Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2008 7:28 PM

Jul 2008
well, this was such an intense/depressing episode wasn't it? so much happened...i wanted to cry...i wanted someone to just come out and shoot some certain people *coughblackknights&schneizel&cornelia&villetacough* but more importantly, rolo died. HE DIED!!! but, he did it for lelouch^^

i really loved rolo's character, & with the very tear enducing [i wanted to cry at least] ending sequence, i love him even more^^when he was using his geass over & over just to save lelouch, AH! i felt so sad u.u

such depressing emotions...he had a seriously messed up life so it's no wonder he ended up like that...but he loved lelouch the most & stayed with him until the end, even though lelouch coldly said he hated him because he knew lelouch loved him [perhaps lelouch realized that, according to ending preview^^ yay long live luluXrolo^^]

rolo was one of my all time favorite characters, and he was awesome all the way through [except wanting to kill nunally was kind of scary] & i know that at least some anti-rolo people changed their mind about him [they said so themselves in code geass fanclub^^]

IMO...why couldn't suzaku die? >:]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2008 10:26 PM

Jul 2008
Haha, you practically said everything that I wanted to say. Except the Suzaku dying part, some parts of me still likes him even though he's a jerk.

But yeah, that was such an intense moment (how Rolo died). I bawled. ;;
Aug 18, 2008 12:58 AM

Jun 2007
*sigh* ;_; It was too epic-how he saved Lulu, how he sacrificed everything just for Lulu. All of it just made me love and want to hug Rolo even more than I do usually. XD
I wish Rolo didn't die and continued to be Lulu's support but I guess that's not happening.

For me, Rolo's one of the few characters I actually liked in CG. Yes, he had his...well, moments but I liked him as a whole. His devotion, struggles, and aspirations all touched me and I'm glad Sunrise made him to be who he was.

As for the ep, so much happened.
~I wish Ougi would just go jump off a cliff with his beloved Chigusa. The guy would rather choose some guy he talked to for 5 minutes over the guy who basically saved his little rebellion group and made the Order to be what they were.
~Stupid Order. Go shoot yourself for being so unappreciative.
~Seems like Rolo has even MORE competition for Lulu's heart XD ('Zaku, Orange, and now Lulu's aniyue)
~'Zaku needs to get a new life. I vote for him and Lulu hooking up. ;D
~Die and crush whatever heart you have left you table-abuser Nina.

I probably forgot to touch on something but everything else isn't as important as Rolo's death. =(
Aug 18, 2008 8:52 AM

Mar 2008
-Nina is not only a psycho lesbian, but a stupid one. "MY NUKE KILLED PPL!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOES"
-Rolo died. Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
-Wasn't the Order a little quick to believe SHUNAIZERUUUUUUU? Oh well. I'm more surprised that the spoilers on the Korean blog we're right!
ShiChelleAug 22, 2008 3:19 PM
Jun 14, 2014 4:11 AM

Jun 2014
To me it was CG's saddest episode. Yeah, a little more than the ending one. Gawd, I cried my eyeballs out! Rolo died. ROLO DIED!!!!

Damned Black Nights! How could they do this to Lelouch?! The one man who made them who they were, the BETRAYED him so easily by just Schneizel and Cornelia showing them so-called proofs? Yes, they were real, but shouldn't they have had a little more faith in Lelouch? Trust him more?

And of course, I HATE YOU KANAME OHGI, EVEN MORE THAN NINA, IF THAT'S HUMANLY POSSIBLE!! GO DIE WITH YOU PRECIOUS VILLETTA! And do you all remember the ending?

HitgirlPlatinumJun 14, 2014 4:14 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you like the song Boku Wa Tori Ni Naru? If yes, is it because of Rolo?

HitgirlPlatinum - Jun 14, 2014

1 by Cazqui-09 »»
Feb 6, 2018 6:13 PM

» Why do some people hate rolo?

hikari-chan - Jan 9, 2009

17 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 3:53 AM

Poll: » Have you ever been flamed for liking Rolo??

Roloko - Oct 23, 2010

2 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 2:37 AM

Poll: » who's your fave Rolo personality

stardustninja - Jul 2, 2009

9 by CrystalShadow »»
Mar 26, 2011 10:38 PM

» Share your Rolo finds! :D

Noidem - Jul 7, 2008

14 by Roloko »»
Feb 4, 2011 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.