Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2015 5:00 PM

Feb 2008
Has the writer of this LN ever interacted with a female human being? I don't think so.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 11, 2015 10:13 PM

Feb 2013
I wouldn't mind touching Nova's butt...

Lamdimia Do Aximemor is quite a mouthful. I wonder if she can be demon like Fino. When she starting talking about skewering people that made me suspicious.

I can't believe that food Fino made tastes good. It looks like it would be bad. Onto the next episode.
Jun 11, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Nice characters so far, Nova is shameless lol :D
Aug 2, 2016 11:58 PM

Sep 2013
Nova: You can touch my butt anytime you want too....

Bwa hahaha!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 21, 2018 11:21 PM

Jan 2018
Are gallbladders really green? Lol
Awww, Elza's so cute.

Nova teasing Raul like that. What a fox! But Raul must have changed class because he has the discipline of a monk! LOL
This was a cute episode. Probably the one with the least amount of fanservice.
BofthreeMay 21, 2018 11:26 PM

Jan 29, 2019 11:40 PM

May 2017
Sugram22 said:
u know if Nova is like that she will be single for life, cause guy's think shes slut if she dos not mind her butt being touched (well that what people in real life would think about a girl who dos not mind her butt being touched by other then hes BF/husband), Raul needs to teach her like he teaches Fino, Fino & Nova both like kids who need teaching about some stuff

well she can get BF, but only for a short time cause imagine this, her BF comes to store sees that old guy touching her butt, what u think will happen? he trows the old guy out & tells never to return, but shes the type of girl who would step to the middle of them, then what u think the guy will do? he dumps her cause being okay with letting others touch u butt gives wrong impression, & bad impression, a message like any1 can bang me, so i feel sry for Nova that shes dumb at that area

well that old guy is lucky if her BF wont beat him up before trowing him out, & i would not blame the guy, it going bit far, but i would not blame the guy

BDW i ton't mean he would totally beat up the old guy, just gives him 2 blue eye's

that detention between Raul & Nova made me LOL :D

Well guess what, 1 day ago i didnt care about nova, now i find her cute, raul also same thing than me, and i think lot of guy will be traped by this skinthing
but yeah some rules got to be made once you catch her xb
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Oct 2020
"You can touch them whatever you like"

I have never heard such beautiful words
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 PM
Feb 2019
is fun to watch fino became better at work
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2013

94 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 12, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2013

97 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 12, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

206 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 12, 4:10 AM

» season 2

Shomix - Dec 27, 2013

12 by James_xeno »»
Sep 11, 4:46 PM

» Any more fanservice anime with mature guy?

ptm - Dec 30, 2023

5 by kiritsukiyoku »»
May 19, 7:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.