Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2013 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
4 months of intense training, and she still has melon breasts. Yeah. That's how it works.
Besides the borderline hentai and chicken choking voice, the show seems to be good. Too bad these first two points make up more than half of it.
Oct 31, 2013 8:05 PM

Dec 2007
SergioSource said:
4 months of intense training, and she still has melon breasts. Yeah. That's how it works.
Besides the borderline hentai and chicken choking voice, the show seems to be good. Too bad these first two points make up more than half of it.

While breasts certainly CAN disappear if you lose a lot of weight, it's certainly possible to be in shape and still maintain them.

Man...if I'm going to keep seeing her "give up", this is going to be hard to watch. Count-outs are one thing. Disqualifications too. But "Give Up" matches just make the loser look terrible.

Incidentally, even from the very, very little I know about wrestling, I know for a FACT that after you rope break, they have to let you go. Sakura got a FIRM grip on the ropes, and THEN the other girl goes: "No, you don't get off that easy." Uhm...no.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Nov 4, 2013 5:17 PM

Mar 2013
I actually like the plot and the music, but I admit I came here for the boobs. I'm staying in this party!
Nov 10, 2013 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
Those Boobs and that pass :D
Nov 26, 2013 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
Aww :(
Wished she won :(
Dang... they are soo mean to her
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Nov 29, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

The squeals, are perhaps the least frustrating of what I saw in this episode!
You do not go to all the rest are still good.
Animations scandalous ... if there were though! Recycled parts in rivers and narration too fast, that's what is wrong! D:
He too little mordant narration, I would like to see if that makes the Idol in less than four months manages to break your ass in a profession that has the wrestler, who is a new Marques? LOL
Drawings not just ugly, they maintain an acceptable level, but recycle the same scenes and have a minimum level of animations for the minimum wage is a scandalous stuff! D:
the plot for now it seems a tad reasoned, I hope not exaggerate with the fantasies!
Dec 9, 2013 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
I'm more worried about Sakura improving her shitty attitude rather than her wrestling abilities.
Jan 5, 2014 12:15 PM

May 2010
You got to be kidding, lost to such a basic movie and all happy...smh...auto rating drop...
Jan 27, 2014 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
In a real match, she should have been let out of the hold once she got the rope. So technically it shouldn't have ended there I think.
What's the point of all this? // There's no point. I'm doing it because I can. That's all there is to it. // What will be left behind after this? // Nothing at all. She'll die and I'll burn out. The end. That's all. (Requiem for the Phantom)
Jan 10, 2015 5:22 AM

Nov 2014
KnKTGoS said:
In a real match, she should have been let out of the hold once she got the rope. So technically it shouldn't have ended there I think.

This. Took me right out of it.
Quality Queen.
Apr 4, 2015 7:26 PM

Feb 2013
So much screaming and moaning... lol.

so she lost her first match. I guess that only means she can improve.
Aug 8, 2015 3:49 AM

Feb 2015
Hell of a hundred throws? pfft.. more like "Supex City, bitch"

I cant believe she went into suplex city and burnt it to the ground but couldnt survive a basic submission move. I'm disappointed... still, she has that 'Never Give Up' persona.

which I hate
Nov 25, 2015 12:46 AM

Dec 2012
Damn. I don't think I'd be able to give up during a match with so many people cheering me on. You'd have to knock me out cold to end it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 29, 2017 3:57 AM
Aug 2014
That was a rather underwhelming performance by Sakura. Let me guess: she won't be winning anytime soon because she fighting to return to being an idol instead of because she loves wrestling.

Every other fighter being a member of the same gym as well as Rio taking it easy on Sakura was rather disappointing too. Makes me think they're going to be friends at the end which I really don't want to happen.
Feb 10, 2019 4:37 PM

Nov 2016
At least she gave her best.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2020 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
That screaming seems to be the selling point of this anime, well I guess a sadist might enjoy this.
Jul 17, 2020 10:41 PM

Jun 2016
Hahahha you lost.
Aug 1, 7:00 AM

Feb 2022
Another unexplainably odd episode. The time progression also kept throwing me off, they just keep making little time skips everywhere and then a huge three months one, it's hard to follow.

Also the orange hair girl seemed to really enjoy taking the spotlight, really makes me think if she planned all of this, but I am starting to doubt this anime has characters this smart honestly.

What on earth was that push up form, and no way she did that amount of work in her first day, she must be some baki character apparently, while being built like a stick at the same time. Also, why does she only learn to withstand moves, wouldn't it be nice to also learn some of them. In the match she clearly used some of them, then why not show the learning process, I really don't get what they are going for here. They also included some small toilet cleaning scene I think in the training time skip, probably some other ancient wrestling technique to get more mentally resistant, it makes no sense at this point.

To finish things off, what was she smiling at, right at the end, like I don't think that's the type of face people have usually when they lose by, what looked like, a mile.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

97 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Aug 1, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2013

152 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Aug 1, 6:34 AM

» One of the worst anime ive ever tried to watch.

TheDeadWalk - May 14, 2023

4 by HEBI_TAN »»
Jan 19, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

100 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 17, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

68 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 16, 2022 5:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.