Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2011 1:00 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So good! The pussy that I nurtured feels so good!

Look Ma, No hands!

PINKY UP. CLASSY AS FUCK.

Goddamn, son. He came pools.

Awww, she ended up broken anyways. She went through 6 days totally fine but threw it all away for a guy that wasn't even worth it.
Nov 19, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2010
Mmmm. Those sweet character designs. Gotta love them curves.

A clever use of gravity, points for that.

The dragon monster (or w/e) felt kind of meh. I have to rewatch at some point, though.

Can't remember the last time I saw a girl getting filled up from both ends. A nice touch.

All in all, it didn't disappoint. I'm still waiting to see a girl bathe in cum, though.
H.L. Mencken said:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Nov 19, 2011 8:42 AM
Aug 2011
it wouldn't have mattered whether she killed the guy or not anyway.. that would just add more to her despair perhaps amplifying the ritual.. but either way, it would end up for nothing on the villain's behalf because he wasn't able to get the perfect demon dragon he wants coz of Catue's recessive genes that can only turn her into a mere humanoid dragon hybrid (which is hotter, btw, reminds me of the one from Ma ga Ochiru Yoru) even though her ancestral dragon blood is awakened..

eh? what? i shouldn't be caring about the plot on this one more than i should..

but yup.. this is a solid title from Valkyria.. may this continue on with Elena and some other future titles.. come to think of it, Valyria seems to really like their lolis and milfs..
Nov 23, 2011 5:58 PM
May 2011
Ep 1 and 2 was the best.
This was of course great too.
So much cum :P
Nov 25, 2011 2:29 AM

Jun 2008
Soshintsu said:
Hm... I guess they just raised my expectations too high with the first two episodes. I wondered how they could top all that, and they actually didn't/couldn't.

The part with her mother wasn't bad at all, but after the pig man and several weird monsters it wasn't that scandalous. In fact I think it was the most bearable task she was given. And the remaining acts were mostly just about "bigger and harder" (including bigger belly inflations).

While I may sound very disappointed, I still think the episode was pretty decent. Maybe I'd be a lot happier if they had just shown it in a different order ^^ And as a whole this is still one of the best hentai out there.

The first episode wasn't that much, it was good but not better than this. The second was awesome! Anyway this was still quite good. Dragon sex and lots of inflation. In the end they all seemed pretty happy to me. Except maybe the bad guy because he didn't get what he wanted.

The thing with the mother wasn't very hardcore in term of monsters and staff in the literal sense but it was for pleasing a different fetish so it was hardcore in the sense it was mother with daughter. Yeah i prefer more literal harcore too but hey the whole show was generally strong so no much complains from me.
Nov 26, 2011 5:41 AM

Dec 2008
I hate these bad end Hentai XD These female warrior titles rarely end good.
Himekishi Lilia is a nice exception, too bad this title wasn't like this.

The first two eps were nice and the sex scenes were quite good to watch, but such endings aren't my thing, leaves me with a bad taste and makes me feel like crap
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2011 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
catue couldnt take a bath in semen but swam in it..oh well

i was expecting a (very) different last episode..didnt like it much but character desings were awesome!:P
Dec 1, 2011 11:07 AM

Feb 2010
Cum.. cum dumpster.. Catue.. Episodes 1+2 were A LOT better imho.

I was actually looking forward to a happy ending. :-| Silly me.., how could I have been expecting that?
Dec 2, 2011 1:20 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah first two episodes were a little better. Funny Bad End though. "Omg wut you're a failed demon?!? Seven days down the tubes. FFFFUUUU" Main villain guy just came and wrecked the kingdom's shit then dipped out. After the father killed in episode twist I knew it was Bad End incoming.

The JinxCatue sex scene was a weak final sex scene considering the ones she went through earlier even with him turning into a roid raging dragon I expected more intensity.

The only highlight of last episode was the cum tornado, that was pretty creative.

Oh well this still one of my favorites in the end, I mainly just loved Catue's design. I need to check more works from these people.
Dec 2, 2011 9:37 PM

Jun 2009
Good to see I was not the only one disappointed in the ending.

I hoped for something more grotesque and disgusting (well, it is still but meh). Then she became just the usual cumdispenser.

The transformed Catue is the only thing I liked in this episode. She looks much better.
Dec 3, 2011 12:15 PM

Oct 2010
Well the last episode was king of disappointing like many have said. Among the things being told, the only valid point is the revealing of the father and who he really was turned into.

That being said this is hands down the best hentai in terms of sperm filling and flow out along with belly expansion. Add to that anal too.

The virgin girl at the end was a plus IMO. The hymen breaking animated, never gets old less the blood is very badly done and censored too much.

Finally the following,

I knew the ED would be bad from the BGM but I wished the shit fucker would have died instead of going away. I assume it could be for a second season of this somehow. Don’t know how but it suggests the possibility. Then we can see this shit die out finally.

Still raised it by 1. Rare for me to give out hentais 6.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 3, 2011 5:12 PM

Oct 2010
it was ok but when the dragon showed up, i lost it.
Dec 12, 2011 8:00 AM
Nov 2011
I hope for much better ending
But at lest the sex scenes were good
It was a good anime specially the characters design
Dec 13, 2011 1:54 AM
Sep 2011
This is over the top hilarious. Let's see I tagged and counted:

hardcore, lactation, puke, belly inflation, pregnancy, tentacles, mild monster NTR, dragons, pig, lion, lizard, many furries, pee, funatari, incest, yuri, cumming from mouth, bathing in semen, bad ending

Did I miss anything? Hmm...Anyway if there's one thing I haven't seen in hentai yet it's fisting. I have never seen fisting, not even once. And no monsters arm tentacles do not count as fisting for me.

The bad end sucks lol, I didn't expect that. Also funny was the recessive genes. That devil guy sure does know his genetics even in that medieval setting lol. Anyway, art was bordering bad but animation was okay. Only reason I finish watching was because I thought each scene they were gonna top the last scenes. Overall it's alright, 8/10 from me only because it's got a lot of different stuff in it.
bloodshadowDec 13, 2011 1:58 AM
May 22, 2012 2:12 AM

Oct 2009
bloodshadow said:
Did I miss anything? Hmm...Anyway if there's one thing I haven't seen in hentai yet it's fisting. I have never seen fisting, not even once. And no monsters arm tentacles do not count as fisting for me.

I have seen it (NSFW) once in Inyouchuu Shoku Special on 53:53
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 2:32 PM
Nov 8, 2012 3:28 PM
Nov 2012
so i just watched the series, but entirely in Japanese.

Was the young fellow that turns into a dragon Catue's brother or boyfriend?
Nov 18, 2012 12:58 PM

Oct 2009
destroyer4147 said:
Was the young fellow that turns into a dragon Catue's brother or boyfriend?

You mean him?
Jan 16, 2013 2:16 AM

Jan 2012
Expected something different, but can't complain. Well it was a decent watch I guess.

Apr 12, 2015 5:18 AM

Jul 2009
l enjoyed the happy ending but l feel they missed the chance to make everything more extreme.
Feb 13, 2016 3:41 PM

Oct 2015
Fabienne said:
I hate these bad end Hentai XD These female warrior titles rarely end good. (...) such endings aren't my thing, leaves me with a bad taste and makes me feel like crap

+1
I know this feeling, really.

leetshoe said:
l enjoyed the happy ending but l feel they missed the chance to make everything more extreme.

"Happy ending"

Could had been worse, I know. Similar hentais to this one that somehow I managed to reach the end (with the skip help), I've seen worse.
However, if you analyze the overall context of the end, it would fit a 'bad ending'.

----------

So in the end she turned into a crazy slut dying for any dicks that appear in front of her...

I didn't enjoy half of this series - since half were just rape and gangbang by monsters... and I just can't get turned on by this.
However, I enjoyed the scenes where the monsters weren't in.

So, 5/10... maybe a 6/10 (due to some scenes that surprised me =D), maybe.

PS.: Damn, they could have broken the cliche bad ends of hentais like this one and have made a happy end without losing its insane/extreme factor in sex. Had many good opportunities to do it. Would have been really nice.
TechOtaku-hFeb 13, 2016 9:32 PM
Oct 25, 2016 6:01 AM
Oct 2013
Rape with demon guy was pretty lewd (*´ч ` *) particularly with his bumpy cock and when it went into her ass.

The rotation inside cum twister and the rain was pretty funny XD also how jin and catue were getting all happy during the sex and the 'cleansing' play.

Inflation and spraying fluids out every opening this ep was not bad as well. And Anna rape by queen had the master abusing the pitiful servant aspect.

As usual the cries and pleads and also squeals were most delicious. Catue voice actor did great job.

Relatively happy ending considering endless days of ecstasy sex although truth of king getting killed by her was pretty cruel XD
Nov 29, 2017 4:20 AM

Dec 2012
Episode was going great until my waifu Anna appeared at the end losing her virginity to those....I can't say it. They hit me with zetsubou. smh

With that said...dude did damage and left. Boss!

ED song is fire.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 27, 2017 10:51 PM
Dec 2017
I'm late to this party, but it really enjoyed this hentai series, mainly for the hot male monsters in it. It's rare to see male monsters with an anthro-like build (not just was sperged-out design of tentacles) that look damn hot. I wish they showed more of them.
Jun 7, 2023 6:23 AM

Jun 2011
Insects turned into a living strap on that shoots cum, now that's something you don't see often. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Knight Catue Episode 1 Discussion

Metty - Sep 7, 2010

12 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:20 AM

Poll: » Princess Knight Catue Episode 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 24, 2011

8 by User-san »»
Oct 24, 2016 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.