Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2013 9:17 PM
Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
episode for rai-chan, cute as always hehe
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 22, 2013 9:42 PM
Dec 2012
Chi, bi, Chibi DebuDevi! I still wonder what kind of devils they are. They don't act like devils--no evil action so far. They haven't told us about their real parents so much. Are they going to take over the world in the end? I wanna see a spin-off or a dark version like Madoka★Magica. (It would be named Chibi★Devi!)
Jan 22, 2013 10:21 PM

Jan 2011
eminagnam said:
Chi, bi, Chibi DebuDevi! I still wonder what kind of devils they are. They don't act like devils--no evil action so far. They haven't told us about their real parents so much. Are they going to take over the world in the end? I wanna see a spin-off or a dark version like Madoka★Magica. (It would be named Chibi★Devi!)

Remember that Japan has a somewhat different understanding of "devil" than Western Christian societies do. Think of them more as a magical being from another dimension (or like the Norse would, inhabitants of one of the eight realms other than Midgard--Middle Earth). And frankly, Pepe looks more like the chief villain in Madoka than any of the devi babies....(coincidence...? I wonder......)
rodacJan 22, 2013 10:33 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 22, 2013 10:38 PM
Dec 2012
rodac said:
Remember that Japan has a somewhat different understanding of "devil" than Western Christian societies do. Think of them more as a magical being from another dimension (or like the Norse would, inhabitants of one of the eight realms other than Midgard--Middle Earth). And frankly, Pepe looks more like the chief villain in Madoka than any of the devi babies....(coincidence? I wonder......)

Ahh I see. I expected character development like Damien from the Omen.
Jan 23, 2013 3:30 AM

May 2010
lol I am missing Karin chan's naasuu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chibi☆Devi! Episode 53 Discussion

rodac - Jun 21, 2013

4 by SkaeCrack_13 »»
Jun 15, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Chibi☆Devi! Episode 75 Discussion

rodac - Mar 3, 2014

9 by bushman66 »»
Nov 4, 2022 5:54 PM

Poll: » Chibi☆Devi! Episode 1 Discussion

xochandaox - Oct 10, 2011

43 by bushman66 »»
Nov 1, 2022 5:01 PM

Poll: » Chibi☆Devi! Episode 73 Discussion

rodac - Mar 2, 2014

1 by FedeMetal »»
Jun 2, 2022 12:16 PM

Poll: » Chibi☆Devi! Episode 72 Discussion

valoon - Feb 20, 2014

2 by FedeMetal »»
Jun 2, 2022 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.