Forum Settings
Forums
Cage of Eden
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2011 10:58 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the the mixture of rocks is brought together by someone or something. Who can build this mountain? Someone rich?

A bit of romance in this chapter...

The bird poop near the end contains human glasses and hair. Someone got eaten by these birds. The bird can also say, "Help me!" Wow. Are they like parrots? They probably learned the sound of it when humans said it.
Aversa said:
Using a cry for help to lure there prey is pretty clever.

And funny that the seduction technique did not work on the monk because he only likes young girls. Meanwhile, even funnier, Rion stared at Akira's crouch. (He probably got hard.)

This chapter was amazing. 5/5

And the new animal we have here is Terror Bird- Titanis Walleri:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let's list some things we are curious to find out:

1. The girl with the sketchbook (daughter of the rich guy).
2. A mixture of animals throughout different time periods.
3. Human made mountain?
4. Amazing cross looking landmark. (Currently base of Akira's group.)

PS: Of course there are more but that's all I can think of in this chapter only.
allenallenallenJun 14, 2011 6:19 PM
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Jun 12, 2011 7:02 AM

Aug 2009
The last part sent chills down my spine.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Jun 12, 2011 8:11 AM

Apr 2009
allenallenallen said:

The bird poop near the end contains human glasses and hair. Someone got eaten by these birds. The bird can also say, "Help me!" Wow. Are they like parrots? They probably learned the sound of it when humans said it.

Oh wow, I was thinking "wtf" when the Bird talked, but tyour theory really makes sense
Jun 12, 2011 9:33 AM

Nov 2007
I guess the bird ate someone with glasses? yeah more likely the bird is mimicking someone? a talking bird would be rather odd even for this. pedo monk and old guy are kind of fitting in and all the ladies want Yarai.
Jun 12, 2011 9:37 AM

May 2010
What the hell is that ?? A talking bird and a poop with a spectacles, hair and a jaw, shit that is disgusting !!
Jun 12, 2011 9:57 AM

Oct 2009
"this time we'll be able to do it! we'll make our own country!" my ass!! just get ready for some human eating birds coming your way...
Jun 12, 2011 10:09 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, that bird can poop glasses and human teeth, it can also speak. EPIC
Jun 12, 2011 10:18 AM

Dec 2010
That bird was awesome
Jun 12, 2011 10:36 AM

Apr 2011
Everything seemed like it would just be a happy chapter, then the bird came and I just said WTF. Those glasses are quite distinctive though, I wonder who they belong to.
Jun 12, 2011 10:46 AM
Dec 2010
huh, I guess I'm the only one that thought of the "The Island of Doctor Moreau"

Although I suspect that watching the Simpsons Halloween special with the talking animal people has influenced my thoughts a bit.
Jun 12, 2011 12:03 PM

Nov 2009
when that bird pooped it looked like it had taken the best shit in years XD

lol kind of a cute chapter :)

it seems that that mountain couldn't have been made by an old cilivasation because there was plastic on that mountain, now I'm starting to believe the whole rich guy theory

what if this whole island isnt a natural island eighter ...
Jun 12, 2011 1:07 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
They just had to show that ugly bird pooping >.> and on top of that someone's jaw was in it.
Jun 12, 2011 1:11 PM

Nov 2009
quiet civilized won't you think xd
Jun 12, 2011 1:37 PM

Nov 2010
LOL, it shit out glasses.
Jun 12, 2011 1:42 PM

Jun 2010
First part of the chapter was pretty nice, Yarai with the ladies ;D. Then 2 pages were da fck?
Jun 12, 2011 2:12 PM

Dec 2010
veggiebul said:
when that bird pooped it looked like it had taken the best shit in years XD

lol kind of a cute chapter :)

it seems that that mountain couldn't have been made by an old cilivasation because there was plastic on that mountain, now I'm starting to believe the whole rich guy theory

what if this whole island isnt a natural island eighter ...

That is exactly what I'm thinking. The animals there are a mixture from different time periods. Only a rich guy can revive all of them at the same time.
Jun 12, 2011 2:23 PM

Apr 2011
The seduction part was hilarious xD
That monk is such a lolicon!!! =3=
The last part made me go WTF!? They really might be like parrots O_O
Either way they're approaching camp -.-
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. (ΰ² _ΰ² )

Jun 12, 2011 2:41 PM

May 2011
lol the chap was nice :P and i think those birds are some sort of exctinct parrots.... that 'HElP ME' was surely from the glasses/jaw guy/gal....
This is a story about 4 people named Everybody,Somebody,Anybody and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that, however it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought Anybody would do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
Jun 12, 2011 2:42 PM

May 2011
oh yea where can i find the chaps after 92 o_o are they raw? (surely are) but i still wana find them any sources?
This is a story about 4 people named Everybody,Somebody,Anybody and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that, however it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought Anybody would do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
Jun 12, 2011 5:47 PM

May 2011
been awhile since we seen some animals. Yea that bird shit gave me a couple chills.
Jun 12, 2011 6:15 PM

Jun 2011
So...there is a person inside the bird? O_O
Jun 12, 2011 6:22 PM

Jan 2008
Sensei is a woman after all hu ? xD

o.O ... Rei ... *nosebleed*
no way ill ever able to understand lolicons o.O

uwah those Parrots are creepy ... >.<

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jun 12, 2011 6:28 PM

Sep 2009
whut the ......the bird is talking
Jun 12, 2011 8:00 PM

Oct 2008
allenallenallen said:
Meanwhile, even funnier, Rion stared at Akira's crouch.
I hadn't noticed that the first time XD

Great chapter, the love triangle, the seductive Rei, and the giant angry bird dumps. What more could you want
Jun 12, 2011 9:59 PM

Feb 2009
STEEZ said:
allenallenallen said:
Meanwhile, even funnier, Rion stared at Akira's crouch.
I hadn't noticed that the first time XD
Me too xD

Seems Yarai is building his own harem as well, while getting to the bottom of this island's mystery. Jurassic Park anyone?
That director is getting on my nerves. Any bets that he's gonna get eaten by those birds at the end, which also made me go WTF.
First thing that went to my mind when it spoke was someone was still alive in his belly but the parrot thing is more possible.
Anyways, good chapter.
Jun 13, 2011 5:53 AM

Nov 2009
idd it can't be that there is a person inside the bird talking cuz his jaw is missing and then you can't speak propperly I guess ...

it is really strange that there are animals from different times on this island it's not right
and also arnt these animals feeling warm cuz there are some animals from the ice age and you can see there is a tropical climate there
Jun 13, 2011 12:49 PM

Oct 2009
yeah I too am starting to believe some rich guy or the government made this island, but then of course secretly..

LOL OMG that bird just freaked me out!
of course lucky me was just eating lunch while reading this chaper >____<
lost my appetite immediately XD
Jun 13, 2011 9:12 PM

Dec 2010
KuroiInazuma said:
So...there is a person inside the bird? O_O

There was. Digested and became crap.

onigiri said:
of course lucky me was just eating lunch while reading this chaper >____<
lost my appetite immediately XD

LOL, the first time I read it, I was like 0_o and then I looked away for a few minutes. Haha
Jun 14, 2011 10:17 AM

Apr 2010
Very tasteful cliffhanger...
I agree on the theory of the birds being similar to parrots and just mimicking someone tho this does suggest that there pretty intelligent birds.
It also seems like they ran into a other group and are pretty confident that they can win from this group as well since they are outnumbered by allot.
Jun 14, 2011 10:22 AM

Mar 2010
NosferatuHicham said:
"this time we'll be able to do it! we'll make our own country!" my ass!! just get ready for some human eating birds coming your way...

I hope those birds will fall down those traps (the ones Rion and some ppl were in)
Otherwise it would be like the last time they tried to make their country.

-
What i really don't understand about this is that how those ancient birds and other animals can live.. Did they use some kind of biological experiments? (if i assume that that island is made by some rich ppl (lets say that rich girl with sketchbook parents)

Oh and it's totally weird that they have always seen animals that they certainly know about.. i mean have we humans found out all the animals that have lived in the past? certainly not :O
Jun 14, 2011 11:57 AM

Nov 2009
idd I hope they will make a country this time :)

Lylaaz said:

Oh and it's totally weird that they have always seen animals that they certainly know about.. i mean have we humans found out all the animals that have lived in the past? certainly not :O

wow never thought of that
Jun 14, 2011 6:15 PM

Dec 2010
Aversa said:
Very tasteful cliffhanger...
I agree on the theory of the birds being similar to parrots and just mimicking someone tho this does suggest that there pretty intelligent birds.
It also seems like they ran into a other group and are pretty confident that they can win from this group as well since they are outnumbered by allot.

I totally agree with you. Saying "Help me!" will lure more humans or their food.
Jun 16, 2011 8:13 AM

Nov 2009
I wonder if a bird is really smart enough to know that

I think he is just like a parrot
Jun 18, 2011 4:11 PM

Dec 2010
veggiebul said:

It is not smart enough to know that. They are just parrots who copy sounds. BUT if they happen to copy the sound of "Help me!" and keep on using it, they find out that more humans will appear and become their food. So they must have realized that if they keep on imitating this sound, they get more food.
Jun 19, 2011 6:23 AM

Apr 2010
allenallenallen said:
veggiebul said:

It is not smart enough to know that. They are just parrots who copy sounds. BUT if they happen to copy the sound of "Help me!" and keep on using it, they find out that more humans will appear and become their food. So they must have realized that if they keep on imitating this sound, they get more food.
Don't underestimate the intelligence of animals as they might surprise you.
A animal wont have a hard time to figure out that a cry for help might lure other animals as a matter of fact i heard of some animals that use imitating to capture there prey.
Jun 28, 2011 7:57 PM

Feb 2010
i heard tht somewhere too.

Anyway that bird would've scared me shitless if I didn't scan down and see what everyone was talking about on here first.
Jun 29, 2011 7:00 AM

Nov 2009
lol I am a fangirl but then of Mariya XD
Feb 24, 2012 6:51 PM

Jan 2010
RKC said:
The last part sent chills down my spine.

Oh god yes.
Apr 28, 2012 1:28 AM

Nov 2011
May 3, 2013 11:04 PM

May 2010
That teacher really gets on my nerves. So useless.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 29, 2014 6:00 AM

Oct 2013
was there, someone in the bird?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 5, 2014 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
I've seen this coming since day 1.. teacher X Yarai. anyway that bird shit has a eye glasses in it.. and it looks like in one piece.. wtf?
Oct 8, 2014 9:49 PM

May 2009
I'm all in for Yarai x Sensei
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Apr 13, 2016 7:17 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nasty bird that one. So much for their peaceful new abode.

That lolicon priest is so weird and out if place with them.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 17, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2015
"We'll make our country"? C'mon Sengoku, everyone knows that those words are taboo, you said it and those man-imitating-and-eating birds appeared, jeez!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 14, 2017 8:21 AM

Mar 2015
lol I had the same mind-set with the lolicon priest. That was such a turnoff. Flat chest ftw.

And damn, that bird is scary.

May 31, 2021 8:47 PM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
That's genuinely scary omg. I'm getting FMA flashbacks

Nov 12, 2022 5:06 AM
Jul 2018
yarai 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

10 by Nik012 »»
Sep 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 161 Discussion

gmgkng - Jul 13, 2012

24 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 159 Discussion

Zhou - Jun 24, 2012

23 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 157 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jun 10, 2012

19 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 112 Discussion

Keiz - Dec 22, 2011

20 by DebiPS »»
May 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.