Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2011 11:19 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a really good chapter. I liked Nezumi saving Sion. And Nezumi is going to tell Sion his "real name" :)

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jul 18, 2011 9:00 PM

Apr 2011
I wish chapter 4 was translated already. I wanna know what Nezumi's real name is!
I just want more ;-;
Jul 23, 2011 6:21 PM

Dec 2009
I just love Nezumi and Sion together, they're so cute. <3
Guess we'll find out Nezumi's name on the anime episode, probably will be out before chapter 4 is translated ;w;
Jul 24, 2011 7:51 AM
Nov 2009
"You don't know how to have sex! You don't know how to read, or have sex!"

lol.
Jul 24, 2011 9:02 AM

Mar 2009
Nezumi and Sion really look adorable together ^^ I just can't wait to find out Nezumi's real name and about his past:)
Jan 31, 2018 12:01 AM

Apr 2016
I love that Nezumi stuck by Shion's side while the latter was suffering... T.T It must be tough for Shion, since he was a suspect of the mysterious deaths, and here he was suffering from that bee attack on his neck. :(

While Shion requested, "let me go...," I appreciate that Nezumi reminded Shion that he has so much more to live for! Despite Nezumi telling Shion to abandon his memories from being a No. 6 citizen, Nezumi still brought up Shion's mother and Safu... :')

Nezumi's "You still don't know sex or books or how to fight properly," has me respond to Nezumi, "Then please teach Shion. ;) " I hope to see Shion grow and learn by being with Nezumi... There must be so much Shion doesn't know about No. 6 yet. I'd love to see Shion read anything from a book again! [i]Maybe Shion could read to Nezumi, or they could read together![/s]

I look forward to learning Nezumi's real name and past... What did Nezumi mean when he declared, "No 6... Just you wait. One day, I'll cut out the infection out of you, too"??

+ it was an adorable moment when Nezumi and Shion had their short quarrel! XD Even though Nezumi said he owed Shion since the latter protected our mysterious teenager four years ago, Shion is right that Nezumi is doing more than enough! :P After all, Nezumi only stayed at Shion's house for one night, while Shion will now stay for an indefinite amount of time... Does Nezumi feel he owes Shion, also because Shion and his mother moved to Lost Town because of Nezumi? Perhaps, Nezumi thinks that while he gained freedom from escaping the Correctional Facility, Shion lost his 'freedom,' by not being in the advanced course, and being moved?

I would have lol-ed if Shion really did bite Nezumi's nose!! XD It's cute that even though Nezumi loves to tease Shion conversationally, Shion manages to catch Nezumi off-guard too! ;P I'll be happy to see more moments like these <3

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.