Forum Settings
Forums
Cage of Eden
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 11:54 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great another chapter that leavers more questions than answers. We still have no idea who Mina actually but the time travel theory would make the most sense. Another possibility is that she is clone/experiment like the rest of the animals and the grave belongs to the original.

Chaos will probably ensue in the next chapter. The shadow could be a friend or foe but I'm assuming the latter with all the skulls scattered throughout the place.
Sep 8, 2012 11:59 AM
Oct 2011
Also that person just might be Hades at the end of the chapter. Been wondering where he's been. And I think it's a bad idea that all the "strong" main characters are leaving, Nishikori is still there and I guarantee he's going to pull something.... UGH
Once a man loves a woman he will do anything for her, except continuing to love her...
Sep 8, 2012 12:04 PM

Feb 2012
Almost everyone from the main cast is in the group.

Who could be watching them, Hades, Kouhei, a new character? One stupid idea is Zaji but I do hope that's not true.
I don't know but from the inside the building somehow reminds me of a prison which doesn't seem to be right, you don't see a couch in a prison's lobby.
Sep 8, 2012 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, they're being watched~
Sep 8, 2012 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
Zhou said:
Almost everyone from the main cast is in the group.

Who could be watching them, Hades, Kouhei, a new character? One stupid idea is Zaji but I do hope that's not true.
I don't know but from the inside the building somehow reminds me of a prison which doesn't seem to be right, you don't see a couch in a prison's lobby.

Yeah but that means nobody will die inside of the building.
My guess is a brandnew character (not a survivor from the airplane crash) or a monster XD Zaji is dead let him rest in peace so if it is him than i'll be really pissed.
Sep 8, 2012 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
You wouldn't date Rei without Yotsubishi.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 8, 2012 6:08 PM

Dec 2011
Cars? Ooh.

I think this new shadow is either another survivor from the plane crash...
or a new beast! We haven't seen beasts in a while!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 6:19 PM

Oct 2010
Great chapter again!!Who's that shadow??
This world...is rotten
Sep 8, 2012 6:22 PM
Jan 2008
Great set up chapter, in my opinion. I wasn't feeling this arc like I usually do for the chapter before, but I am now.

First for the groups. Group #1 is definitely the best of the best it seems. Rion, Mariya, Oomori and Sengoku were all obvious choices.
Also now with Maya, Aya and Yarai... well nothing can stop in their way pretty much.
Also finally! Come on Eiken, you better get some screen time.
Hatsuse or rather, Vice-President is a great choice. Her, Mariya and Yarai will definitely figure stuff out.
Also got Yuki - I really hope she becomes useful, cause as seen with her flashback moments last chapter, she hasn't really done much, only been the one to experience it. Although...
With President Yamaguchi joining, I think she'll be a damsel in distress. It's been known he likes Yuki since way back at the early School arc, so time to show his worth.
I find Rei, Tooru and Hideo odd choices. I bet Rei's only contribution will be mentioning the car, haha. Hideo will probably be comedic relief, but he's not as bad as I originally thought he would've been as he was introduced as.
Daigo's time to shine too.

Anyway, as I was detailing the group, it's likely that this arc will be long and things will come together. There's 15 people to pass by screentime for and quite a few subplots including Maya's friendship with Saji, Hatsuse uncovering what they missed in the pyramid and finally, Yamaguchi's love for Yuki. Plus... Eiken and Yuki need proper screen time. There's a reason Asuka was placed higher than Eiken, despite only singing a song.

Whew, so yeah. The shadow in the tower was awesome, can't wait to find out who it is. Rei not recognizing the car supports the time travel theory, but as all the other clues, does not confirm it.
Sep 9, 2012 8:29 AM

Jun 2010
Okay, the Karate Girl suddenly remembering Zaji and the Student Council President's sudden urge to protect the Annoyingly Bland And Pointless Girl confused me. I guess those are nice little subplots, but they seriously came out of nowhere.

Unknown Mitsubishi model. +1 for the "in the future" theory, I'm 99% certain that's it now, though I'd certainly appreciate a good twist.

Also I think the shadow comes from another kind of mutated animal. This building would make for a really nice spot for some of them to settle in, right? It might be a person, but we haven't had the beasts in quite some time, I think we need a reminder of how dangerous the island is.

And obviously - hopefully Zaji is 100% dead. Got a bit worried, now that he got mentioned for no reason. Please don't revive him randomly...
Sep 9, 2012 3:11 PM

Nov 2007
Interesting groups maybe they sent too many strong people inside?

Didn't expect to see cars, but I doubt there is any chance of working.

Maybe another survivor or someone they know? Or an animal. No chance really anyone survived that place.

It's possible Zaji survived since there was no battle, but with Kouhei popping up recently I doubt it. Actually it seems a while since a death so maybe something bad happens.
Sep 16, 2012 12:54 AM

Jan 2012
Since they sent all their overpowered members inside; what happens when shit goes down outside? ._.
Oct 27, 2013 9:37 PM

Jul 2013
And the investigation of the last tower commences. Wonder if they will find some answers...

Apr 20, 2014 6:36 AM

Oct 2013
mannnnnn what they find in the tower is gonna end the series. red hot,
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 16, 2017 12:26 AM

Mar 2015
well.... that was pretty stupid. They bring along the fucking psycho doctor and leave it with the least dependent people other than the mad scientist.

May 31, 2021 10:40 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Damn. This new location looks super mysterious but cool at the same time

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

10 by Nik012 »»
Sep 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 161 Discussion

gmgkng - Jul 13, 2012

24 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 159 Discussion

Zhou - Jun 24, 2012

23 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 157 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jun 10, 2012

19 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 112 Discussion

Keiz - Dec 22, 2011

20 by DebiPS »»
May 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.