Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2008 9:19 PM

Dec 2007
... In a galaxy far far away, my love for Star Wars have begun.

So here is the question: How did it all began for YOU? What ignited you to watch the movies first time?

As for me... When I was a kid I recieved an Action fleet model of Vaders TIE Advanced/x1 (openable cockpit, accesible engine, pistol-pod that had 3 sets of sounds XD). Then for a couple of years (1-2 I think) I wanted to get the movies, until I finally watched them... and loved them XD I remember I watched Empire at least two times a week - And I was like... 8-9 years old XD

So how did you end up watching your first SW movie?

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2008 1:41 AM

Mar 2008
It begun when I was little child cca 7-9 years old:D . My mother hate star wars but she tell me :" Would you want watch it ? "( of couse she did not say it in same way :D but she said something like that).. I wached all of old episodes but I remember that I fell asleep :D:D:D ( I think it was episode V when i fell asleep :D
But I realy liked it especially Darth Vader and Imperial march I absolutely love this song :D.When I asked her why she tell my to go watch it many years ago..She says that Star Wars are classic movies and she could not know that I began so big fan of star wars :Dl
every time when play these movies in TV I watched it ! and now cca 3 years ago I have started to read SW books...
sometime I think that books are batter than movies.
but I LIKE IT ^^
Aug 19, 2008 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
It begun when I saw Harrison Ford.
Aug 31, 2008 1:25 PM

Feb 2005
What a coincidence. I had just the same Tie Advance model with the pistol thingie.
I guess I got into the Star Wars franchise when I was seven or something, as a friend of me was a major SW geek, so I borrowed the movies from him.

I must confess though, that the newest movies have been disappointing, the acting is bad at times, the Battle Droid slapstick instances are terribly silly, and everything seem to rely too much on flash special effects.
Even still, the siege of Coruscant in Episode III was simply drool worthy, physics be damned.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fan (Science) Fiction

MrLegitimacy - Apr 25, 2017

0 by MrLegitimacy »»
Apr 25, 2017 1:56 PM

» Favorite Star Wars Movie?

Yandere - Feb 16, 2008

20 by MrLegitimacy »»
Apr 25, 2017 1:53 PM

» Favorite Character?

Leah - Jul 4, 2008

17 by MrLegitimacy »»
Apr 23, 2017 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.