Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 12, 2:37 AM
Apr 2023
So I've watch season 1 some months ago and want to know if this will be the finale for hibike euphonium cause when I was watching the trailer for spring season trailer they said something like this is their final year of highschool. And i found a reel about the crying scene which I have no context of but is this an yuri ending?
Aug 12, 2:44 AM

Aug 2022
Hickykissy said:
So I've watch season 1 some months ago and want to know if this will be the finale for hibike euphonium cause when I was watching the trailer for spring season trailer they said something like this is their final year of highschool. And i found a reel about the crying scene which I have no context of but is this an yuri ending?

Yes this is the final season without a doubt and no there’s no Yuri anywhere in the show.
Aug 12, 2:49 AM
Apr 2023
Phantom_373 said:
Hickykissy said:

Yes this is the final season without a doubt and no there’s no Yuri anywhere in the show.

thank you I will binch it today. I was 90% sure it was going to have an yuri ending from what I've seen from season 1.
Aug 12, 2:50 AM

Aug 2022
Hickykissy said:
Phantom_373 said:

thank you I will binch it today

Sound euphonium has a bunch of movies, ova’s and a spin off movie alongside the 3 seasons.

The majority of which need to be watched before going into a new season
Aug 12, 2:51 AM

Jul 2015
Yup, this is a complete adaptation. And there is no yuri, despite obvious bait.

Aug 12, 2:55 AM
Apr 2023
Phantom_373 said:
Hickykissy said:

thank you I will binch it today

Sound euphonium has a bunch of movies, ova’s and a spin off movie alongside the 3 seasons.

The majority of which need to be watched before going into a new season

i know I have the watch order and about to start from the season 1 ova episode 14 and the short specials
Aug 12, 2:57 AM
Apr 2023
Piromysl said:

I'm a little sad knowing how good the chemistry between those two girls are. They are literally made for each other.
Aug 12, 1:03 PM

Aug 2013
Hickykissy said:
Piromysl said:

I'm a little sad knowing how good the chemistry between those two girls are. They are literally made for each other.

Lots of Japanese writers love to queerbait, sadly. They should’ve either gone all the way and made this a GL, or made it clear that the girls are just friends.
Aug 12, 8:05 PM
Feb 2022
Hickykissy said:

this is the end , also no yuri and make sure to watch movie 3 and ensemble contest , other wise you wont be able to connect to a certain character who comes in kumikos second year.
Aug 12, 10:49 PM
Jul 2021
Yep, this is an end and a proper one too.
Aug 13, 2:10 AM
Oct 2020
imjayhime said:
Hickykissy said:

Lots of Japanese writers love to queerbait, sadly. They should’ve either gone all the way and made this a GL, or made it clear that the girls are just friends.

Pretty sure that they hinted at kumiko getting together with that guy, in the last movie he confessed his love I think and gave her smth and she told him that she'll decide after graduation, and in the scene where she walked in the class at the end she was wearing the thing he gave her, basically hinting that she probably accepted.
For Reina on the other hand I feel like they made it beyond obvious that she's obsessed with the teacher (romantically), she always got jealous when other girls said that he's hot and when they were spending time with him.
Aug 13, 9:17 AM
Apr 2023
Piromysl said:

didnt they announced some special episodes at the end of the year? not like continuation of the story but some bonus content?
Aug 13, 4:49 PM

Aug 2020
Yup that's the last one. I still expect some extra material though.

Aug 13, 8:17 PM

Apr 2020
Liars there is Yuri just not main couple Yuri

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.