Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 31, 7:06 AM
Mar 2023
I read some of the manga a while back, and was really waiting to watch this, but the trailer really gives me quite different vibes from the (parts of) the manga I read...
Aug 31, 8:07 AM

Mar 2021
Maybe because the anime is not going to follow the Manga?
I mean, its sourcing from the LN. Not sure how the vibes are in the LN. Sometimes the Manga can have a different vibe from the LN counterpart.
Aug 31, 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
I always keep in mind to treat LN, manga, and anime almost as separate entities. Each one is retelling with things added and subtracted to it so I don't get disappointed when certain things are not there. So if it doesn't give you the same vibe, that's probably why.
Aug 31, 10:26 PM
Apr 2023
Moppit said:
I always keep in mind to treat LN, manga, and anime almost as separate entities. Each one is retelling with things added and subtracted to it so I don't get disappointed when certain things are not there. So if it doesn't give you the same vibe, that's probably why.

My thoughts the same, I too read it's source LN, Manga, Manhwa, etc. I also keep them separate. if we keep comparing the source to the adaptation or vice versa no one is going to be completely satisfied
Sep 4, 9:35 PM

Nov 2007
additional casts
cm
airing on Thursdays at 25:23 (fridays at 1:23 a.m.) JST via TBS and more starting October 10, 2024 (11th after midnight)
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/589695
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 22, 8:43 PM

Sep 2015
What's the general vibes of the story?
Comedy? serious? lots of/good character development? Action?
From the sounds of it, it might be very generic or it could be very wholesome, or it can be a lot of character development with a bit of discrimination? I don't have my hopes up but would like to be pleasantly surprised

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 10

44 by Apratim »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 3

56 by Apratim »»
Oct 14, 1:00 PM

» OP and ED

YordaTrico - Oct 12

0 by YordaTrico »»
Oct 12, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.