Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2013 3:59 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What can I say about this first chapter, besides the fact that it draws you in with it's nice art, interesting premise, and well fleshed out characters, it does what a every introductory chapter should do, and that's get your attention, I'm looking forward to seeing how this manga goes, so far, I see plenty of potential.
Nov 18, 2013 6:36 AM

Jun 2011
^ Agree. :) I like the art, not the best, but good enough, and great setting. Gory death with that monk, I actually kinda laughed at his death (sorry -.-)..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 27, 2014 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
Strange chapter but I liked the main characters so far. Their intentions are brutally honest tbh and the premise itself has potential.
Feb 25, 2022 6:45 PM
May 2021
Main characters power are really weird anyway nice chapter.
Feb 12, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2008
"If we all share, no one will starve!"
Oh no, she's a communist D:
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Dec 6, 2023 7:36 PM
Aug 2020
interesting chapter

the art is really good
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 10, 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
Decided to check the source after episode 1 of anime adaptation aired. Anime did a better job, must say. Art doesn't seem that good in manga (IMO), but the story goes same way as in anime, as expected.
What I liked the most here is Youko. I love strong, powerful characters who do all in their power not to kill "enemies". It's obvious the two can kill all those bandits with ease, but Youko decided not to anyways. Just because they can, doesn't mean they should. I find it very admirable. Seeing how things go, I may add her to my favorites even.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Chapter 50 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 12, 2013

2 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Mar 30, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Chapter 48 Discussion

Zeando - Feb 12, 2013

3 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Mar 30, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Chapter 46 Discussion

Zeando - Jan 28, 2013

3 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Mar 30, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Chapter 44 Discussion

Zeando - Nov 20, 2012

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Mar 30, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Chapter 100 Discussion

TheFreycook - Jan 27, 2019

3 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Mar 27, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.