Forum Settings
Forums

Who feels nervous/anxious around the person the love?

New
Apr 10, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
Does anybody get nervous or lost the ability to speak when the person they love is around them? Do you fall over accidentally(like in anime or comics), stutter, blush, or something else when you are around you crush?

I like someone right now that i go to school with, and i don't know what to say to her. I have her phone number(got by giving the "number for homework emergency excuse), but i can hardly get up the nerve to call her,and the one time i did we said hi and how we were doing, but that was about it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 28, 2011 2:21 PM
Jul 2010
Yup, I really do get nervous, I stutter as I speak and I ended many times doing something stupid because I wanted everything to be perfect ^^

The best way to overcome this nervosity is just to let it go. Do and say whatever you like, whenever you like, and live with the idea, that you can't succeed in everything. Forget all the different outcomes and possible consequences and live for the moment.

This way of thinking that one of my friends taught me has helped me through many stages and had a very positive effect on my life.

So go ahead and talk to her, just hi and how you're doing is great. Don't care about anyone but yourself, you are the center of the world now. Be an egoist. Then you can invite her somewhere, per phone maybe. Getting to know to each other and everything, not a big deal. If she doesn't want to, who cares? Ask again later, it may have been a bad day, bad timing, etc. Nobody hates anyone for bad timing.
May 31, 2011 6:37 PM

Sep 2010
I feel terrible thinking about it.
Lets say for an example, you're having a normal day at school and you see that person you like..
When you approach them, you start to feel all nervous and your body warms up.
You over react as thinking if you messed up or so that you think could impact the relationship between them. D:

That's how I feel about it.
I get easily nervous in general, and I hate having to think I screwed up because of it..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Sign up sheet for Blind dates. [ALWAYS OPEN] ( 1 2 )

Kai_Moore - Sep 16, 2010

61 by shikaji »»
Nov 30, 2011 11:26 AM

» Dedications... for your special one ^_^

Kai_Moore - Sep 12, 2010

18 by misaki_jung0496 »»
Oct 18, 2011 3:57 AM

Sticky: » Introductions..... ^_^ ( 1 2 3 )

Kai_Moore - Sep 12, 2010

124 by misaki_jung0496 »»
Sep 3, 2011 2:56 AM

» Survey

Kai_Moore - Feb 17, 2011

3 by badtz-maru »»
Jun 17, 2011 7:07 PM

Poll: » Do you believe in Love at first sight??

Kai_Moore - Sep 18, 2010

45 by badtz-maru »»
May 28, 2011 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.