Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2008 8:46 AM

Nov 2007
So do we continue with the Black Knights? Who feels betrayed? except, we already kinda knew... then again, so did Kallen... I always trusted Ohgi... so the big question:

Do you remain with the Black Knights, or do you leave and follow the Britannian Lelouch?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 31, 2008 7:39 PM
Sep 2007
Well it is difficult to say because as a watcher we have always known that Lelouch was Zero, so I have followed Lelouch/ Zero in his noble quest. But now that the Black Knights have outcasted him on both aspects, I must think back as to wy become a Black knight- to follow Lelouch in his plan to liberat Japan. So as of now, I will leave and follow Lelouch vi Britannia because I still think that although he lied, that they are for the ultimate better good.

~Ashwood23

ps: just watched episode 21....wow didnt see that comming. And I think lelouch will do the right thing.
Sep 6, 2008 9:41 AM

Feb 2008
Realistically.. the black knights are now screwed. Zero was their main strategist.. and without him they will be absolutely terrible in a conflict.

Lelouch now has the power of britannia at his fingertips (if they follow him), and can out menouver everyone. Or, he could continue with his plan to make the world a more peaceful place.

I'll follow Black Knights, just because Kallen's in it :D
Dec 13, 2008 2:23 AM

Dec 2007
From the very beginning, I was follower of Zero. So I think my answer's obvious :P

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Jun 2, 2010 2:15 PM

Jul 2009
Black Knights of course~
cause of Kallen <33 xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who would YOU want to be commanded by?

AtaraxiaM - Nov 5, 2007

24 by -Envy- »»
Sep 20, 2012 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.