Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 8:12 AM

Jan 2018
Hibari is in action. The actions have the Sakamoto vibes.
Oct 13, 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
At least that guy actually has the skill to back up what he said in the last chapter.
I'm starting to like Hibari even more.No wonder she got 6 love letters in her locker.

She seems very popular with everyone and yet she can't get close to Aoi. She can probably pick up on when people are being genuine and considering Yodaka is naturally socially awkward it works.

Looking forward to how she's going to handle this fight and what excuse she's going to give her classmate later.
Oct 13, 10:02 AM

Oct 2022
More action in the style of Sakamoto Days. I simply can’t connect to the characters in this manga, they feel a bit two dimensional to me. Sticking with it for the fights though 👍
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
Oct 13, 5:55 PM

Sep 2022
That was an incredibly epic chapter, the dialogue between Yodaka and this other ninja was super funny, and so many of the action panels focusing on this new assassin have such great detail and go hard as hell! loving this series so far
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 4 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 6

6 by floral_sacrifice »»
Oct 10, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 1 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 16

16 by floral_sacrifice »»
Oct 1, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 3 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 29

5 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Sep 29, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 2 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 22

11 by voltwaffle »»
Sep 25, 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.