Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2012 4:17 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Showing of Luke and his assistant who met other Orpheus Order members (He won). He hopes for Kaito's safety.

End of summer. lol @ puzzle club members into idol girl and challenging Kaito as always.

Student council pres. is not buying that he did some parts about the battle against Orpheus Order. What? he is quitting both student coucil and puzzle club? Wow, he's an important family to get into POG in the future? He met Orpheus Order, who impersonates himself (when he challenged Kaito)! He wants to join Orpheus Order and wear fake bracelet.

Vice pres. is shocked. One of the puzzle members is wanting to be pres.!! With his affect, vice is going to battle! lol @ another candidate... red fluffy hair!!

Anna's description to him is so weird as always, but is most shocking that Q-chan understands him (about him hiding something inside behind the smile) because he's been working with him!

lol @ Anna's drawing for vice pres. He got challenged to the first place Kaito got bracelet, and childhood girl followed him. The puzzle is affecting the school and the enemy is forcing him to wear it. So, he intended to wear it to find out how to work it, and Q-chan was told. He wore it to protect the school, and now, under bracelet's control (?), challenges Kaito.

Next ep. him vs. Kaito, with his graduation work.
tsubasaloverJun 24, 2012 4:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 24, 2012 12:10 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder how many cartons of apple juice Jikugawa manages to get through in one day. All that sugar can not be good for him :P.

Oh yeah! Bishop and Rook are back and badass as ever! <3

That's one potentially fascinating match between Jikugawa and Kaito to look forward to next time! :)
Jun 25, 2012 8:18 AM

Dec 2011
I was wondering when they would show Rook again. Im glad we got to see him again.
Jun 25, 2012 9:33 AM

Jun 2010
I hate that guy at the end. For some reason, to me, he sounded like he actually gave Jikugawa options. NO. That was not it. He basically gave him one option. He was forced to take it.

Jun 25, 2012 11:52 AM

Mar 2012
I liked that this episode was focused on Jikugawa.
Jun 25, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
I like how nonchalant Jikugawa is during this ordeal. The OO must have been like "Is he going to do it yet...?" while he's all like "Hmmmmm, i wonder if i should. Hmmm...."

Anyway, i always liked Jikugawa so i'm glad he got an episode to himself. I also have to admit that when i saw Rook in the beginning, i immediately started smashing my frozen powerade into slushy.
Jun 25, 2012 4:23 PM
Apr 2010
Jikugawa is just so relaxed and free, never even phased by the cog bomb puzzle. Can't say I was surprised at the end of this episode, knew a different coloured ring was trouble. Those two puzzle club losers never cease to make me laugh either, thinking they could ever be president lol. Next episode preview looked awesome, can't wait for some more puzzle time.
Jun 25, 2012 11:22 PM

Feb 2009
Wow, did they really have to make Suwabe Junichi voice than unknown member of the Orpheus Order who fell when Rook defeated them. And he only said one line orz.
Jun 26, 2012 10:08 AM
Jan 2011
Jikugawa resigning as the student council pres and puzzle club? That's a shocker.

Nice to see Rook again.
Jun 28, 2012 3:59 AM

Feb 2011
Finally some Jikugawa screentime. By far the best character, in my opinion. I really hope this won't turn to dramatic, with Jikugawa crying over the fact, that he couldn't become a Phi Brain and stuff.

I wonder how his parents make a living. Flying all over the world, for puzzles. Most of them are secretive, so I don't think, they get much money out of it.
Jul 9, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2008
belatkuro said:
Wow, did they really have to make Suwabe Junichi voice than unknown member of the Orpheus Order who fell when Rook defeated them. And he only said one line orz.

I'm not alone in my seiyuu obsessions.

Speaking of, I'm feeling kinda dumb now but... Minotaur =/= Jikugawa? LOL I blame the seiyuu. Seriously though, in the first season... man, whatever.

Oh hey Rook ^^
Aug 6, 2012 6:09 AM
Dec 2011
Always thought Jikugawa is Minotaur. I thought it was obvious. They also showed us Jikugawa behind with the minotaur costume. What's going on ? the voice is same too.

Thought maybe Jikugawa is a betrayer.
Aug 8, 2012 1:31 PM
May 2007
Rook is back ♥ I so much want to see a Rook vs Freecell puzzle fight next. And finally more Newton screentime. His puzzle for Kaito next looks promising, he can reach Gammon's or even Rook's level as a Giver. I've just noticed this, maybe his apple fetish comes from the fact that he is called Newton. We all know Isaac and his theory about falling apples.

I'm pretty sure that Jikakawa is Minotaur. I assume someone was just using Minotaur's image and voice in disguise to just stress him down. Jikakawa knows that pulley puzzle well because he was there before as Minotaur. And that Jikakawa's flashback before he puts the ring on, he was holding the mask and looking at Kaito solving the puzzle.
Jun 8, 2014 5:20 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice development, I'd like to see how the battle against Kaito will be like!

More topics from this board

» why is this so unpopular?

Neostorm-X - Aug 1, 2021

4 by Veronicz »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

42 by Teleportalfuture »»
Aug 11, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

16 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

13 by The_Badguy »»
Jul 8, 2016 2:40 AM

» Creepy antagonists

Saber_fang - Jun 23, 2015

0 by Saber_fang »»
Jun 23, 2015 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.