Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2009 6:27 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this better than the first episode.
I wonder who that Chinatsu was. Anyway her speech disorder was cute.
Mar 28, 2009 2:52 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah the first one was a bit stale but enjoying it none the less

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

Jul 23, 2009 2:36 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah I liked this better than the first episode

じーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーっ
Oct 25, 2010 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
....yeah..... :|
Oct 26, 2010 1:12 AM

Mar 2009
De-JaY said:
I liked this better than the first episode.
Indeed. Although I kinda felt a bit of mood whiplash at the end of this one, too, since it was as depressing as the end of the first episode should have been.

Really engrossing, though.
Oct 25, 2011 4:12 PM

Aug 2010
oh god , he stil say okairi to sayo O.O in the novel he completly ignores her
Apr 7, 2013 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode.
About as good as the first
Jan 25, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 2014
Better than episode one. There was a lot more effort put into the relationship in this one.

Still, though, the girl seemed super-duper uncomfortable during the sex scene, and again it felt like a rape.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.
Mar 8, 2017 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
I liked the scene with the Moon Gal comic, which I think was a parody of Sailor Moon. I also got a laugh from the Naruto hotal. I didn't get much else from the episode, but at least I wasn't bored. I liked the previous episode much more though.
Jul 23, 2017 7:06 AM
Oct 2013
Uwaa yandere scary

Flip flops are quite dangerous in the rain... Maybe she would of slipped even without push there?

goddamn cicadas are too loud, totally drowning out the dialogue XD bloody annoying, couldn't concentrate XD

YES! Saw the pantsu and gap between the thigh highs! Good job yamcha pose!

Whoa sent flying with that slap XD good despair faces. man, what scumbags, ganging up on her just because no courage to confess themselves. She didn't even do anything. well said imouto!

But did he just have flashback about them? He wasnt even there though?

What was with crossing and car sounds? Didn't even see any...

Oh? Was totally nude under the baggy miko clothes ufufu. not bad body reaction and moan.

Hmm the 2nd flashback was a bit different? Thought the summer dress part was them younger but actually older, which makes more sense story wise. But she was terrible person, pushing own twin sister down stairs just because liked the same guy and after defended her from bullies. Well at least sacrificed to bring back.

Surprising to see more of glasses lady and actually she is some kind of wish granter but gotta pay the price uhehe
User-sanJul 23, 2017 7:16 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suika Episode 3 Discussion

De-JaY - Feb 19, 2009

7 by Spicelit »»
Aug 6, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Suika Episode 1 Discussion

De-JaY - Feb 19, 2009

9 by User-san »»
Jul 22, 2017 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.