Forums
New
Jun 24, 2010 8:50 AM

Jun 2010
So? I think,.. that is the best!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 24, 2010 11:54 AM

Aug 2008
So far, i think that Vorona is actually the only female character which looks good if paired up with Shizuo.

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Jun 24, 2010 12:40 PM

Oct 2008
xKirin said:
So far, i think that Vorona is actually the only female character which looks good if paired up with Shizuo.
Gross. That's not Shizuo at all IMO.
Jun 25, 2010 5:19 AM

Aug 2008
CinemaZebra said:
xKirin said:
Gross. That's not Shizuo at all IMO.

Exactly. I have the same thought as you by the time i heard that there's even people who ships them. But oh well, it's their choice either so i guess i shouldn't comment much. :E

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Jul 17, 2010 10:35 PM

Jul 2010
i agree on shizu-chan and akane.

i actually ship shizu-chan varona a lot. especially now with that sweets fold out. (unfortunately, the 8th volume itself, didn't have much for them)

im hoping they go canon since im sick of all the shizaya going around.
Mar 2, 2011 5:42 AM
Feb 2011
I think that Shizuo so just stay single...so that OCs can have him lol...but jokes aside I hate the pairing. I think that Celty is the best match for him (if theres even some1 for him) but im not saying that I want Celty n him to get together im just saying they look cuter then......him n....HER. but to each its own. BUT no Shizaya that stuff is almost as gross as Shizuo n Vorona
Nov 10, 2011 9:00 AM

Oct 2011
I don't mind it, but think I he suits the best with Izaya.... and no I'm not a Shizaya fan at all, but I could accept him the best with Izaya since Durarara!! is anime/manga/novel about the different kinds of all (one of the themes) and love-hate is a really popular kind of love, because they hate each other with such a passion that it could be called some kind of "love". That's what I think. About Akane/Shizuo that's not possible I don't see why does the novel readers ship this... if Shizaya is OOC like most of people say than this is more OOC from all OCCs in the world since they are just "friends" and people don't you think Akane is a little girl and Shizuo is a grown up man I call that a pedophilia dunno about you. I know many people will deny me, but everyone have their own opinion and this is mine...
Jan 13, 2015 8:17 PM

Mar 2014
It's growing on me. It's better than shipping him with Izaya, in my opinion. Those two HATE each other and I think their fighting is absolutely hilarious. So why change it?
Aug 5, 2015 8:33 PM
May 2015
I don't like it but it's at least better than Shizaya.
Aug 17, 2015 12:57 PM

Aug 2015
Vorona and Shizuo find themselves very cute and explosives together, long ship izaya and he, what kind never convinced me, and often thought he should have someone by your side, there's nothing appears it, Vorona is a serious candidate will his partner,Apart from that if search Izaya believed Shizuo was the person who would kill him (as he wishes and yearns to be killed by someone, something)
anyway i support Shizuo X Vorona Both are very good characters
Dec 17, 2016 11:45 PM
Aug 2016
I'd love to see Shizuo though being in a relationship - well, if it's girl x boy it'd be Shizuo x Varona, but if we're talking bout canon ship, Shizaya it is! No, ugh lol.
Feb 6, 2017 5:22 AM
Feb 2017
I dont like them together i think of them as friends or brothers and sisters since they both like sweets but i love shizaya!❤ Sorry😅
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards! [OPEN]

Spike2071 - Jul 2, 2010

15 by Panda3 »»
Feb 17, 2012 9:14 AM

» About Vorona

Myssi-chan - Jun 22, 2010

9 by ShioChan »»
Jul 2, 2010 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.