Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2012 1:08 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, the master loves the girl with the blue hair. I wonder after marriage, is he still gonna treat her like that... :(

for a hentai, it did a decent job of a romance.
Apr 27, 2013 11:54 AM
Apr 2013
" In the end, the master loves the girl with the blue hair. I wonder after marriage, is he still gonna treat her like that... :( "
Oh, he better start treating with respect, like a lady! Or else I'm gonna kindly teach him...with my fists...!
And those maids really piss me off...somehow even more than Kazuto!
It was the romance that made me watch this anime...
Occasionally, I just wanted to jump inside my computer and right into the anime...boy would I beat the living hell out of that disrespectful noddy!
( I kinda did. I'm writing a fanfiction about Kazuto and Momiji after their wedding)
And for some reason, I couldn't find any artwork OR fanfics of this Anime...sad, sad, sad....
Nov 11, 2015 3:56 PM
Nov 2015
Ahem to that sister and I hope you post your fanfiction on tumblr
Nov 16, 2015 5:23 AM
Oct 2013
Awww kazuto feeling down without momiji XD

Lots of nude this episode which was very nice (*˘▽˘*)

I liked how blond maid was so weak against the vibrators and then her punishment was cute. Her cries were good.

And glasses girl seems to never get what she wants XD she seemed so sad after that anal, probably wanted the normal sex.

Hidden sex and vibrator play with momiji was not bad. Laughed a bit when she moaned too much and he said 'don't worry, she's always like this' hahahahaha.

It was good the way her body tensed each time the wax dripped on her. And being tied up with her whole body exposed would of been quite embarrassing, no doubt (๑´ڡ`๑) I was surprised to see the burns remain afterwards and then even a treatment scene with ointment and licks. Never seen that before.

Momiji's cries and pleas to all the forced and partially unwanted ero plays were so good (*˘︶˘*)

She got to sleep with him at the end! Ye━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━s!! Such happy ending with that morning kiss and they both smiled, so adorable ٩(๑>ω<๑)۶
Oct 1, 2016 5:03 PM

Oct 2015
And as usual, moral of the "story": mistreat a girl to make her like you.

3/10
TechOtaku-hOct 1, 2016 5:07 PM
Jan 8, 2018 4:42 PM
Jul 2018
I only got one thing out of this viewing and it was something about Momiji not being a doll. I'm sure the line has some significance, as well as the doll on her chair, but I wasn't able to figure it out...though it's not like I tried.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momiji Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 13, 2015

3 by sinzan »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:36 AM

Poll: » Momiji Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 15, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 8, 2018 4:37 PM

Poll: » Momiji Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 14, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 8, 2018 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.