Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
We got the backstory for Fujin and Raijin and it's pretty damn good. A lot of nice details and depth
Jul 3, 1:54 PM

Sep 2022
Once again this manga has completely won my heart over with it's incredibly well written characters, and their depth along with their dynamic with one another. The bouant, rounded, rubbery character designs add so much emotion behind each character's expression. If you were to ask me if I'd be rooting for Ban and Harigane's dreams to become a reality when they were introduced, I'd probably laugh as hard as I did at gags the students pulled in this chapter. My favorite being Harigane keeping his second button. A hilarious, immersive, and incredibly fun read yet again! Hope Renzo didn't take the ending too personally, and I wonder if the Cafe managed to stay afloat. ps - LOVED Ban's open enthusiasm for comedy!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jul 3, 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
Backstories in this manga are so damn entertaining and well-written!!
Jul 8, 1:14 PM
Aug 2022
Fantastic backstory. One of the best chapters in the series. Started a bit slow but that's fine.
Jul 11, 9:02 AM
Sep 2023
this was better than I expected. I normally am pretty 50/50 on this style of Japanes Stand up comedy but I really like both the comedy and the dream chasing aspect of it its very much reminds me of bakuman and i'll definitely have to add this series to my wishlist now 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 34 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Oct 3

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Oct 5, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 33 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Sep 3

3 by TheMangaManiac »»
Sep 4, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 32 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Aug 1

1 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Aug 1, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 1 Discussion

AbelDande - Nov 3, 2021

15 by Otaku_Star »»
Jul 30, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 30 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Jun 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jun 3, 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.