Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2007 8:37 PM

May 2007
I really liked Zombie Loan and Juuni Kokuki, but it has to be OHSHC hands down. It's just got to be the best of the bunch. The music, the storyline, Haruhi, Tamaki and, of course, let's not forget the twins!

What do you think?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 27, 2007 1:45 PM

Oct 2007
Well I have that luck that 3 of my favorite anime feature Kenichi. I think my fav would be Gintama cuz it's just simple hilarious. Every episode makes me laugh till my stomach start to hurt. Second one is Ouran, I'm not a fan of shoujo but this anime is simple a masterpiece as well. And of course D.Gray-man. Great mixture of gothic and shounen (you rarely see that), extremely cool fights and storyline, characters are not so unique so that's probably the reason why it's third. Both Ouran and Gintama have really great characters (no annoying and helpless girls that God) and nice character development.
Nov 28, 2007 4:18 AM

Nov 2006
So far, Noein.
Second would be Gintama...then Ouran.

Noein because I'm a sucker for supernatural things.
The other two? Well, they're extremely above average, but just not quite there. (for roles including Suzumura of course...I'd favorite Gintama over Noein though it's pretty much a tossup.)
Nov 29, 2007 7:58 AM

Nov 2007
I liked him in X TV, because I think it's hard to do a troubled character.
*A troubled character with an awesome voice XD*
The songs he did for this anime are awesome too. I especially like the Kamui Dialogue mix, because then I can see him talking and I can talk those dialogues with him XD *bad sentence, I'm not so good at english*

Suwan-Hime, the ultimate X-tard.
Dec 3, 2007 7:27 PM

May 2007
I haven't seen X TV yet, but now that I've seen Gintama, I have to add that to one of my Kenichi favorites -- I don't know where it fits in quite yet though. Yay!
May 24, 2008 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
Zombie Loan and X TV.
He has such an awesome voice~
Aug 23, 2008 6:08 AM

May 2008
definitely ouran.
i just love hikaru too much for it to be anything else! :D the comedy, the romance, the development, the drama, the everything. gaaaaaaaah.

ouran is made of pure win.

Dec 19, 2008 7:08 AM

Dec 2008
I like D.Gray-man and X TV

Both story are awesome and SuzuKen did a good job portraying Lavi and Kamui character!
Feb 4, 2009 8:41 AM

Sep 2008
D Gray Man because he is...identical to Lavi! I saw episodes from his show ( Chouj in tights or something like that ), and he is psycho like that in real life.
Oct 11, 2009 6:45 PM

Nov 2008
darkhriss said:
D Gray Man because he is...identical to Lavi! I saw episodes from his show ( Chouj in tights or something like that ), and he is psycho like that in real life.

Yes, he is a psycho is real life. He's part of the group STA MEN, which goes around on crazy field trips and compete in really ridiculous things. It's hilarious, so even if you don't understand jap, you should go take a look (really, all the people from that group are not normal)
Jan 27, 2010 12:04 AM

Apr 2009
hm... favourite 3 animes... difficult.

X-TV would definately make into the list, because it's the anime, where i discovered him and secondly i simply love Clamp's X and Kamui! Secondly maybe d.gray man, because he used his genki voice style to perform Lavi (and Lavi is cool). Gundam Seed Destiny is not really my favourite, but i give props to Suzuken's performance, bc Shinn was really a difficult character to perform, and Suzuken was so professional, that he still gave his best, although he received hate letters from some crazy Kira-Fans bc of this character. I also love Kara no Kyoukai-Movies. And despite the bad ending i like Spiral too. Further Twelve Kingdoms and Ouran are great animes too...Arrgh it's difficult to select only three!!!

@dawntodusk & darkhriss: He's really dorky and funny, which makes him so sympathic and sweet. He's probably the most upbeat guy i've ever seen. ^-^
Jan 27, 2010 5:24 AM

Sep 2008
Lavi form D.Gray-man.
I felt in love with his voice when I heart Lavi for the first time.
and I R E A L L Y L O V E when Lavi is talking in the anime with Allen. he and Sanae Kobayashi made them so adorable!

also, Chika from Zombie-Loan is good.

Hikaru in Ouran is so funny, but Lavi is the best!

dawntodusk said:
It's hilarious, so even if you don't understand jap, you should go take a look (really, all the people from that group are not normal)

you're right, I've never seen so psycho person like him xd
Jan 28, 2010 1:09 PM

Apr 2009
mc said:
Lavi form D.Gray-man.
and I R E A L L Y L O V E when Lavi is talking in the anime with Allen. he and Sanae Kobayashi made them so adorable!

Funnily both played a couple in the Drama CD Zettai Kareshi. And Sakupyon (Kanda's VA) played his rival in love interest. I love this Drama CD, it's so funny!
Jan 30, 2010 1:56 AM

Sep 2008
shiroi-ookami said:
mc said:
Lavi form D.Gray-man.

Funnily both played a couple in the Drama CD Zettai Kareshi. And Sakupyon (Kanda's VA) played his rival in love interest. I love this Drama CD, it's so funny!

haha, Takahiro and Kenichi are incredible together, in D.Gray-man's drama cd too xd
Oct 7, 2010 7:30 PM

May 2009
Kara no Kyoukai. Which makes me ask why isn't Mikiya Kokuto from KnK in the character relations, since it's, uh, his best work ;X
Feb 28, 2012 7:23 AM

Oct 2009
Ouran
The reason is that it's the first anime I ever watched, with no experience with hearing seiyuus at all, and when Hikaru started being tsundere, I totally fell for his voice, it was so kawaiii!
Feb 6, 2015 1:21 PM

Jun 2011
^_^'' Well, uh... most notorious with me is Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII. That's the role of his I first fell in love with, and it is my favorite overall.

But for anime.... it's gotta come down to Ouran because Hikaru is AWESOME, and I also liked the range he presented in Black Butler 2 with Canterbury, Timber and Thompson.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character Voiced by Suzumura?

lowell - Nov 26, 2007

38 by KittyxChan »»
May 17, 2013 4:10 AM

» 1st own SuzuKen's single~

Kiniro - Nov 8, 2008

14 by shiroi-ookami »»
Mar 12, 2012 8:18 AM

» Suzu's music

shiroi-ookami - Nov 8, 2010

0 by shiroi-ookami »»
Nov 8, 2010 2:49 PM

» 1st Live Concert

shiroi-ookami - Jun 9, 2010

0 by shiroi-ookami »»
Jun 9, 2010 11:13 AM

» member cards pls?

yuucchi - Feb 4, 2010

2 by yuucchi »»
Feb 6, 2010 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.