Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 8:00 AM

Jan 2018
Cute color page. Maeda came up with plan for Ruri. She broke her horn!
Sep 1, 8:23 AM

Aug 2021
Where do you read new chapters in advance? Raws or something else?
Sep 1, 9:04 AM

Oct 2023
Nah, not her horns 😭

I'm sure they are gonna grow back (like in the one shot) but I'm not entirely sure how this is gonna help then to get back at the other two. Making them feel bad for making Ruri get rid of her horns cause they they didn't like them?

Either way, I'm really liking how Ruri's and Maeda's friendship has developed. You don't usually see a lot of character growth in a manga like that imo, so I think it's cool we got to see Maeda change so much.
Sep 1, 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
Nice color page there, that's the first one? Forgot if we got another aside initial one. Anyway damn her horns, will grow back right?
Sep 1, 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
Maeda's been a real bro btw. Good girl.
Sep 1, 2:03 PM

Jan 2023
What is Maeda doing!?!?

...Though, it'd be pretty funny if the horns just grew back even bigger and cooler than before >:)
Sep 1, 6:18 PM
Jul 2021
Ruri dragons title pages are so good
Sep 1, 6:31 PM

Jun 2016
I wonder if Maeda is gonna make a hat with those horns? Or a weapon? There was a devious look in her eyes.
Sep 2, 4:10 PM
Sep 2020
AnD_MaN_03 said:

there's fan translations at https://mangareader.to/ruridragon-59810
.. possibly Mangadex as well, but I didn't check
Sep 4, 12:27 AM

Aug 2018
...Did she really break his horn?!
Let's see what will happen xd
Sep 5, 6:15 AM

Nov 2023
Reeeally interesting... What is Moeda's plan?
She might be trying to trigger Ruri's self-defence poison and show them what happens when you mess with Ruri!
Sounds unlikely, but it would be cool!
Sep 5, 6:23 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to AnD_MaN_03
@AnD_MaN_03 I'm reading on Shueisha's official site, MANGA Plus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100196
Keep in mind that it only has the first and last 3 chapters of currently releasing manga.
It's not an option for reading the whole thing from start to finish, but it's perfect for series you want to be up to date with!
Sep 5, 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
Maeda the MVP! She was such a bro this chapter. Wtf, Ruri's horn can break that easily? I suppose Ruri agreed because her horns grow back anyways (she probably already tried to break them), but what is Maeda's plan anyways?

Crohmwell said:
Making them feel bad for making Ruri get rid of her horns cause they they didn't like them?
I also suspect that's the case. Ruri is too sweet to plot for something nasty, and Maeda isn't the type of person to do something for Ruri that she knows Ruri wouldn't like.

Sep 5, 8:38 PM

Dec 2009
A little drama. Nice!
Sweet of Maeda to have Ruri's back. I love their dynamic. They'll definitely be great friends.

I don't get how breaking her poor horns counts as revenge though...
It's actually sad to see them gone since it's kinda the appeal of Ruri appearance-wise.

I don't see how this could be fake. This looks legit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 22 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 6

11 by RioFS »»
Oct 11, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 21 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 22

6 by McNosky »»
Sep 29, 5:57 PM

» What's the appeal of the manga?

Zizike - Jul 20

18 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 10, 2:48 AM

» Volume 2 promotional video

ARK-13 - Sep 3

7 by waalex11 »»
Sep 5, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 19 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 18

10 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 1, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.