Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2012 3:02 AM
Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ermm... no one have watched this? ok, i will start with a simple one...
Part 1 : NTR on the start...WHYY?ლ(́◉◞.◟◉‵ლ)
Part 2 : is continuation from episode 1..YES!!!

that all..

*lazy to attach pic..(─‿‿─)
badzSep 30, 2012 3:30 AM
Sep 30, 2012 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
NTR is pretty much nothing when the brother had very little screentime and the POV is in the netorare guy. That's not how put maximum rage to the viewers pink pineapple. They need to take up some notes from Poro.

I like how they continued the second story though but that ending ;_;

Fucking oniichan.
-QuasarSep 30, 2012 12:04 PM
Sep 30, 2012 1:46 PM
Sep 2012
Where can i find the english sub version of episode 2?
Oct 1, 2012 4:14 AM
Sep 2010
cyris160 said:
Where can i find the english sub version of episode 2?

Don't know...i watched the raw version..≖‿≖
Oct 2, 2012 6:06 AM
Dec 2010
i need to re-edit the video need to cut the NTR seen, i just don't like NTR :D
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM
Oct 2012
UGH. Seriously, waiting all time for this, and I was so let down... first one was horrible...time to kill the friend... second one was just... blegh. Deleting it. Just my thoughts though.. ^^;
Oct 2, 2012 11:30 AM
Oct 2012
-Quasar said:
NTR is pretty much nothing when the brother had very little screentime and the POV is in the netorare guy. That's not how put maximum rage to the viewers pink pineapple. They need to take up some notes from Poro.

I like how they continued the second story though but that ending ;_;

Fucking oniichan.
I know right? I was hoping the second story would make up for the crappy first one... but no, oniichan has to pull a douche move... =.= Here i was hoping for some happy brosis love to cheer up the morbid manga i didn't know was going to happen. again, my thoughts ^^;
Oct 2, 2012 2:27 PM

Oct 2010
Why does this NTR shit just keep showing up? In a supposedly vanilla titled imouto moe loli-hentai no less.

I half expected the end of the second part where the sister is standing there looking at the bus go away and we hear a "BZZZZZZZZ" sound followed by a few thick vibs and anal beads falling from her skirt. Then some fat smelly faceless fucker appears from the shadow of the nearest tree and goes "You're finally done with that worthless brother. You're all mine now imouto-tan! KEKEKE."

All this NTR shit is messing with my mind man. Mentally unstable now.
Oct 2, 2012 2:53 PM
Oct 2012
HowTragic said:
Why does this NTR shit just keep showing up? In a supposedly vanilla titled imouto moe loli-hentai no less.

I half expected the end of the second part where the sister is standing there looking at the bus go away and we hear a "BZZZZZZZZ" sound followed by a few thick vibs and anal beads falling from her skirt. Then some fat smelly faceless fucker appears from the shadow of the nearest tree and goes "You're finally done with that worthless brother. You're all mine now imouto-tan! KEKEKE."

All this NTR shit is messing with my mind man. Mentally unstable now.
no sh*t. Jeez, it just made my day worse, if that was even possible. I was so stoked when I saw it finally uploaded I apparently missed the tags @-@. Just... depressing...
I don't even know why it's so popular these days @-@ You feel like punching a douche too?
Oct 3, 2012 8:01 AM
Oct 2012
to the guy that is doing this anime, NEVER and NEVER do another episode like the first part of this episode, this is suposed to be a history about the brother and the loli sister that love each other, the first part the girl wanted to be with the brother and the guy appear and ruins everything, PISS OFF, this is supposed to be a good story:(
im so frustrated, and to the guys who think that is ok at least once of time, go see I Can and Inuyochi or something like that and you'll understand why im so angry, to this hentai what i want to see, is the brother and the sister together even if they know that is immoral, but if they love each other they can do it and be happy together, not that one guy appears and ruins it, so i want you to make episodes like the first episode.
THERE, THAS MY F***** OPINION:(
Oct 3, 2012 8:30 AM
Oct 2012
Yuujiii said:
to the guy that is doing this anime, NEVER and NEVER do another episode like the first part of this episode, this is suposed to be a history about the brother and the loli sister that love each other, the first part the girl wanted to be with the brother and the guy appear and ruins everything, PISS OFF, this is supposed to be a good story:(
im so frustrated, and to the guys who think that is ok at least once of time, go see I Can and Inuyochi or something like that and you'll understand why im so angry, to this hentai what i want to see, is the brother and the sister together even if they know that is immoral, but if they love each other they can do it and be happy together, not that one guy appears and ruins it, so i want you to make episodes like the first episode.
THERE, THAS MY F***** OPINION:(
I'm actually paranoid now to see what the next episode with be like, if there is another. I read from LonerPrime (translation editor) that series was a "trap" from the beginning. But it's so misleading considering what the title of the anime is called...
Oct 3, 2012 1:56 PM

Jan 2012
Reading the comments sure saved me. Hate NTR shit
Oct 4, 2012 3:04 PM
Mar 2011
Delicious loli rape! Needs moar.
Oct 5, 2012 7:19 PM

Jan 2012
Great like the previous episode. Want to see more.

Oct 7, 2012 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
Can't really say the first half was NTR. Didn't feel any rage and I liked it.
Oct 7, 2012 7:18 PM

Dec 2007
So much NTR these days I'm practically immune to it now. This episode was pretty light so all I saw was a cute little loli having some fun. :3
Oct 15, 2012 5:51 PM
Apr 2011
Technically, the 1st part, the brother was at fault. He actually promised to support the best friend's love with the little sister but he betrayed the best friend. For the 2nd part, well there is no real future in that type of relationship unless both parties are willing to take the consequences for their actions so I agree the brother is a cowardly loser for not trying the nobler (maybe?) path.
Oct 19, 2012 3:25 PM
Jul 2011
I didn't expect actual rape in this show, but fine with me. The action was pretty good, and it was all Seiichi's fault anyway :-P (too bad for his sister that his friend had to take his revenge through her).

The second part was rather disappointing. It's understandable that her brother was not cool with being lied to on such a scale, but why would an author choose to write such a depressing ending to a story like this one?

All in all this show really is a trap. I found it particularly interesting because they actually managed to be funny/positive and sexy at the same time (which usually fails). Now it went all dark and edgy - which is a good thing by itself, but my expectations were crushed and the show is not that special anymore :-/ Well, except for the excessive use of lolis, that is :-P
Nov 12, 2012 6:27 AM

Jan 2012
I skimmed through the raw manga of this and lemme inform you that, you should drop this if you are against NTR. It doesn't get any better
Dec 2, 2012 7:23 AM

Dec 2008
The first ep of this ova had a quite illegal premise, but with some cuteness it was easy to watch. Ep 2 showed what hentai is about in general mean "rape". It's no fun when the females are so young and get abused in such a blackmail way. She should have told her brother or bite the evil dude, like Asuna did recently XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2012 10:26 AM

Jun 2012
leesan said:
I skimmed through the raw manga of this and lemme inform you that, you should drop this if you are against NTR. It doesn't get any better

thanks for the warning, I wont be watching this anymore
Dec 20, 2012 5:27 PM

Sep 2012
first time seeing an NTR and I hated it but they tell me I'll get used to it idk I doubt it because I'm the jealousy paranoid type so NTR will end up fucking my mind even more but fuck it
Feb 21, 2013 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting. I liked the second half of this episode as the story is slowly chugging along. I hope the next episode (if there is 1) will continue the story.

not a fan of the first half of this episode tho.
May 12, 2013 9:34 AM

Oct 2011
NTR... One who made this episode should just die.
Jul 29, 2013 2:13 PM

May 2013
Mikenzb said:
Interesting. I liked the second half of this episode as the story is slowly chugging along. I hope the next episode (if there is 1) will continue the story.

not a fan of the first half of this episode tho.

i agree with you.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jul 18, 2014 9:24 AM
Apr 2014
Reading the comments, it seems a good idea to just drop this and don't watch the second episode. I really hoped the series would continue like the first episode, but well... I'll find some other I guess. Pretty mad right now tbh
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jan 9, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2013
I'm actually glad that guy got ntr'd.
Feb 15, 2015 2:38 AM

Aug 2009
first part, meh, wasnt even that arousing for me

second part, being the continuation from ep1, had a nice beginning

but bad story bro

need another hentai now to actually fap

6/10
Dec 14, 2015 2:26 PM

Oct 2015
1st episode:

1st part: 10 (nothing to complain)
2nd part: 9 (all that "heavy" atmosphere made me take 1 point)
------------------

2nd episode:

1st part: 1 (needs no comment here, hentai's cancer: shit NTR)
2nd part: 6 (really good sex scenes, but that final really killed the mood)
------------------

Overall = 6.5
TechOtaku-hDec 21, 2015 7:09 AM
Jan 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Dec 2012
The NTR was messed up but can't say I was too bothered by it especially with little to none attachment to anyone involved. As for the second part, definitely loved it. Especially when Aki sucks on her onii-chan's instant ramen hint hint nudge nudge. Public sex moments are the best, so much excitement involved. I was caught off guard by the ending though, surprisingly sad. But also sweet since Aki is in no threat of being abused by a deranged old man.

I think this is the first loli hentai I've stopped to watch (that I can remember), I usually prefer doujin/images. I love character designs and expressions, but I can't stand the x-ray shots. Sex is an aesthetic indulgence for me so that was an eyesore when it was constantly popping up at all of the wrong moments.

6.5/10
Aug 20, 2016 9:13 PM

Jul 2013
Jeez I've went ahead to read the whole doujin to see how the story ends. Mr. Okada Kou who wrote it is now on the list of stuff I'll never watch/read again (most girls look 4-15 years old and every single one of his works has NTR). The NTR in the anime is arguably light because we don't see much of the guy who gets the girl stolen but that changes later.
May 22, 2017 5:51 PM

May 2017
Yeah, first arc of this episode ruined it for me. it was completly unesesary... why did they had to do that.
also if the best friend liked the little sister so much he took a wrong route to let it known and will lead to bad ending, if it was real... but its hentai so yaaaay happily ever after with the one who raped you, like the author wanted it...
Motha foca!!!

also:
ThatRandomDudeMay 22, 2017 6:11 PM
May 14, 2021 5:19 AM
Jan 2021
ThatRandomDude said:

also:

parker6264May 14, 2021 5:31 AM
Oct 5, 2021 10:25 PM

May 2012
Really didn't like that first half of the episode. Instant mood killer, was a struggle to watch, I even considered skipping it for the sake of my sanity, but I managed. Overall score would have been much higher if it weren't for that scene.

Second half was much much better. I think Aki's story arc was pretty well done. I enjoyed the sad ending. Not the ending I would have preferred, but they did it well.

6/10, probably 8 or 9 if not for the NTR rape scene. Oh well. Hentai giveth, hentai taketh away.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki de Suki de, Suki de The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

31 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 11, 2022 1:09 AM

» Episode 3?

Hurthadez - Jan 6, 2013

1 by YuriEmpire »»
Jan 25, 2017 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.