Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2007 3:41 PM
May 2007
Big dogs, Small dogs. All have some advantage, but which one is better??? Big dogs can play a little bit more but sometimes can be a handful. Little dogs sometimes can hardly play at all, and are sometimes as much a hassle as Big dogs, because they are exposed to many dangers. However little dogs are easier to travel with, and are easier to give baths to (and their "accidents" are smaller). which is best in your opinion? :/
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 10, 2007 5:51 PM

Jul 2007
I would say I love small dogs. All of mine are small but one and he is having to stay with my dad. He is a great pyrenese / rot mix. I found him hit off side the road when he was a pup. He is a little over 7 years old and weighs in at around 145lbs. I had to let my dad take him last month though because he was getting aggressive to my new pups.

I think I love small dogs because they are just such lil terrors. I think they are worst than any big dog. Plus they seem to have more personality and confidence. I was raised around dogs my entire life. My dad loves big dogs, but I never found them as interesting as my lil ones. I love big dogs just small ones are more to my liking ^_^

Going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.
Sep 6, 2007 8:54 PM

Jan 2007
Medium-sized! :D
They're portable /and/ adorable!
xD;

Actually, the only problem I have with big dogs is that I'm allergic so they can't live inside the house or I'll be miserable.
Small dogs I'd constantly worry about stepping on, but I simply adore them.

So I pick the middle ground.

Sep 7, 2007 8:29 AM

Jul 2007
I like all sizes, but I voted large. I think big dogs are just so much fun!
Though little dogs ARE really cute. ^__^

Nov 21, 2007 6:59 PM

Nov 2007
While I love all dogs, I voted big dogs. I don't think I could ever own a little dog, I'd be afraid I'd step on it! XD
Jan 14, 2008 7:45 AM
Oct 2007
I love all dogs but i prefercos large dogs cos they're more playfull and huggable xD
At least that's what i think...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Waht is your fav. dog breed?

ArcticWolf - Feb 4, 2008

3 by Fapable »»
May 6, 2010 11:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.