Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 10, 10:58 AM

Dec 2012
These kids got transported to some unknown place, then get captured by slavers. They are barely bothered by all of this.. but they care more about a sun setting behind some hills? Yeah, I don't know about the script writing here. I don't think any of these new characters is going to do the show any favors.
Last season was nothing special but still alright. After this episode I'm already having some serious doubts about this season however.
Oct 10, 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to oneilh
honestly, no one is talking about the remaining two guys taken by the magic circle. Even the characters them selves pretended like those remaining 2 don't exist.
@oneilh They get mentioned right before Aishia starts falling asleep
Oct 10, 2:03 PM
Oct 2021
almost fell asleep
Oct 10, 7:03 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to RainyEvenings
It has another season before this this, so do I need to watch the prequel before I watch this one?
@RainyEvenings Yes, because the prequel lead to all the events in season 2.

@sKyBlazer08 I think someone forgot a very important detail in their recap, Haruto in the normal world has been in love with Miharu since they were both kids. They were neighbours until Haruto´s parents divorced.When he was about to move to other city, Haruto proposed to Miharu. Years later in high school, Haruto cameback to the same city where Miharu was living. He joined the same school as her.
Haruto as Rio rejected a girl´s confession because he was in love with someone (Miharu)
And now in the other world they met each other again, Haruto as Rio, of course.
Of course, we still don´t know who he will end up with, if with Celia, Miharu or harem, not sure.
Personally,I think Miharu-Ryo´s story is super sweet.
Mione48Oct 10, 7:15 PM
Oct 11, 9:20 AM
Jul 2023
Finally got season 2 i already wait for long time hahaha i love this anime
Oct 11, 7:36 PM
Sep 2012
Reply to mariox7777
LordCrueltyV said:
Why not take out all the bandits and free all the slaves? Even if it would be a bit of work to get all the kids to a village, they hey would have the wagons.

Why does he not reveal his previously life's connection to them as soon as possible?

The slave trade is legal in parts of this world, he only saved the 3 because they were not slaves. Freeing the rest would be a crime and he don't want people searching for him. The slave trader can't report him taking the 3 kids who were not his slaves. Rio does not reveal who he previously was because his goal is revenge and don't want them getting close to him. Rio also does not consider himself to be that person, that he only has the memories of that person. These were explained in the LN but left out of the anime.
@mariox7777
mariox7777 said:
Freeing the rest would be a crime and he don't want people searching for him.

I would like to point out this is a shit reason, as he is already a wanted fugitive in this kingdom twice over. Once from the start of season 1 when he was framed for almost killing the princess, and then again at the end of the season for "kidnapping" Celia. The entire kingdom is already looking for him.
Oct 11, 10:31 PM
Jan 2022
so how long are they gonna drag out the reveal of who he is to Miharu, I wonder... hopefully it doesn't get drawn out ridiculously
Oct 12, 6:47 PM
Jun 2021
As always, nothing special. The animation is bad, but that's expected. However, it's is really funny and goes by very fast.
Oct 13, 7:16 AM
Jul 2014
Reply to tarfeef101
so how long are they gonna drag out the reveal of who he is to Miharu, I wonder... hopefully it doesn't get drawn out ridiculously
@tarfeef101
This is my worry as well, if they drag it out too long or don't do it at all it's going to make watching this season less enjoyable.
Oct 13, 2:05 PM
Nov 2021
finally the 2nd season is here. I hope that our mc will continue to be op.
Oct 14, 7:13 AM
Jan 2022
Incredible continuation, I didn't expect it, I look forward to many of the following chapters...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14

55 by Xouillasse »»
7 hours ago

» The decision to use both languages

CorLeonis-_- - Oct 8

25 by tarfeef101 »»
Yesterday, 8:58 PM

» Seirei gensouki 2

dogs-aint-real - Oct 13

6 by yummy_W4ffle »»
Oct 13, 10:55 PM

» Manga and Anime

Mucinex - Oct 9

8 by Mucinex »»
Oct 10, 8:50 AM

» [Leaks] All Episodes have completed Production

V1P3R0P - Sep 26

18 by Mago293742 »»
Oct 8, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.