Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2008 12:04 PM

Nov 2007
The Beautyful anime Touka Gettan was (ofcourse) created bij Carnelian,

The ainime can be a bit confusing, becouse of the order of episodes
the original airing order (with the first episode last and the last episode first) This is my recomandation of watching. Becouse if you watch it 'the right way' you wouldent understand some things in the beginning and you probaby wil forget them before the end of the anime. witch is sad becouse that the climax wont get though, and would the anime seem unfished. Witch is sad, becouse this is an absolute great anime!!!

Whats your opinion about this? did anyone experiance it different?
MistressRipFeb 15, 2008 12:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 17, 2008 12:52 PM

Oct 2007
I watched the first episodes 1-4 in the order they were aired and it was definitely confusing.

After I heard about the "right" order I waited until the last episode was out and I don't regret that at all! <3

Because I watched it in the right order I could understand better... and in the end the anime had more "feeling" to it and the ending made me cry. ._.
Apr 26, 2008 11:10 AM
Mar 2008
well all you have to do is just watch the last episode!
because when i was watching touka gettan on veoh i saw some people said
that its a weird anime and really confusing but some said that you have to watch the
episodes backwards

May 8, 2008 11:07 PM
Feb 2008
Personally, I don't think it'd matter too much. I haven't watched it chronological yet, but I think one could derive just as much enjoyment watching that direction.

The confusion you get while watching it in the correct order diminishes over time as the gaps are filled in, so it is quite fun to watch it that way. And I think the story would be equally as good if watched back-to-font.

As long as you don't watch 〆 second. If watched chronologically (from ep26 to ep1), that episode should be saved for last. Watch 26, then watch 24 to 1, and then, finally, watch 25.
May 9, 2008 11:48 PM

Apr 2008
I watched the airing sequence ( end to beginning ) for the first three episodes, than i found out that it was aired backwards... I continued to watch another three episodes while knowing it was aired in reverse order. The next day I re-watched the 6 episodes than continuing on with the rest of the season. In my opinion, it is best to watch the order it was aired ( end to beginning ). There is apperication to how the story/plot allows the anime to be viewed in reverse chronological order. :-)
May 26, 2008 1:07 PM

May 2008
didn't know that the episodes were aired in reverse chronological order.

Missy said:
I watched the first episodes 1-4 in the order they were aired and it was definitely confusing.

I watched the first 4 episodes when it was aired and found it totally confusing so I ended up giving it up :(

wow, I will now go and rewatch it.
thanks for that!
May 27, 2008 1:03 AM

Nov 2007
meeemooo said:
didn't know that the episodes were aired in reverse chronological order.

I watched the first 4 episodes when it was aired and found it totally confusing so I ended up giving it up :(

wow, I will now go and rewatch it.
thanks for that!

=D thats great ^^ im glad to hear that!~
Jul 2, 2008 9:10 PM

Apr 2008
i heard its actually more enjoyable to watch it in the broadcast order, and episodes 19-26 are in the chronological order
Jan 15, 2009 2:38 AM

Nov 2007

lol. wen i first watched touka gettan., it took me 10+ episodes.. (episode 1-10., not exact) before i realized taht it was backwards.. aha! it reaLLy is confusing if youll watch it eps 1-26.. but i wonder why did they air it backwards., knowing that it wiLL reaLLybe confusing.. but it was great aLL in aLL.. iLL try to watch it how they aired it in japan..:)) wonder if its great tOo. aha!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» .-~^What's your Favorite Character!??^~-.

MistressRip - Mar 1, 2008

14 by iiwii »»
May 29, 2010 10:41 AM

» Carnelian added to the MAL DB

XanthReborn - Nov 18, 2009

2 by XanthReborn »»
Dec 10, 2009 5:35 PM

» ~@ Carnelian Sharing book and Artwork @~

Ysa - May 17, 2008

1 by MistressRip »»
May 20, 2008 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.