Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2009 5:52 PM
Apr 2008
I found out about the series through a link that Pastachan has on another forum that links to this club. Only about 8 episodes in so far, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. Does anybody else watch the Heian lectures?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 2, 2009 8:09 PM

Jan 2008
I found out about the series via Newtype USA magazine, thanks to one of its earlier sampler discs. I forgot what else was on the DVD, but it had Otogi Zoshi episode one, dubbed. I was drawn to the art/animation style at first. The story intrigued me because I learned that there were two parts to the story, after researching. I'm glad, too, because although it's not one of my favorites, it's definitely one of those guilty pleasures you can watch over and over.

doug19992000 said:
Does anybody else watch the Heian lectures?

Nope. The good part about owning the DVDs is that I can always go back and watch them, though.
Feb 4, 2009 9:15 PM

Feb 2008
I 'fess up... I downloaded the DVD images. I burned the DVDs, watched the first episode and then forgot about them. Years (well, maybe not that long) later I bought the box set, ditched the *ahem* copies and pretty well watched the whole thing in about a week or two. Simple as that.
Feb 5, 2009 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
I just watch anything and everything that has to do with Japanese mythology and ancient Japan, and Otogizoushi turned out to be one of the best ones :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The Ueno Park Episode

deguy - Feb 4, 2009

0 by deguy »»
Feb 4, 2009 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.