Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2013 2:40 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn even after that immense powerful blast he still managed to survive that and above all that he swallowed the 6 other dragon balls and transformed into a being even stronger! Well this doesn't look good at all but well I do think Goku can manage!
Jan 28, 2014 10:57 AM

Jun 2009
Greetings, Omega Shenron. I don't think Goku has the chops to beat him. If only another really powerful Saiyan was there to help him, like, Vegeta, for example.
Nov 14, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
D-did that guy just throw a clock face at Goku to kill him? And Goku even had problem stopping it??? I don't think this can get any dumber. And if anyone in this series says "This is my true form" again I think I have to throw up.
Jun 3, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2015
GOKU BLIND???? OH GOD, WHAT AM I WATCHING
Sep 24, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2016
Despite Goku being blind, evidently his senses are keen enough so he's still pretty much the same... Go figure.

Still bs though, like only something that would happen here in GT... I'm surprised the gang didn't say anything about him being blind when they came up. I figured Pan would've worried and said something. Honestly was kinda hoping when he went SSJ4 this time around he'd be cured, like transforming would 'purify' his body or something so he could see. I don't like Blind Goku :/

No update on Vegeta and we don't see Bulma so I guess they're still at work, trying to get Vegeta to SSJ4.

So now it's Blind SSJ4 Goku vs a even stronger version of the final foe. Zen Shenron > Omega Shenron. Will his native senses be enough against Omega? Will his upgraded power be enough? Let's see...

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Oct 14, 2016 7:25 PM

Aug 2013
A lot of Funimations dub changes tend to get quite a bit of hate, but man Omega Shenron is a pretty cool name.
Oct 23, 2022 2:50 PM
Dec 2018
is good I like the part where goku does the kamam mama
Mar 15, 6:56 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Looks like they’re trying to save some budget in this one, there were some not so great looking scenes, I think it was especially noticeable when the Saiyans all went Super Saiyan lol, I had to rewind and see it again because I was flabbergasted. That being said, I have enjoyed the Sin Shenron fight so far, I liked that Majuub even got to fight although not for long, just simply to buy time for Goku to get his power back. And I thought for a second he wasn’t blind anymore but no, he still is lol, but he can apparently fight as if his eyes were open anyway so it’s not really a hinderance anymore.

And talk about celebrating too early, of course knowing how many episodes are left it was clear Sin wasn’t done after that one blast, and now he’s swallowed all the dragon balls and has become “Omega” Shenron, tho he doesn’t look that much different, I was thinking he got more of a glowup but guess not, he already looks very cool anyway, he did at least get a cooler voice than before lol. And now the true battle begins, I imagine we’ll see Vegeta show up sometime soon giving that recap episode before, it should be a fun final battle.
Oct 1, 7:57 PM

Apr 2021
I don't remember Chi-Chi rooting for Goku to fight. Goku is good at fighting even without being able to see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT Episode 59 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 30, 2013

7 by Matheus050 »»
Oct 14, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT Episode 64 Discussion

felix1290 - May 9, 2012

41 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Oct 13, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT Episode 55 Discussion

Nixarg - Sep 2, 2012

18 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Oct 13, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT Episode 40 Discussion

15 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Oct 11, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT Episode 57 Discussion

11 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 28, 5:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.