Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 7:09 PM
Jun 2012
I guess the tower was a part of his powers.

Katana sure did make sure to execute him tho.

I have a feeling her background is a bit more clear-cut at this point.
Aug 1, 12:07 PM

Aug 2022
Every joker scene reminds me of what we could of had. Like the shows not bad, just I wish it wasn't an isekai and took place in Gotham with Joker as the lead.

A very good episode with great animation, I really like Katana so I hope she don't die, Her weapon and character design are amazing
Phantom_373Aug 1, 12:30 PM
Aug 1, 7:40 PM

May 2015
This episode had some great looking fight sequences! The Thinker tried, but he couldn't plan a way around Harleys insanity. I was pretty certain that Katana was hypnotised like the beastmen were, but maybe she has her own goals as well.
Aug 2, 9:28 AM

Apr 2024
This was a great episode. Better then last week and gave us some good fights and moments. Peacemaker thinking about dressing up as a brainwashed elf and him torturing one of them, Harley vs Thinker, and Harley vs Katana. It seems the series might've started to catch its footing.
Aug 3, 10:25 AM

Oct 2017
They went crazy with animation, some really good scenes. Specially the starting scene with Harley thicc thighs. Also that retard really tried peaking into Harley's mind of all things, oof. Katana vs Harley was great as well. Anyway their plan worked but the queen sure ain't happy. Guess she just wants to establish her own supremacy.
Aug 3, 10:30 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to FarCritical
Dunno man, don't think I'd be able to tell "elf" Peacemaker and Frieren apart.

Clayface turning into a sword instantly made me think those light novel titles lmao, "That one time I morphed into a sword in another world" (Probably not long enough for industry standards tho)
FarCritical said:
Dunno man, don't think I'd be able to tell "elf" Peacemaker and Frieren apart.
Yeah they look so identical lol. Literally the same person.

FarCritical said:
Clayface turning into a sword instantly made me think those light novel titles lmao, "That one time I morphed into a sword in another world" (Probably not long enough for industry standards tho)
That time I went to another world to become an actor but failing to do so I became a sword for the crazy psycho bitch to get revenge on the katana wielding enemy team leader.
Aug 3, 6:57 PM
Jan 2023
Hands down the best episode in the entire series. The animation was incredible, the fight sequences outdid themselves. The violence was worthy of the comic books
Aug 4, 11:17 AM

Nov 2016
1 elf in pain can bring down everyone else? how do they manage big battles without going crazy?? i guess we're supposed to believe that Peacemaker is just something else....

Nice animation Nice episode anyways
Aug 4, 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
What an episode, it was funny, the animation was solid, the battle choreography was great, and the villains actually committing hideous acts is refreshing, the start of the show was pretty rough, I still liked it, but it has only gotten better after each episode.
Aug 7, 11:27 AM
Nov 2017
One thing this show does right is joker and Harley. Honestly couldn't be happier with their portrayal. Might give it a 10/10 for being the first media in years to actually do Harley justice
Aug 7, 1:21 PM

Aug 2019
We need more of Elf Peacemaker thank you very much
Aug 7, 9:25 PM

Nov 2009

Actually... there is already a Sword Isekai... Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

At least he didn't transform into a "Vending Machine"... (which also has an Isekai)

Also... RIP The elves... I think even more of them died than the Beastmen. (including the shark eating one of the elves after they're no longer mind controlled...) (and the one that got overly tortured... he didn't have to continue after the first finger break... but dude continued and literally tortured the guy to death)

The Beastmen didn't actually die that much... and they weren't tortured or slaughtered like they did to the elves...

And... I think it's quite stupid that you have a system to detect which elf is having issues... but doesn't just turn the guy's mind control off so it doesn't connect to the others...

Also... yup... crazy Queen... the main baddie for real.
amlgAug 7, 9:55 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 17, 7:45 AM

Jan 2016
They nerfed the Thinkers thought ability but buffed his moves, like damn was he moving and grooving!! HQ is a psycho, The Thinker didn't know about her and the romantic but toxic relationship with Joker.

Sharky <3; Peacemaker looked just like the elves, not sure why scratched that plan. That's the thing with him, he's kind of brutal and will get "peace" through brutality, it was good plan but made me sad :c; Deadshot needs to learn some magic, but did good job as shotcaller from afar; Clayface truly is an abysmal actor, but apparently good enough for the mission LOL, he just keeps powering up with this time, becoming a isekai sword while also manipulating clay near the sword. Arthur too! Look at that fire!!!

5/5, I had some issues, especially how the Queen keeps getting screen-time, but otherwise loved it with enjoyable movements. HQ really got a lot of benefit from her Pudding.

Aug 24, 10:54 PM

Feb 2019
Was not expecting that amazing Harley fight scene animation
Sep 1, 3:06 AM

Jan 2014
so who's this katana girl? is it original character or she's also from dc?
as long as I remember I never heard of this katana girl though
Sep 2, 6:13 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Abyhape
so who's this katana girl? is it original character or she's also from dc?
as long as I remember I never heard of this katana girl though
@Abyhape

Katana was in the first Suicide Squad movie, but she never really said much IIRC. I don't know if she's from any other DC works.
Sep 2, 6:26 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@Abyhape

Katana was in the first Suicide Squad movie, but she never really said much IIRC. I don't know if she's from any other DC works.
@Garrett_Dark i just do some digging, found out that katana is actually a dc superhero. now I know she's a superhero like batman, it kinda weird seeing her work together with a villain tho.
Oct 5, 11:19 AM

Mar 2010
Fun, funny and cute fight.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Suicide Squad Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Suicide Squad Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 8

46 by Rasco »»
Oct 5, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Isekai Suicide Squad Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 1

49 by Rasco »»
Oct 5, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Isekai Suicide Squad Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 18

51 by Rasco »»
Oct 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai Suicide Squad Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 11

86 by Rasco »»
Oct 5, 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.