Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2013 1:53 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Making the promise, and about their manga ending + beating Niizuma's manga. Oh~ such a joy!

Finale next ep.! But airing on March 30, 2013 instead of 23rd the next week.
tsubasaloverMar 18, 2013 6:51 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 16, 2013 3:42 AM
Dec 2012
Great finaleepisode! It was like a final episode, and it could've been. But fortunately not yet.

Season 4 is not scheduled? I miss the anime already. Bakuman has powerful and straightforward vibes similar to Kingdom. And both anime are full of appealing characters. One thing I don't get is why they created Aoki and Iwase. I don't think these two characters fit WJ. Their talents and mature taste in manga would be fully made the most of with YJ rather than WJ. It felt the casting was a bit forced. I'd like to see a spin-off in which Aoki and Iwase make big success.

I wonder if Bakuman has a kind of collaboration with Hakkenden Toho Ibun. Niizuma reminds me of Murasame from Hekkenden: Niizuma is obsessed with crows and Murasame is a crow. Also both characters are played by the same voice actors. Is it just a coincidence?
Mar 16, 2013 4:29 AM

Nov 2007
eminagnam said:
Season 4 is not scheduled?

Manga ended and it is officially the final season for anime, so no more anime from Bakuman.

eminagnam said:
Niizuma reminds me of Murasame from Hekkenden: Niizuma is obsessed with crows and Murasame is a crow. Also both characters are played by the same voice actors. Is it just a coincidence?

Nice catch. Probably because of Niizuma that he decided to audition Murasame. lol~
tsubasaloverMar 18, 2013 6:50 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 16, 2013 6:47 AM
Dec 2012
tsubasalover said:
Probably because Niizuma that he decided to audition Murasame. lol~

Hahaha hilarious! Yeah could be. I take Niizuma as a reincarnation of Murasame story-wise.
Mar 17, 2013 9:30 AM
Oct 2012
Very good episode. I am sure that someday in the future I will watch Bakuman again x)

<3
Mar 17, 2013 10:19 AM
Mar 2012
Maaaaaan, so awesome. SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME.

So, Nanamine, Nakai and Shun did appear. Though they were nothing but background... oh well, it's still something.

30 March. I'm waiting you.
Mar 18, 2013 1:58 AM
Jul 2008
If I'm not mistaken they actually deleted a whole arc dedicated to nanamine. That was the best decision though, since it wasn't such a good arc. This episode was incredible, so nice. It did feel like a finale, because that's more or less what it was, next one should be more like an epilogue. Wonder if they'll handle it well enough to make me shed some tears...
Mar 18, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2011
eminagnam said:
Season 4 is not scheduled?

No, it's over. The goal has already been reached, Mashiro having an anime and marrying Azuki.
Mar 18, 2013 6:22 PM

Apr 2010
Awesome awesome awesome, yes I expected it to be even better but it still was awesome, can't wait for the wedding and the finale next week

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Mar 18, 2013 6:41 PM

Dec 2011
Azuki x Mashiro moments are just too sweet and pure.

I love how the seiyuu of Mashiro and Takagi voiced Schwarz and Weiss in the end of the Reversi part!!!

It feels so sad, but can't wait to see the final episode.
FijiMar 25, 2013 3:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2013 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
aww I wish there was more like their future married life
Mar 21, 2013 3:31 AM

Mar 2012
I got a question and is unrelated to this episode.

Why isn't the big three one piece, naruto and w/e, not being included in the rankings of weekly shonen in Bakumans rankings story. Does this mean that One piece are in different company thats completely different with jack where reversi and other manga are being serialized in the anime story respectively.
Mar 21, 2013 7:08 AM

Dec 2011
Sage says that episode 25 doesn't air this week, does anyone know when it will?
Mar 21, 2013 10:17 AM

Feb 2012
Tr1ckR said:
Sage says that episode 25 doesn't air this week, does anyone know when it will?

Next week.
Mar 21, 2013 6:59 PM
Mar 2011
lonelydemon said:
I got a question and is unrelated to this episode.

Why isn't the big three one piece, naruto and w/e, not being included in the rankings of weekly shonen in Bakumans rankings story. Does this mean that One piece are in different company thats completely different with jack where reversi and other manga are being serialized in the anime story respectively.

Copyright issues.
Check out my blog @ displacedmodernity.blogspot.com
Mar 23, 2013 11:04 PM

Dec 2011
Great episode just one left and for those who are looking for the sub http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfm97_bakuman-iii-24-hd-translate_creation#.UU6XIjfcA3q
Mar 23, 2013 11:46 PM

Dec 2011
damn, another amazing episode!! cant believe there is only 1 left O_O definitely going to miss this series

5/5
Mar 24, 2013 1:44 AM

Sep 2010
kaitonic said:
Great episode just one left and for those who are looking for the sub http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfm97_bakuman-iii-24-hd-translate_creation#.UU6XIjfcA3q

Yosh, finally!

Great episode again. I hope the last one will cover the remaining manga material, featuring other side characters for the last time as well. I do not want to say goodbye, but this is sayounara :( :)
sevkiMar 24, 2013 5:00 AM
Mar 24, 2013 2:50 PM

Mar 2011
Translation from Guardian Cosmos much improved. great ep, they managed to keep me smiling the entire ep, but still had some suspense in there. looking forward to the ending. so sad to see such a great series go.

I'm guessing the way they want to end the manga (greatest ending possible), is a throwback to the way death note ended (or should have ended), dunno though.
Mar 24, 2013 4:54 PM

Nov 2011
They're going to get married!

Fanboying aside. I thought the latest episode was cute. Congratulations to Miho indeed. She did damn well. HGGG, this Miho face:

Anyways, nice episode. Well, there's the week break but I hope the finale will epic.
Mar 25, 2013 12:45 AM

Jun 2009
My babies, they can get married now T_T

The Reversi ending was really cool, i wish there were some authors who ended their series like that too, it sucks to see good series dragging on forever but what do I know, right?

Looking forward to the last episode and crying already T_T
Mar 25, 2013 1:02 AM

Jun 2009
Mar 25, 2013 1:02 AM

Feb 2012
I'm sad to see Bakuman will finally be ending. I loved this series it's without a doubt a amazing series.
Mar 25, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2012
The ending to Reversi makes me wonder if that's how Tsugumi Ohba wanted Death Note to end. I would really like to watch that kind of ending to Death Note just to see what it'd be like.

And I also wonder what else in Bakuman relates to Tsugumi Ohba. Maybe he's a two-man team too. We will never know.. :O

But great episode! Can't wait for the ending. This has really been one of my most enjoyable series. I'm gonna miss it :(
Mar 25, 2013 1:21 AM

Jan 2011
Miho and Mashiro are so damn pure that it's so cute to see them blush and have false starts while speaking over the phone. :) Hattori was freaking awesome in this episode. He even threatened the chief editor that he'd quit editing if they wouldn't let him end Reversi. That scene was really touching.

Loved the way the chief editor put on his coat. :D It was hilarious to see everyone's reactions on Reversi's ending. Great to see that the fans love Reversi, ranging from elementary kids to teenagers. Reversi's ending was so damn cool, in a way it kinda reminded me of Bleach. Also, is it just me or did the white demon sounded like Aizen? :P

Ashirogi Mutou finally beat Eiji in manga volume sales. Takagi is such a loyal friend, Mashiro is lucky to have a friend like him. I seriously love the Ashirogi's rivalry with Eiji. The way they acknowledge each others' works and aim to beat each other is what I like to see.

Amazing episode overall. It's sad to see Bakuman ending next week but all things good have to come to an end~
5/5
Mar 25, 2013 2:00 AM
Nov 2012
The episode was beautiful, it almost made me cry for their happiness.
5 out of 5 for sure.
Can't wait to see the last one.
Mar 25, 2013 3:56 AM

Aug 2010
Totally loved this episode!!!

My fav scene of the episode was definitely Eijii's reaction to the last page. Damn that was a pure laugh of happiness and excitement from the bottom of his heart :D
Mar 25, 2013 4:26 AM
Mar 2012
Really good episode! I was soo happy when Hattori told Takagi about their rank and sales.

It's sad to see such a nice anime go, but this is the right way. Hopefully we'll get an epic last episode! Bakuman hwaiting~~! ^^
Mar 25, 2013 5:44 AM

Dec 2009
Ahhh, great episode. Can't believe it's ending.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 25, 2013 6:18 AM

Jun 2012
A lot of social commentary on manga adaptations in the current anime market. We've seen a lot more studios adapt the model of allowing a manga to finish or give so much space you have the advantage of foresight like the anime director said. I agree in particular with what Hattori said how a mangaka shouldn't be be constrained by other forms of media. It sounds great in an artistic sense but realistically not a lot of authors get the creative freedom they want/deserve.

Bakuman, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure only get the freedom they do because of how popular the manga are. One Piece and Naruto are kind of stuck in the old model of their animes because they started so long ago which is a shame.

Heck even the recent Blast of Tempest is getting the best ending it can with the anime and manga ending at the same time.

I liked seeing the mangakas and just everyday people's reactions to Reversi's ending. Manga is such ingrained into Japanese culture, all kinds of people experience and gossip about it.
HybridMBLMar 25, 2013 7:16 AM
Mar 25, 2013 6:50 AM

Jun 2010
I am so curious about how did the Death Note manga did with the editing department. I wonder if the authors are satisfied with how the manga went. I mean, what if they want L to beat Light and not extend the story further. Oh well, Bakuman influencing me too much.

Final episode next week, we're gonna see Mashiro's epic proposal!

And also that little Azuki <3
Mar 25, 2013 6:58 AM

Apr 2009
Ando- said:
The ending to Reversi makes me wonder if that's how Tsugumi Ohba wanted Death Note to end. I would really like to watch that kind of ending to Death Note just to see what it'd be like.

And I also wonder what else in Bakuman relates to Tsugumi Ohba. Maybe he's a two-man team too. We will never know.. :O

But great episode! Can't wait for the ending. This has really been one of my most enjoyable series. I'm gonna miss it :(

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I got the feeling the author(s) made some references to Death Note's storyline, and it got me thinking that he might've wanted Death Note to end with the introduction of N. Was wondering if I was the only one thinking that, but apparently not ;)
Great episode btw! Really like Niizuma as a character!

Mar 25, 2013 7:25 AM
Mar 2013
IZUMI64 said:

Yeah lets hope so but if you want to see what the wedding episode was like see here :http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=574079
Mar 25, 2013 7:27 AM

Jun 2012
Wah~ i thought it was gonna be the last episode! it's not though! can't wait for the next one! though in the preview, it didn't look that exciting. :(
Mar 25, 2013 7:29 AM

Feb 2012
Awesome episode, that's Akurogi Musai for you, they destroyed Niizuma, can't wait for final episode.
Mar 25, 2013 8:27 AM

May 2008
Yume to Genjitsu . LAST EPISODE NO MORE BAKUMAN IM GOING TO BE SO SAD .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 25, 2013 9:33 AM

May 2011
This episode was just spectacular! Gah, I can't believe this anime is ending so soon now. ;_;
Mar 25, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2011
Vikopaulum said:
Ando- said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I got the feeling the author(s) made some references to Death Note's storyline, and it got me thinking that he might've wanted Death Note to end with the introduction of N. Was wondering if I was the only one thinking that, but apparently not ;)
Great episode btw! Really like Niizuma as a character!

Reversi is basically the retelling of what happened with Death Note. Note the similarities between the main characters, the season in which the anime airs and the timing of ending. Schwarz and Weiss are similar to L and Light, representing good and evil. The anime for Death Note aired in Fall 2006, Reversi was set to start airing in Fall 20XX. Reversi ends at volume 6, around the same volume where the first arc of Death Note ended. Or even look at this, both Death Note and Reversi ends before the anime aired (even after being forced to continue, Death Note still ended before the anime aired).
Mar 25, 2013 11:34 AM

Feb 2007
Ando- said:

Authors: Obata, Takeshi (Art), Ohba, Tsugumi (Story). The more you know.

Also, nice choice for the ep. 25 title. :D
Mar 25, 2013 11:49 AM

Aug 2011
I love how Ohba uses Bakuman to express his opinions and his own stories on the manga world.
Mar 25, 2013 11:50 AM

May 2012
Stark700 said:

AzukyuT.. ^^

great ep i feel that this ep is too long, finale next ep ..

anyways i prefer the manga translation of what hattori said "If the company and the author clash, The one who stands with the author is a true editor."..

eminagnam said:
Niizuma reminds me of Murasame from Hekkenden: Niizuma is obsessed with crows and Murasame is a crow. Also both characters are played by the same voice actors. Is it just a coincidence?

i thought im the only one thinking this when i first saw hakkenden..
Dark_MessiahMar 25, 2013 1:44 PM

Mar 25, 2013 12:56 PM

May 2010
Wonderful as always!
I was so sad and so damn happy at the same time, while watching this episode... It's been a really long journey, wasn't it? I got attached to all those characters so much, I can't believe it's ending aleady...
Well, still one more ep, so I'll start moping next week ;) I hope that the last episode will be subbed as soon as possible!
Mar 25, 2013 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
Hattori is fucking awesome
Mar 25, 2013 5:32 PM
Apr 2011
I <3 this series and I consider it as my top 5 anime!

I am going to see the final episode raw since sage will be late with their subs and re-watch after that.

Mar 25, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2012
Last episode and this was amazing!
Congratz guys. :)

Sent with Mal Updater
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Mar 25, 2013 9:56 PM

Jul 2009
ONTO THE FINALE
VROOOOM VROOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Mar 25, 2013 11:05 PM

Feb 2012
Finally got around to watching this episode and wow it was absolutely amazing. So sad it has to come to end next episode, but I suppose it was time. I find it hard to believe that this anime will ever get kicked out of my top 5. Simply amazing
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Mar 25, 2013 11:06 PM
Mar 2011
Eiji sounded like he had an orgasm LOL. Loved his reaction.
Check out my blog @ displacedmodernity.blogspot.com
Mar 26, 2013 1:05 AM

Aug 2007
ahh, now i know why death note started to suck after the first arc. It was so intense and thrilling and then all of a sudden it sucked and couldn't rebuild properly. It is good to know the author just wasn't able to end his series the way he wanted to. I always felt that death note would have been a much better anime if it ended after the first arc.
Mar 26, 2013 1:18 AM

Apr 2011
Marhuto said:
Last episode and this was amazing!
Congratz guys. :)

Sent with Mal Updater

This ain't the final episode. The final episode comes out this Saturday and the subs, probably, will take yet another week or two.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.