Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2:52 PM
Dec 2017
Girls Band Cry will receive a smartphone game adaptation. It was annouced at the very end of the 2024.08.31. Youtube marathon.
Aug 31, 8:28 PM
Feb 2021
We might get some more music out of this so that has me excited.

On another note, it would be funny if this game got released in English but the actual show didn’t.
Sep 1, 7:05 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to jekfrumstotferm
We might get some more music out of this so that has me excited.

On another note, it would be funny if this game got released in English but the actual show didn’t.
@jekfrumstotferm
> it would be funny if this game got released in English but the actual show didn’t.

Girls Band Cry anime is already available in the Amazon and the Microsoft stores, but not through the usual streaming method, it's a digital purchase / rent instead. About 9USD for the 13 eps series. Those who have a library card (most americans do) may watch GBC for free-as-in-beer through Hoopla service.
Sep 1, 2:09 PM
Nov 2023
Who’s making it? Bang dream is a mess since Craft Egg pulled out, maybe that’s their new project?
Sep 3, 9:11 AM

Nov 2020
Seriously what's with this stupidity? A smartphone game for a show about girls dealing with their past trauma and forming a band, why? They could have given this a manga or LN adaptation which would have allowed more people to get into this but instead, they made a (gacha?)game. This feels so dumb on so many levels that money could have been used to fund a 2nd season but instead, we are getting another run-of-the-mill anime girl game that no one asked for and whose plot will probably be non-canon to the original story. I see the characters in this show as real people and love them. I would hate to see them being used as mere decorative skins in a game whose entire purpose is to fleece fans out of their money using stupid PNGs.

Anyways, rant over. On the bright side, we will get some new songs and hopefully Void's Momoka solo version if that happens I will forgive everything about this game.
Sep 5, 6:58 AM
Sep 2020
so excited for this!! so much story storytelling potential, and so many possibilities for what they could do with the game. can't wait to get more concrete details

wrt GBC English release, that's only for North Americans. Europe still doesn't have an official release sadly
Sep 5, 2:40 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to akatsukinoluna
so excited for this!! so much story storytelling potential, and so many possibilities for what they could do with the game. can't wait to get more concrete details

wrt GBC English release, that's only for North Americans. Europe still doesn't have an official release sadly
@akatsukinoluna
> Europe still doesn't have an official release sadly

On the other hand, Europe had official french GBC from day one via ADN.

In other news, the 7.5th anniversary (yes, there is such a thing) concert of BangDream / Bandori franchise will have MyGO troupe sing a cover of GBC's OP "Wrong World".
Sep 5, 6:33 PM
Sep 2020
lucky French speakers :)

I saw that about MyGO. quite curious to see how that turns out!
Sep 14, 12:13 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to akatsukinoluna
lucky French speakers :)

I saw that about MyGO. quite curious to see how that turns out!
@akatsukinoluna

> I saw that about MyGO. quite curious to see how that turns out!

The MyGO cover of Wrong World (OP-lenght version) has already leaked all over the net:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Dujt8-iDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-q8esRRDhs

Comments on various forums generally aren't kind, ranging from "MyAutism ... LoL" to "lack of keyboard is unfixable" to "singer's voice is incompatible with this piece".
Sep 19, 10:57 AM
Sep 2020
I've played the full song in the game now, and think it's great! very challenging too (no surprise)!

Really sad that some ppl can't express their dislike respectfully

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

160 by Tacsk0 »»
Oct 18, 6:26 AM

» What you guys think about the main characters?

negatives - May 3

30 by Railey2 »»
Oct 6, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

112 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

42 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 26

44 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 15, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.