Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Look at Kaoru, starting a store and managing people to get a business. Impressive at someone of her age but I'm not surprised.

Plus, she did this for purpose to learn more about the miltary and get connected with them. Kaoru has such a creative mind tbh.
Dec 9, 2023 9:51 AM

Dec 2021
So Karou finally opens up her potion store!

Kaoru, who recalled her initial aspiration of leading an easy life in a different world using cheat abilities, decides to start a pharmacy in the royal capital of the Yusral Kingdom, Ritenia. Thanks to the assistance of her employees, Roland, and Francette, who took care of security, her business is thriving. Furthermore, she receives a request from Lieutenant Colonel Vonsas of the Royal Capital Army to supply medicine to the army. The delivery involves providing medicine for the entire army, consisting of 10,000 soldiers. Thinking that this could also lead to valuable connections with the military, Kaoru agrees to the deal with the lieutenant colonel.

Lmao. I find it funny how Kaoru ends up bunking with two random guild members in the inn, leaving Fran and Roland stuck in a storage shed. It's all in consideration for them, of course. The Lieutenant Colonel and the Count fancied themselves clever, but they had no idea how underestimated Kaoru truly was. Her appearance turned out to be quite deceiving. I keep forgetting that Kaoru is in a kid's body, which makes everything a bit tougher for her.

Karou put that Count in his place. All in a days work.

Dec 9, 2023 10:16 AM

Mar 2021
Kaoru finally managed to open her own Potion shop and business is booming especially with the military and am glad she managed to put that count in his place
Dec 9, 2023 1:14 PM

Apr 2022
Does this mean the plague is coming or something?

Dec 9, 2023 3:40 PM

Feb 2019
Treating the itch but not the rash, Kaoru basically brought the modern American pharmaceutical industry to another world lmao

Ah yes, scummy landlord going up on rent to take advantage of Kaoru’s blooming business. Guess that happens even in fantasy worlds. As usual, Kaoru expertly navigated it.

Man sometimes with the faces she makes, you couldn’t be blamed for mistaking Kaouru as the villain here. Her inner monologue when the landlord came up to her was so scary lmao.

“Men that don’t cook in this day and age don’t get the girl” damn FUNA sensei getting real meta in these stories now.

And it looks like we’re gonna be getting some version of the bubonic plague. That infected rat does not look like it’ll bring anything good. We got a version of this in the other pharmacy show from last year, name escapes me. I wonder how this version will go
Marinate1016Dec 9, 2023 4:06 PM
Dec 9, 2023 4:25 PM

Dec 2013
I wish Kaoru would open an orphanage in every city she goes to, turns out the lunches were actually a pretty good idea, now they are suffering from success.
Dec 9, 2023 5:13 PM

Mar 2013
Kaoru is becoming more evil in each passing episode... just when I thought I was liking her business of selling products that can heal people of their diseases, she's now selling something that's incorrigibly evil—of what you would expect from a medicine IRL... 🥶😖😖
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 9, 2023 7:00 PM

Feb 2019
oh no, a nasty looking rat entered the country. a plague's about to hit the country by storm! but Kaoru's pharmacy got upgraded to include selling lunch boxes too lol
Dec 9, 2023 8:39 PM
Dec 2022
Time for my favorite cliché of a "healer isekai" the plague arc
Dec 9, 2023 10:19 PM

Oct 2022
I hope she doesn't just willy nilly pick a husband and actually spends the time to actually find someone she likes.

Dec 10, 2023 10:15 AM

May 2019
It seems like there always has to be a greedy noble/landlord but Kaoru handled him pretty good, plus she had protection with Fran around. Now with a dirty looking rat entering the city it looks like black death may cause major issues but with Kaoru's medicines I'm sure she'll be able to take care of it (and make even more profits lol).
Dec 10, 2023 12:27 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to Dariux_GG
Time for my favorite cliché of a "healer isekai" the plague arc
@Dariux_GG Well then you are in for a surprise for what it actually is.
Dec 11, 2023 1:16 AM
Jun 2022
kaoru voice is perfect for the character and the anime plot is really good
Dec 11, 2023 10:59 PM

Jul 2017
Kaoru's original goal, now in the Kingdom of Jusral, opening up Reyette's Atelier, a drugstore is a way to earn some money, though the shop also sells loli-moe which also rakes in the credit. But it's on a caveat that they act as strangers with Emil and Belle, while Fran and Roland...are quite the overprotective couple, at least for Fran. Befriending kids is a way to establish the Eyes of the Goddess cult in that part of the city, apart from facing soldiers who are interested in her potions, and a lieutenant colonel that finds her store quite the palpable offer to his own benefit. That way, she can locate her Prince Charming faster.

As expected, landlords and soldiers take easy advantage of her, but Kaoru would always have tricks up her sleeve, such as abandoning the shop and replacing the original store as a foodstore, while putting down her own terms. At the very least, shrewd Kaoru is back, and she always makes the dream work...except that Belle has advance orders to fulfill to people as well.

Sasuga, Kaoru, putting your brain to the work.
Dec 12, 2023 1:14 AM
Apr 2023
Everything happened so fast but at least the count was actually is more sensible than one would expect (he is still scummy though)
Dec 12, 2023 11:08 PM

Jul 2019
Fuck that count. I just hoped she did more than just get him off her back. Like bankrupt him or something.
Dec 23, 2023 5:01 PM

May 2015
Count Olam really tried it with his terrible deal. It was very satisfying seeing him walk into a boxed lunch shop instead. Layette is also proving to be a popular mascot for said store!
Dec 30, 2023 7:29 PM
Jun 2012
Those fucking bois.

"Why did they come here?"

"To see me."

"The younger one's here for me."

Coded shit posting.
Jan 15, 9:04 AM
Jan 2023
Imagine being a creep and talking in code, and yet you can be understood by a pharmacist. It's just hilarious to watch really. Good thing they got hit for that.

Kaoru ran that shop beautifully too seems she's recreating what would be a typical western pharmaceutical company, and now she's making lunches too haha.

The rat at the end is interesting, could mean trouble for the city, but Kaoru is there so all should be fine in the end.

More topics from this board

» Honestly ITEM BOX is more op than the potions skills

RaidenSteiner - Nov 18, 2023

2 by pxanime »»
Sep 3, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

39 by Abyhape »»
Jun 23, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

33 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

37 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

26 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.