothing special. I got a decent boner here and there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starless Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 1, 2013

13 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Starless Episode 2 Discussion

Monad - Nov 26, 2012

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 21, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Starless Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 26, 2012

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.