Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2012 5:26 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that was anticlimactic. the fight ended instantly...that has to be really embarrassing.

kisamiMay 30, 2012 6:17 PM
May 30, 2012 6:05 PM

May 2011
Get OWNED SON!
May 30, 2012 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
Well damn.... Vice President just got owned. Guess he'll be pretty damn embarrassed when he wakes up.

Wish this wasn't monthly I really want to read the next chapter like..... now. T_T
May 30, 2012 7:33 PM

Jul 2009
Kawaii7878 said:
Well damn.... Vice President just got owned. Guess he'll be pretty damn embarrassed when he wakes up.

Wish this wasn't monthly I really want to read the next chapter like..... now. T_T
I bet the VP will be like "What happened, I was going to win in like 3-5seconds time"... I wish it was at least Biweekly too :(

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

My analysis of reactions from left to right:
Miyuki: "That's my brother! <3"
Moral Committee Chairman Mari: "WTF!? *loses train of thought*"
President Mayumi: "He's... more amazing than I thought..."
Treasurer Suzune: "MONSTER!?"
Secretary Azusa: "What just... happened?"

So ... rather than where the story's progressing, who's ready for all the commotion that will come from "A first year WEED beat the UNDEFEATED Vice President in less than a second" rumor? :)

Edit: Notice in the picture that apart from his sister, they others all have a drop of sweat from shock or fear dripping down their cheek... wahahaha
kyled00mMay 30, 2012 7:57 PM
May 30, 2012 7:58 PM

Aug 2010
Punk kid got served in less than a second.
May 30, 2012 9:09 PM

Aug 2008
That's so lame, vice-president Hattori Gyobushoujou Hanzou.
May 30, 2012 9:15 PM

Jul 2009
KaitoDash said:
That's so lame, vice-president Hattori Gyobushoujou Hanzou.
His loss was guaranteed when he made verbally attacked Miyuki... :3 Only Tatsuya can toy with his sister :O hahaha
May 30, 2012 10:24 PM

May 2011
Finally we get to see the secret that Tatsuya has been hiding about his power. Holy fuck dat KO in a blink of an eye, wow that cocky Hanzou Hattori got his ass handed to him.

Ughh gotta wait another month for the next chapter and to actually find out what in the hell he did to win like that.
May 30, 2012 10:42 PM

Aug 2011
i want that "Playback" chapter right now -.-"...anyway ..."WOW >>WTF >>HAHAHAHA>>OWNED> <--- i was something like that

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 31, 2012 12:11 AM

Dec 2008
What was the point in hiding his power for only 5 chapters... kinda pointless. Also, his sister sucks up to him at every corner. I do hope he isn't some unbeatable protagonist. Would be kinda lame.

May 31, 2012 12:18 AM

Dec 2009
wow that was sick the instant it started it was over cant wait for next week to see what went down.

I think rather than him having magic ability he has an unrivaled ability on understanding magic. so instead of him having to use any force with magic and waste what little magic he has all he does is maximize the use of what little magic he can use.
May 31, 2012 12:31 AM

Jul 2009
Gangstap said:
What was the point in hiding his power for only 5 chapters... kinda pointless. Also, his sister sucks up to him at every corner. I do hope he isn't some unbeatable protagonist. Would be kinda lame.
His sister isn't sucking up, she's a brocon...

The Vice President may as well been labeled as unbeatable himself... one of the top 5 in the school prepared to 1hit KO Tatsuya. Don't throw the word unbeatable around since even gods can be beaten...

If you think about it, Tatsuya's abilities are based on his knowledge of weak points and his incredibly speed/muscles. I say muscles because they didn't tear with his amazing speed putting such pressure on them...

Another reason the vice president lost is his arrogance. He had and undefeated rank and he felt a weed couldn't even defeat the weakest Course 1 student... I bet the VP got his wake-up call and will look at weeds differently.

Tatsuya didn't want to be revealed at all. If his sister could control her anger, he'd still be hiding his abilities. His sister's honor was put on the line so if he didn't act, her image would have been crushed. We don't know much about what Tatsuya feels about his sister, or why he feels the way he does... but I think he is a siscon, and if he wasn't, Miyuki would probably lose control of her magic...

Edit:
memphis407 said:
wow that was sick the instant it started it was over cant wait for next week to see what went down.

I think rather than him having magic ability he has an unrivaled ability on understanding magic. so instead of him having to use any force with magic and waste what little magic he has all he does is maximize the use of what little magic he can use.
He doesn't have a small amount of magic... his aura is like his sisters... so he probably has as much as her... (remember his classmate said about the auras) so I bet his way of channeling it is just extremely different from his sister...

There could be several ways of explaining how his magic works so I'd rather not go any further into the matter... I left long enough paragraphs as it is... :x
kyled00mMay 31, 2012 12:35 AM
May 31, 2012 2:31 AM

Jun 2009
I knew he would lose when he started a monologue on how he will deal with him.

That is always a good indicator on how to determine the person who loses in a fight and it never fails.

Also, did they mention the use of weapon is prohibited and he just used a gun against him? what?

Although I guess given benefit of the doubt, he must fired off magic as there are no traces of bullets.
May 31, 2012 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
instant KO :D
May 31, 2012 3:07 AM

Feb 2010
haha cocky vice president got owned^^
May 31, 2012 3:18 AM

Jan 2010
Sweet! The instant the match started, he's knocked out unconscious! And after all that bragging too.. xD.. would like to see his face after this :D..
May 31, 2012 3:56 AM
Aug 2011
Am i the only one who thinks that main guy actually has too much power (way more than his sister) so his father made some experiments on him to exploit that resulting in him not being able to channel his powers properly or for normal reason other than fighting.

Also i think when he decided to go to school instead of "helping" his father with his experiment he also accepted to not use his powers that would be the reason why he is trying so hard to hide his powers and keep a low profile as long as it's not about his sister

-Quasar said:
I knew he would lose when he started a monologue on how he will deal with him.

That is always a good indicator on how to determine the person who loses in a fight and it never fails.

Also, did they mention the use of weapon is prohibited and he just used a gun against him? what?

Although I guess given benefit of the doubt, he must fired off magic as there are no traces of bullets.

By weapons they mean the things like the stick weed girl had back when two groups had a little fight. Considering they all use something to channel their magic whether a card or a gun it must be considered the natural way of using magic.
May 31, 2012 11:20 AM

Mar 2011
Miyuki definitely a brocon lol. My bet is that Tatsuya is one ridiculously OP mofo.
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Jun 1, 2012 4:28 AM

Oct 2010
my guess is that he got the most real battle exp.
They haven't explain what research has been done on him or why he gets gank by ninjas in the morning before going to school...

should have waited one more week before starting to read this
huh?
Jun 1, 2012 7:07 AM

May 2012
I actually almost feel sorry for the vice president... ALMOST!!!!

I'm really curious about Tatsuya now. This chapter has proved my suspicions about him to be true, but I really want to know why his ability won't let him show those kind of results with school equiptment!!

I can't wait until the next chapter! \(^.^)/

Jun 1, 2012 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Hagane_no_neko said:
I feel sorry for the VP... for being so ignorant of what it means to use magic... There are too many applications for magic so turning spells that are already fully cast into shells that activate instantly when fired from a special gun would be no problem... Magic is magic because it defies science :D

Of course, I doubt his weapon's using these kinds of bullets so I wonder what just happened myself... but it's possible to do this sort of thing because magic exists ...
Jun 1, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2009
Aw that was beautiul and so needed, VP is annoying.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 1, 2012 9:14 PM
May 2012
perfect end , i was thinking its going to be a cliffhanger but thank god .
Jun 1, 2012 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
Tatsuya's win was obvious after we'd seen all his training... his speed is like the speed of light and he knows the weak points of humans because he has to guard his own and be able to strike his opponents during training...

I didn't even consider for a millionth of a second that the VP would win. I was disgusted at the build up of the VP though... that 'in top 5 strongest' and 'undefeated'.
Jun 1, 2012 11:46 PM

Apr 2009
That hypocritical, arrogant vice president got his ass royally handed to him. For all the planning and preparation, the match ended as soon as it started.
Jun 4, 2012 12:53 AM

Jan 2010
AHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Knock unconscious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2012 5:20 AM

Sep 2007
Wow shot from behind XD
That must be humiliating...

-Quasar said:

The student council gave permission to use cads in the battle. It's in the manga.
Jun 15, 2012 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
Is this a monthly manga?

Jun 22, 2012 6:40 PM
Feb 2012
sadly yes
Jun 24, 2012 3:14 PM

Dec 2010
Hagane_no_neko said:

I don't, that loser can go die, glad he got freaken owned
Jul 29, 2012 7:39 AM

Mar 2010
I have a feeling that the ''Secret engineer who made the pistols'' is actually the main character himself o.o or its their dad
LylaazJul 29, 2012 7:48 AM
Sep 16, 2012 7:35 AM

May 2011
TATSUYA you frekin badass! Way to shut that guy up! I gotta say, this is the most satisfied I've ever been with a fight ending so shortly.
Sep 25, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2011
What the fuck. (with no question mark as it's not a question)

I blinked and it was over.
Nov 18, 2013 8:30 PM

Jul 2013
And a duel is expected to come to see who's better.

I was kind of laughing though when the vice-president lost to him XD.

Dec 23, 2013 11:39 PM

Aug 2011
Vice President got his ass whooped. Serves him right for looking down on Tatsuya.

More topics from this board

» question about the sequels

jared_dx_58 - Jul 26, 2015

4 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Nov 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

8 by Impala »»
Dec 27, 2017 10:37 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Feb 26, 2012

12 by SandyBoi »»
Mar 12, 2014 5:25 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 8 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jul 28, 2012

16 by Mr_DaftPunk »»
Dec 29, 2013 10:19 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

20 by CrimsonPhantom »»
Dec 24, 2013 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.