Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 14, 11:17 AM
Aug 2022
um anime mediano com os cliches comuns de protagonista fodão mas que mal luta.
Sep 17, 2:46 PM

May 2015
This episode really reminded me of The Golden Goose fable. Esche did her best to help the town, but when their lesson learned was that they should of been the ones to profit from the world tree's addicting effect. I would of given up on them as well. Yamada was one of the more heroic otherworlders we've seen so far in this story, but his morality is way too black and white. I feel a tad bit bad for him that his heroic effort backfired, but if we ever see him again hopefully he's a more flexible person.
Sep 20, 5:14 PM
Aug 2023
Vysarine said:
"The line between righteousness and evil is a hazy thing" another great line from another beautifully melancholy episode

Would you still like a break?
Sep 20, 7:36 PM

Sep 2007
LOL....The "Sensei has acquired infinite Calmotin" message was like the cherry on top of a savory cake of an episode.

Though I admit I felt a teensy bit bad for that Hero that tried to "do the right thing"....
So deep.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 22, 8:28 AM

Nov 2009
I do agree with everyone who's said this is the best episode of the series (so far).
A meaningful story is what most animes lack.
Sep 24, 5:34 AM

Oct 2017
Well now that was quite something to say the least, a harsh reality check.

Esche really beautiful, the dancing was beautiful. So she was the angel and died after granting sensei's wish? The world tree will be reborn later?
Sep 24, 5:13 PM
May 2020
se o anime n tivesse essa vibe depre eu iria parar por aqui, ela precisa ser salva
Sep 25, 9:40 AM

May 2020
I actually feel bad for that hero guy the most. Dude wasn't actually a jerk or something, just that he helped "wrong" people. Hard luck for him, he realised it too late.

Now that town could go get fucked or anything for all we care.
Sep 25, 9:24 PM
Dec 2022
This story shows the true blurring of being a hero and carrying out justice.
Sep 28, 3:06 AM
Jul 2019
she is not a witch
she is an Oiran in another world
Sep 29, 10:14 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, I really liked the theme of the thin line between good and evil and the theme of love for others, in the end it was an angel (bah the spirit of the tree) who ended up free... the people did not deserve someone like that, they already wanted to start trafficking with the leaves of the tree haha.
At the same time, a hard blow for this character who represents justice and sees that what he did was for nothing or worse, something sad... see how your ideals are wasted but at the same time good, you learn and improve..It's part of the journey of life

PS: Come on infinite tranquilizers haha you will no longer suffer from withdrawal
Oct 1, 10:31 AM
Oct 2020
Sensei really got infinite sleeping pills now
Oct 9, 4:32 AM
Mar 2019
The best episode so far is the one with the least amount of combat. Though, I'll admit I saw this coming. Still, it doesn't negate the beauty of this episode.
Oct 9, 8:27 AM
Apr 2020
Wow, that was beautiful. This anime exceeded expectations by miles. The vibes are just so serene and peaceful, yet replete with moral lessons while being nihilistic.
Oct 10, 12:10 PM
Sep 2020
this is the best episode so far!
Oct 12, 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
bro got infinite poison đź’€
Every dollar spent on drug war is a dollar not spent for Genetically Engineered Cat-Girl!
9 hours ago
Sep 2020
Probably the best episode of this anime tbh. I really enjoyed this episode's story and characters, especially Esche and wished they had another episode on this mini arc to flesh it out some more.

Anyway, at least Sensei acquired his ultimate reward.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17

71 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
6 hours ago

» What Manga Chapter to read after watching episode 12

0nrii - Yesterday

2 by 0nrii »»
9 hours ago

» Sachaan and sensei manga status

Sree_Samz - Sep 24

7 by BeatStriker »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24

70 by Magicmist »»
Yesterday, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20

56 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.