MY CLAIMS

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 16, 2008 4:58 PM

Jun 2008
i like him because he is strong fast and ingenius
MY CLAIMS

Sep 14, 2008 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
I like Itachi not only because of his abilities as a ninja, but also for the fact on how he's not really as evil as everyone thinks he is.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Jan 24, 2009 12:49 PM

Jan 2009
I love Itachi! He's one bad ninja! ;)
Feb 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Jun 2008
I like Itachi because he truly is a ninja prodigy like his younger brother. He's one of the more loyal Akatsuki members showing respect to his fellow members (and unlike many of the Akatsuki pairs, he and Kisame get along well and work efficiently as a team). He's also not the cruel and malevolent villain he's made out to be either taking more the role of a victim of circumstances. Sure he may act cold to others but understanding that he had to make a great sacrifice in the past and it hurt him, I think that makes people realize why he had became the way he is and it made people like him even more.
Jun 24, 2009 11:38 AM

Feb 2009
I like Itachi because he is really nice even though everyone thinks he's just a murderer the truth is he's just misunderstood.
Sas-uke the name says it all.
Sep 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Mar 2009
I like him, because is a good ninja I guess. And he's also sooooo cute *-*

Red eyes *---------------------------------* :Q__
Oct 12, 2009 4:04 PM

Sep 2009
I love itachi becaus he is always calm and he is such a great ninja, But also i love him for the fact that he is willing to do anything for the person he cares most about.
Oct 23, 2009 11:37 AM

Oct 2009
I love Itachi ^^ because he's so great ;) strong, smart, fast. He is also good-looking ( *___* ) and he has sexy eyes *.*

I'd like to have my own Itachi-san.

Just for me xD
Oct 9, 2010 8:43 AM
Jul 2010
I like Itachi because he was a nice brother.. and then grew up in pain. He killed his own clan because he wanted to save his brother, Sasuke. Konoha said either Itachi kill them or let Konoha do so, and kill Sasuke as well. Itachi cared so much for Sasuke.. it was just dying cute. And how Itachi's personailty and looks too :)

Itachi was a born genius in everything and wise at making choices. That's why I like him.
Jul 5, 2011 4:40 PM

Jul 2011
I love Itachi-San because he isn't arrogant. He is self sacraficing and he will put the people he loves ahead of him. He is the most sweetest most kindest man ever. He didn't want to do all the things he did in the past. He was forced to and if he didn't do what he did, a war would of started and that would of been even worse. He's intellogent, observent and very wise. All Itachi-San wanted was to be held. He wanted love and affection. Poor baby, he had to sacrafice all that to save his little brother. Imagine all the sadness, all the agony this man has suffered all his life. Everybody hated him but what they really didn't know is that he did this for a good cause. Itachi-San is a true man <3
Oct 13, 2011 8:51 PM

May 2011
^Of course you would think that "Itachi's lover" would answer this question, which reminds me, they have not revealed his girlfriend that he killed yet, huh? And to those faggots who think it is Shisui, GTFO! BTW, you need to fix your signature; it is too dark.

What really bothers me about this club is the name order (he is Uchiha Itachi, not the other gay way which I will even not mention), and it is obviously not active anymore. Besides, it seems the description is old, and was written before Itachi died, so kudos I guess for thinking he was actually a good person.

The truth is, I liked Itachi and the Naruto anime in general up until his death; that is when the shit has hit the fin. I mean, yeah, fillers are annoying, but at least they do not interfere with the actual story (usually) (in this show anyway). I wish they kept going with the explaination Itachi gave right before he was killed about him wanting Sasuke's eyes instead of what Madara said, which was lame, and he should not have died. Oh well, I guess it is still better than One Piece.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.