Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2011 2:22 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like things will get tough now.. and I'm really noticing the BL hints now ><
Please let Safu appear next chapter....
Apr 7, 2011 3:52 AM

Jun 2009
The pretty much obvious yaoi is putting me off a little already. Just hope nothing more in that department develop.

Aside from that, the story is intriguing.
Apr 8, 2011 7:06 PM

Sep 2010
=w= wow people sure don't like BL hints.
well I hope it develops more.
Anyway I'm starting to like it more :>

Apr 14, 2011 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
taki-desu said:
=w= wow people sure don't like BL hints.
well I hope it develops more.
Anyway I'm starting to like it more :>

Yeah the bl hints not going to kill their brain I see yuri/bl hints and didn't kill my brain... Heck this story is not going be BL at all so why are they so worried about it? The only reason why the hints of it because the artist to the manga also done Katekyo Hitman Reborn! bl dj not yaoi.

Now that I put that to the side, I'm looking forward to more chapter the story just got more in Interesting!
AutumnDreamApr 14, 2011 4:34 AM
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Apr 28, 2011 10:00 AM
Aug 2008
AutumnDream said:
The only reason why the hints of it because the artist to the manga also done Katekyo Hitman Reborn! bl dj not yaoi.

I've seen this being mentioned a couple times now and to tell the truth that's false information. The manga so far has been following the original novels pretty closely.
May 3, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2007
please more Safu!! i dont want no Yaoi shit!!
Jun 10, 2011 2:24 AM

Oct 2009
DaybreaksBell said:
AutumnDream said:
The only reason why the hints of it because the artist to the manga also done Katekyo Hitman Reborn! bl dj not yaoi.

I've seen this being mentioned a couple times now and to tell the truth that's false information. The manga so far has been following the original novels pretty closely.

Yeah I just find out about couple weeks ago when I started reading the novel that's artist that putting the hints is actually coming for the original novels.

Yokurama said:
please more Safu!! i dont want no Yaoi shit!!

It's not yaoi, yaoi is something do with sex, if your were looking for the right word it's BL or bl subtext.
If you cannot deal with story that have 2 main boys and no other girls in than you shouldn't bother reading it. If the boys was girls and it have yuri(lily) subtext I will still read it and yuri doesn't bother me be at all. Well any way I don't think Safu will show up much, to bad she was interesting character. :(
AutumnDreamJun 10, 2011 7:53 PM
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Jul 18, 2011 8:40 PM

Apr 2011
I'm liking the relationship development between the two. Even though they're turning out to be more like lovers than best friends
Dec 21, 2014 10:52 PM
Oct 2014
nezumi/shion is a way better pairing than safu/shion lol
Oct 11, 2015 12:23 AM

Apr 2014
*Rant Warning*

These disgusted comments, lol. So afraid of same-sex relationships.

It's a shame LGBT relationships are so fetishized in the anime/manga community, because they are really no different than straight relationships. It shouldn't make people uncomfortable, because it's not like the characters are gonna have sex or anything. Oh, except lesbian relationships are totally okay because then it's 'exotic' and 'hot'; not a regular relationship.

Really, what puts people off so much about same-sex relationships in anime/manga? I saw the anime a long time ago, and the relationship is handled in a mature, respectful manner. It's not a plot built around fan-service, but a sci-fi story with a genuine romance, like any straight one.

As a lover of both genders, I just get so mad about how same-sex relationships are perceived so differently.
DawningFogOct 11, 2015 12:32 AM
Jan 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Apr 2016
Wow! The story moved quickly! I feel bad for Shion because he had to abandon his citizenship ID (leave his life as a No. 6 citizen, including his mother and Safu...) to escape. :(

I'm happy Nezumi came to the rescue! I lol-ed when Nezumi commented that he's taller than Shion. xDD I assume Nezumi has been eating and sleeping well these past four years...?

I also want to know if Nezumi has been keeping an eye on Shion for these past four years.... ._____. Nezumi chose not to give a straightforward answer, so I don't know... I want to think Nezumi did keep an eye on Shion, or else he wouldn't know about Shion and his mother being moved to Lost Town.

What a suggestive moment! XD ->
Shion: Have you ever seen me naked?! Mind your own business!
Nezumi: heh heh. If I said I had, what would you do?
.______. I would love to see Shion blush, if Nezumi said, "yes" seriously! XD I would not be surprised if Nezumi did see Shion naked... Did Nezumi spy on Shion?? Ugh, the curiosity... T.T

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.