Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2012 5:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL. Nonoha can solve puzzles...but only if she has experienced them before and recorded it with her photographic memory :P.

Nonoha must do really well in school exams, just read through a textbook once and remember everything for the test easily :D.

She looked cute in the bikini as well. I was a bit disappointed she still hasn't let her hair down yet like it was shown in the opening. She looks prettier that way :).

I swear Kaito's hair changes in size every episode. It probably depends on how many puzzles he's hiding in there ROFL XD.

Next week it appears that Jikukawa will be the giver of the puzzle. Hmmmn, I hope the Orpheus Order doesn't have anything do to with it...
Jun 17, 2012 7:43 AM

Nov 2007
Everyone's doing puzzle, unlike childhood girl has imagined! Everyone says their puzzle level increased and might win against Orpheus Order. Their brain is full with puzzle even during meal time.

Idol girl in girls' room is doing puzzle, and Childhood girl is thinking about wanting to do puzzle, too. But as expected, she cannot solve anything! So idol girl has the records of Kaito solved in the past with POG. Now childhood girl, with good memory, solved them quickly except the one she was not there. Guys doesn't get why childhood girl wants to do something, but at least Gammon sensed something wrong, and Idol girl understands her. Now she's trying to solve the puzzle that Kaito gave her for the key chain before the vacation ends, or she cannot be with everyone.

lol @ Gammon to his sister. Everyone, as end of vacation getting near, they are getting alone a lot.

In the end, she cannot solve it, so she ended up back to her job, taking care of everyone else (also the person in charge forgot to buy the food), and everyone's back to normal as natural. Idol girl said childhood girl doesn't get it, about her own role among them. (Childhood girl wants to find a space, and idol girl thought she already is doing it).

Next ep. ... all about class president? (and the voice is weird) with Kaito. Just like 1st season?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 17, 2012 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
Elena is a vey perceptive character. Much as I like Nonoha, I'd also like to see more of Elena in the episodes--although both of them seem interested in pretty oblivious males....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 17, 2012 9:02 PM

Jun 2010
I NEED to know that name of that puzzle. Does anyone know the name of it?

Everyone is connect by puzzles, but Nonoha is the bond that connects them together. Well, I can't really put it into words, but it's something like that. That's what I think.

Jun 18, 2012 12:56 AM
Aug 2011
Guy's what episode did that happen the Elena miniature puzzle?
Jun 18, 2012 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
awww, I wanted to see Nonoha's break down. I thought it would be interesting... But well...

game_fowl said:
Guy's what episode did that happen the Elena miniature puzzle?

I think it's Phi brain episode 11. :O
Jun 18, 2012 9:12 AM
Jan 2011
Wtf, how long does Kaito have to ignore Nonoha?

You know if them Opheus Order does use Nonoha for their puzzle scheme, I'll be glad ,that way Kaito would regret ignoring her.
Jun 18, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2008
This episode made me think that Nonoha will probably be the last boss.
Her memory ability is insane and if she had an orpheus armband she would most probably be one of the strongest puzzle solver.

Orpheus Nanoha with her hair down as a last boss, make it happen.
Jun 18, 2012 2:51 PM

Dec 2011
This episode made me think that Nonoha will break down soon, as she is the one left behind. They must show her hair down. Seriously.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2012 7:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Maddo_scientisto said:
Her memory ability is insane and if she had an orpheus armband she would most probably be one of the strongest puzzle solver.

Nasty001 said:

You know if them Opheus Order does use Nonoha for their puzzle scheme, I'll be glad ,that way Kaito would regret ignoring her.

Seems we all expect cliche stuff to happen lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 18, 2012 8:32 PM

Jul 2008
wakka9ca said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Nasty001 said:

Seems we all expect cliche stuff to happen lol.

Phi brain never did anything super original anyway x).
Jun 19, 2012 6:04 PM

Sep 2007
And it's good, really good despite of that. ^^
Jul 6, 2012 8:32 PM

Jun 2008
I was hoping Nonoha would solve that keychain puzzle >.< Nonoha, you're still awesome!
Aug 5, 2012 12:31 PM
May 2007
I should sneak into their camp at night to commit my perfect crime.
Kaito is so irritating, he can't understand a woman's heart while he can easily read through puzzles.

tsubasalover said:
Next ep. ... all about class president? (and the voice is weird) with Kaito. Just like 1st season?

I wonder if you have ever paid attention to such detail!
That's Minotaur's voice, is Jikukawa's voice when he is in disguise as a Giver wearing a mask.

13man18 said:
I NEED to know that name of that puzzle. Does anyone know the name of it?

The cube puzzle? It's the Rubik's Cube.
Jun 8, 2014 5:08 AM

May 2012
Oh Nanoha you poor thing, well I'm still more surprised by her memory than her puzzle solving skills!

More topics from this board

» why is this so unpopular?

Neostorm-X - Aug 1, 2021

4 by Veronicz »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

42 by Teleportalfuture »»
Aug 11, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

16 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

13 by The_Badguy »»
Jul 8, 2016 2:40 AM

» Creepy antagonists

Saber_fang - Jun 23, 2015

0 by Saber_fang »»
Jun 23, 2015 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.