Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2013 1:22 AM

Mar 2012
ℱᗩᐯᗢ⋒ᖇᓮ♈ᗴ ᙅᗢᘎᖰᒪᗴ?

From her series~! Which is your choice couple~!?
Or maybe you prefer a couple from another of her stories? Let us know!

As for me!

OtakuMadnessOct 30, 2013 3:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 1, 2013 2:46 PM

Jun 2011
Well... my favourite couple is definitely Shinonome x Yukimura ♥
But it's closely followed by Mikado and Towa... because they're just too funny xDD
I have to confess that I'm not a big fan of Kuon x Nanao, though they do have their moments... ^^'
So my third place would go to Yui x Takumi from Mitsugetsukei Honey, I guess :3
Jan 1, 2013 2:56 PM

Mar 2012
SilentLluvia said:
Well... my favourite couple is definitely Shinonome x Yukimura ♥
But it's closely followed by Mikado and Towa... because they're just too funny xDD
I have to confess that I'm not a big fan of Kuon x Nanao, though they do have their moments... ^^'
So my third place would go to Yui x Takumi from Mitsugetsukei Honey, I guess :3

I find with most that Kuon x Nanao are either disliked or LOVED! Just the kind of couple they are xD & I just so happen to be one of those who love them! :D
Absolutely enjoooy Mikado x Towa~! (Plus they are special because they are the first couple I read about :3) & Shinonome x Yukimura are just too yummy no doubt! In the end I love them all for different reasons~! ♥♥♥
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2011
I was between Shinonome x Yuki-chan and Kuon x Nanao. In the end, I voted for the first. Well, I just love them, I can't help it. xD I totally adooore their relationship. <3

But but but...Kuon x Nanao is also amazing. I just love Nanao, he's too perfect. Kyaaa *.*
Jan 1, 2013 3:49 PM

Mar 2010
Kuon x Nanao Got my vote!!! I just love the couple!!!!! and their story <33333333333 [Yes alot of 3's] xD... Anyways They are just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD
Jan 1, 2013 3:57 PM

May 2012
Shinonome x Yukimura!!! I love this couple!! I don't know how many times may I have read their stories!! XDD They are perfect! <3 >///<

I also like Mikado and Towa! They are sooo funny and cute I can't help but like them! :) :)
Jan 2, 2013 12:11 AM

Aug 2012
kuon x nanao are one of my otp's <3
ahhh their relationship is so lusty (¬‿¬)
the other couples are fun to read about as well xD <3
Jan 2, 2013 6:56 AM
Oct 2012
I absolutely love Kuon x Nanao!
Jan 2, 2013 6:56 AM

Jul 2010
It's a tie between Shinonome x Yuki-chan and Kuon x Nanao for me too...
I love love LOVE the uke's in both these pairings so much!!
But since I like Shinonome more than Kuon my vote goes the first pair >3<
Jan 2, 2013 11:58 AM

Feb 2011
for me it definitely has to be Kuon & Nanao~
honestly nanao is my favourite character out of the series, like damn he's too adorable! *^*
and the couple has so many cute moments (-^〇^-) but then again i also love towa and mikado since their relationship is just as cute ^^
same with yuki-chan and shinonome *o*
Jan 3, 2013 2:39 AM

May 2011
i guess probably kuon and nanao! i love their stories so much
i also like shinonome and yuki too, actually a lot more now because their relationship is progressing a lot better. (and because i have a weakness for meganes!)
as for mikado and towa, i think they've become a bit boring? they were okay in the beginning, but i'm pretty impatient and as all the stories for that couple so far they still give off the allure of still being sex friends? at least in yuki's case he now acknowledges that him and shinonome are a couple.
personally my opinion though

ヽ(*ω。)ノ
Jan 4, 2013 12:52 PM

Dec 2011
My fav. is def. Mikado and Towa but I love pretty much all the couples cuz there so funny and cute together <3!~ Maybe I like Mikdao x Towa the most since that's the first couple I saw in the story lol? But seriously love all the other couples especially Shinonome x Yuki.
Jan 5, 2013 12:35 AM

Oct 2011
I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I JUST WANT MORE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

but seriously, it IS really difficult to choose... but i would have to go with ShinonomexYuki as my favorites, with MikadoxTowa and KuonxNanao both close behind. However, I would Take them all if I could! XD <3
Jan 13, 2013 12:49 AM

May 2012
it's really hard to choose since they're all so cute, but I think my fav would be kuon x Nanao, I dunno why they're just so adorable *u*
Jan 17, 2013 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
For me there is no other option like Shinonome and Yukimura. They are my favourite couple. I wish to read some new manga with them.
Jan 18, 2013 11:02 PM

Dec 2012
Shinonome and Yukimura....because....just yes. All couples make me want to throw a pillow bc WOAHHAHAHHAHfeels but, Shinonome x Yukimura because yes.
Feb 1, 2013 12:43 PM

Mar 2012
rose93 said:
My fav. is def. Mikado and Towa but I love pretty much all the couples cuz there so funny and cute together <3!~ Maybe I like Mikdao x Towa the most since that's the first couple I saw in the story lol? But seriously love all the other couples especially Shinonome x Yuki.

I'm glad to see Mikado x Towa getting some love too! Even though they didn't win my vote, I am still completely in love with them both *3*

otakuintraining said:
I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I JUST WANT MORE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Ah! I hear ya! I hear ya!!!! x'D

neko-ketsu said:
Shinonome and Yukimura....because....just yes. All couples make me want to throw a pillow bc WOAHHAHAHHAHfeels but, Shinonome x Yukimura because yes.

Hahaha!!! I love that! & I understand *nods* because... just yes ... ;'3
Feb 2, 2013 6:22 PM

Jan 2011
way too hard between ... all of them. LOL. they each have an aspect I love. I ended up picking Kuon x Nanao, because of the recent AF card submissions lol... and I want a lover like Kuon. I like being dominated, and I like the possessiveness he has... delicious... and Nanao is adorable. megane uke ftw! Adorable but also ... oh so sexy.

But speaking of adorable -- Mikado and Towa! Towa is the cutest little delinquent ever, very much like Aki from Honto Yajuu. ^^

And I love couples w/ a history like Yukimura and Shinonome! Tsundere uke, megane uke, yum yum too. =)

Feb 26, 2013 6:36 PM

May 2009
It's a really hard choice, but I'd have to choose Shinonome and Yuki-chan!

They've been my favourite couple since their debut~ <3
Though Kuon and Nanao are a -very- close second...

:)
May 13, 2013 2:25 AM

Mar 2009
I love them all but I think Kuon x Nanao has to be my favorite >W<
Sep 3, 2013 7:44 AM

Oct 2008
Personally I'm all over Kuon x Nanao cause I really like the combination of the serious, possessive type and the more playful one. Nanao is probably my favourite character so far since he's warm-hearted, sensitive and lovely, but at the same time a little two-faced and perverted. Kuon is just right for him to make sure Nanao is grounded. I simply love the chemistry between them. <3

For me the Kuon x Nanao pairing is closely followed by Shinonome x Yukimura. They're probably the most funny and entertaining couple in the series. I like their interactions as well and especially Shinonome as a character. But there are sometimes moments in which I seriously pity him and can't stand Yukimura because he's just too pigheaded and tsundere. Nevertheless a great pairing though.

Third and last place goes to Mikado x Towa. I'm not that much a fan of the dominant seme and clueless, naive uke constellation. I actually stopped reading the Warui series once after having finished the first installment "Warui Koto Shitai" and wasn't really interested in all further volumes for quite a while. But I'm glad that I gave it a second chance and even somehow grew to like Mikado x Towa over time.
Oct 27, 2013 3:03 PM

Aug 2007
Shinonome x Yukimura is for sure my favorite pairing. •u•

EDIT: Just catched up with the whole series. Still, Shinonome x Yukimura is my top. Kuon and Nanao is in 2nd by a really small margin. I seriously love those two pairing.

As for Mikado x Towa, they just don't really interest me like the other two. I can fangirl about the Mujihi na arc and the ja Nai kedo arc, but the Warui arc just not my cup of tea.
MaoraOct 28, 2013 6:47 PM
Jan 22, 2014 10:33 PM

Mar 2008
Kuon x Nanao get my vote. They are just so cute <3
I guess I'm not really into angsty type of ukes...
Aug 3, 2014 11:01 AM

Dec 2012
Jinrou said:
I was between Shinonome x Yuki-chan and Kuon x Nanao. In the end, I voted for the first. Well, I just love them, I can't help it. xD I totally adooore their relationship. <3

But but but...Kuon x Nanao is also amazing. I just love Nanao, he's too perfect. Kyaaa *.*

Lol same for me!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Official Member Cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

OtakuMadness - Jan 1, 2013

51 by LaceyKuroki »»
Aug 13, 2016 10:51 AM

Sticky: » ARCHIVE

OtakuMadness - Jan 1, 2013

6 by OtakuMadness »»
Aug 19, 2013 9:00 AM

» Mujihi na Karada [NOW BEING SCANLATED]

OtakuMadness - Jan 5, 2013

3 by OtakuMadness »»
Aug 5, 2013 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.