Forum Settings
Forums
Silver Spoon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2011 1:59 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, lol at those guys watching cows magazine! And a Buddha too! :D
This manga is so fun, and sometimes very serious.
Apr 22, 2011 3:48 AM

Jan 2008
I don't think I could survive this school ^^
Didn't expect them to read a cows magazine though XD
Apr 22, 2011 6:10 AM

Jan 2009
Cows. That's just... so very, very wrong.
And suddenly, Buddha out of nowhere like that.
Anyway, my thoughts can be pretty much summarized with this;
mrDovydas said:
This manga is so fun, and sometimes very serious.

I already think this'll turn out to be a awesome manga soon enough. ...Awesome, in its own way, that is.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 22, 2011 7:02 AM
Aug 2009
LOL. Those guys looking at the cow magazine had me roaring.
Apr 22, 2011 7:05 AM

Sep 2008
Holstein group cracked me up. The budha dude was a very well executed gag and kept the momentum from the holsteins going. Watching him learn about the horses was an interesting piece of character development. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting to know him. That's good.

As a whole, Arukawa's competent hold on humor and respectable skills in the creation of compelling characters was starting to show in this chapter. Very nice.

I think next week Hachiken's gonna get an unpleasant surprise when he finds out that riding a horse is actually pretty physically demanding and uses an entirely different set of muscles from our normal walking and running activities.

Still, riding a horse is always a good skill for the protagonist to have. Whether he's gonne be cavalry, chase after the girl as she's about to leave forever, take the girl on a romantic horseride, or just look exceptionally dashing when he enters the scene on horseback, no protagonist has ever been anything but improved by learning this skill.

It works for every look too. If he's a dashing determined awesome person, then he will be so much the more so as he races to catch the important event on his magnificent steed. If he's a bumbling man of poor graces who always tries his best, then the hidden nobility in this character's pursuit to overcome his flaws is laid bare for all to see as he struggles with his mount in an effort to catch the important event he could never make on time on foot.

I endorse his joining of the equestrian club 100%. Plus, it's gonna be a blast to see him actually forming a relationship with an animal as he cares for a horse, so even outside of the actual riding this is gonna provide a wealth of character development, both fleshing him out and teaching him valuable lessons that will help him in this setting. Good stuff here, this equestrian club.
Apr 22, 2011 10:32 AM

Mar 2011
I am so looking forward to watching this guy learn to ride a horse. Having next to no horse riding experience of my own, I still have enough sense to know that it can't be nearly as easy as he thinks it will be (and it just wouldn't be any fun if that were case either XD) Also, did anyone else notice the that the Buddha guy had to get him a stool so he could get of the horse? That made me chuckle.

I fully with Gangler though, horse riding is an essential still for any protagonist!
Apr 22, 2011 11:43 AM

Oct 2009
This chapter had some good laughs. The part with the guys and the cow magazine was so hilarious. That cow has some nice tits

I'm looking forward to seeing him try to learn how to ride a horse, lol.
Apr 23, 2011 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
The guys with the cow magazine had my howling hahahaha.
Apr 24, 2011 2:51 PM
Jan 2009
Haha, I was expecting an action adventure type manga when my friend introduced this to me last night.

But I still like this. Lols all night XD
May 7, 2012 6:36 PM

Feb 2008
He really should have known better than to join the club without researching it at all ;)

I hope he gets to be good at whatever the club's activities are though.
May 18, 2012 7:37 AM

Dec 2009
This chapter was hilarious xD Holy shit @ the cowlovers. I got creeped out xD
Jan 2, 2015 3:04 AM

Jan 2014
Such tits. Wow xDDD
""If there really is a Buddha, he'd be just like you." lololol
Hahah, this is hilarious xD
And.. them horses.. so cutee~~
Can't wait to see more of them!! ^ ^
Nov 12, 2022 8:25 AM
Nov 2022
https://thoitrangkratos.com/
VỀ CHÚNG TÔI

Thời trang Kratos là của hàng thời trang đám bảo về uy tín chất lượng của sản phẩm

Số điện thoại: 0855040602

Email: thoitrangkratos@gmail.com

Địa chỉ: 99 Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 16 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 8, 2011

6 by Zankrax »»
Oct 28, 2022 7:34 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 10 Discussion

shithousnik - Jun 29, 2011

10 by Zankrax »»
Oct 22, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 78 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 19, 2013

7 by ChibiTalha »»
Jun 12, 2022 8:16 PM

» Was this a rushed conclusion?

JCDRANZER - May 1, 2021

6 by Adampk »»
Mar 16, 2022 9:08 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 131 Discussion

The_Fan - Jun 21, 2020

30 by madarchod »»
May 23, 2021 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.