Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 6, 4:52 AM
Apr 2021
I’m not sure if I should really watch the second season because it seems to me that the main characters of sports anime are destined to lose at the finale.

It happened in Birdie Wing,

It happened in Rising Impact,

And I’m sure it will happen here.
Aug 6, 5:03 AM
Nov 2023
It doesn’t matter, it’s about Tonbo leaving the island and experiencing life in Japan and the world. Losing and winning are both valuable experiences for a young person growing up. She will do both, and more importantly she will form bonds and rivalries with a wide variety of people she could never meet if she spent her life in isolation. It will be better than season 1, but I really hope she returns to visit Grampa Gon and the rest of them too…
Aug 6, 5:10 AM
Oct 2017
It’s about the journey and the messages that it gives you , my man . Not the victory .
Aug 6, 10:47 AM
Jul 2022
Spoilers for other shows are always nice. Especially when one released that same day. Aside from that, the manga is ongoing so season 2 shouldn't even finish the story.
Aug 12, 9:50 PM

Dec 2014
The japanese manga is available as a digital e-book for cheap on online manga sites (5$ per vol), and can be easily translated and understood by any image-to-text translation app, if you really want to know what happens beyond season 1 and whether Tonbo wins her first tournament after leaving the island, you could do just what I suggested and did myself as well...there is around 50+ volumes, and season 1 only adapted 7 Volumes. Though, I don't want to spoil, for a sports slice-of-life anime, it is a great one, and season 2 will be really exciting sequel.

Aug 29, 8:05 AM

Feb 2020
Probably, but let's hope for a decent season anyway.
Sep 1, 7:26 PM

Nov 2007
additional casts
OP: "Seven pieces" by Sacra e sole
ED: "Kachitaku nacchatta ne (勝ちたくなっちゃったね)" by TOKYO GROOVE JYOSHI
airing on saturdays at 10:00 a.m. via TV Tokyo system and more starting October 5, 2024
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/589159
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 3:31 PM
Aug 2024
You are missing the point of this anime if you are worried about how Tonbo will score in the tournament.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ooi! Tonbo 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

kuroneko99 - Oct 11

12 by WollenbergGaard »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Ooi! Tonbo 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Serafos - Oct 4

17 by KingYoshi »»
Oct 12, 6:37 PM

» Expectations are high for this season as well.

Reramosir - Oct 12

0 by Reramosir »»
Oct 12, 4:43 PM

» First PV just dropped today

IAMQT - Sep 16

6 by Pillsbury_Uchiha »»
Oct 4, 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.