Forum Settings
Forums

How does the Section 9 from Stand Alone Complex pit against those Propater cyborgs from Eden?

New
Aug 23, 12:39 PM
May 2023
I want to know some general idea about this weird match up of Motoko Kusanagi's section 9 against the brute and violent propater cyborgs. I don't think section 9 have ever faced something as violent as these blood thirsty cyborgs. What are your initial thoughts would be glad if u provide some input from your side. I personally think section 9 can handle Propater if they maintain a proper distance or Motoko alone can probably take out some of them alone cause I think as a full cybernetic cyborg she has much of a upper-hand against those brutes, due to her knowledge, experience, prowess, Combat skills, etc even intelligence, I think she is capable enough to hack through propater's entire system. Put your 2 cents on this below. If u are a fan of both Ghost in the Shell and Eden it's an endless world
Aug 26, 1:53 PM

Apr 2015
Major: Nah, I'd win

Serious, most of S9 are skilled enough and even on Eden we have some OP people like Kenji that is pretty much human and he can handle. So i think it is all depends on the situation and to have the proper weapons.
Aug 27, 12:07 AM
May 2023
Reply to ScarRufus
Major: Nah, I'd win

Serious, most of S9 are skilled enough and even on Eden we have some OP people like Kenji that is pretty much human and he can handle. So i think it is all depends on the situation and to have the proper weapons.
@ScarRufus I think they can come up with contingency plan if they got time but what about if they are supposedly surprised attacked by the cyborgs, I think that would give them a really hard time in this situation especially the rest of S9 doesn't stand a chance against those Propater cyborgs when it comes to close combat except for batou maybe. What do u think would be the situation?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

oblow20 - Apr 27, 2010

56 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 118 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 8, 2010

5 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 101 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 5, 2008

13 by hitoki27 »»
May 16, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 60 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 9, 2008

10 by rodmanii »»
Jan 27, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 41 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 12, 2013

6 by rodmanii »»
Jan 20, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.