Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2012 3:09 PM

May 2010
Here are some more in-depth explanations of the rules of this club.

1. People who are inactive in the group or who have not posted for over a week will be warned of their inactivity in a private message. If you do not respond for another week anyone you left in some other RP is completely relieved of waiting for your response. If you notify an admin or the creator ahead of time of a long absence, you will not be warned and you will not be penalized in any way. So be sure to let us, and more importantly, your RP-friends, that you will be absent for an extended period of time. It's polite.

2. Please do your best to keep your writing and grammar within understandable standards. If we get complaints about a player being incomprehensible we will confront the player about it and encourage them to be a bit more courteous with their spelling. Not everyone likes to read shorthand, especially in RP.

3. If you are posting pictures related to your character within a post (Like how their facial expression looks at a given point in time) be sure to put the image within the [*spoiler][*/spoiler] tags. It cuts back on making the post long and confusing, which also helps with others comprehending your post as well. It's just a matter of cleanliness.

4. No combat is permitted in the school grounds. There will be areas where fighting is allowed, but you must still confirm with the other player that you both want to have your characters fight.

5. The concept of ERP (Erotic Role-Play) is generally tolerated in this club. Although, running about willy-nilly through threads conducting lewd acts is not quite as tolerated. As such, we encourage discretion and tact when you and another player decide on partaking in ERP.

6. Speak! If you only say a word or two in edgewise to another player, how are you two supposed to engage in any interesting conversation? Try to make your posts more verbose and interesting. Show us how your character acts in their emotions as well as what they say. The imagination is a powerful thing, but it kinda needs a little help before it gets situated.

7. You are encouraged to edit previous posts of yours to fix any errors you have made in spelling or in the way you portrayed something. However, any major changes to the post after someone has replied to it is frowned upon, try to make your decisions clearly before posting them.

If you do not understand something or I haven't covered something you are curious about, please ask me in a private message or in a reply to this thread, I will address it personally with you and add it to the list of rules afterward.

----------------
In-Character Information:

School Uniform:

lirisimahOct 27, 2012 3:27 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 20, 2012 7:25 PM

Aug 2012
Well said.
Oct 27, 2012 7:39 AM

Aug 2009
Yay! Uniforms! :D

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Nov 13, 2012 12:20 PM

Nov 2012
Hmm. I have to visualize my character in that uniform. >.<
By the way, I do not know if this question goes into this topic or not, but have we received the uniforms upon moving into the dorms, or will we receive the uniforms at a later, introductory, stage?
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 13, 2012 12:21 PM

May 2010
It's a bit difficult. But I thought the uniform was cute. .-.
You receive them automatically. :)
Nov 13, 2012 12:48 PM

Nov 2012
Ah, thank you for the brisk answer, Irishi-san! :)
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 13, 2012 3:59 PM

May 2010
No problem.
もんだい ない。^_^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.