Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2023 8:06 AM

Jul 2017
Everyone at Namidome automatically becomes employees of Shiota Bio, what could go wrong?

Bullbuster's upgrade to the waterproof underwater robot Bullduck, it certainly is an upgrade that Tetsuro wants to have all the new suits ready for. The problem is that the youngsters of Tetsuro and Namari will be doing the fleldwork, which left the 45-year-old Muto no space in the merger. As Mizuhara searches for the reason why Arumi's dog turned into a Giant Beast, she has found some information on electrical a.k.a electrogenic bacteria, which draws animals closer to Hokujin Lake, and simultaneously affects the brain cells instantl. What the bacteria is...it certainly makes one gasp like how Arumi did.

Tajima finding his ex-wife sending him money, it was a relief, and a word from Shikauchi that one of the researchers have leaked this intel to Namidome, it certainly is Mizuhara at work, but it's at the cost of corporate greed that he must backstab his people to climb up the corporate ladder. Even Bullduck is locked down by a password input system, and all of Tetsuro's robots will be claimed by Shiota within 2 weeks. But Mizuhara's investigations reveal that Shiota Chem has their plant system on Ryugan Island, which this HR-E, combined with the island's leather coral, is creating Giant Beasts.

That obviously is a massive cover-up, and paired with Tetsuro's robots, it's clear that Namidome folding into Shiota will only amp the problem. No matter how Tajima wants to handle this issue...it's clearly a violation of terms if they don't salvage Namidome now.

Namidome has fallen into Shiota's trap, how will they get out of this corporate greed?
Nov 29, 2023 8:37 AM
Sep 2015
I think the concept of that bacteria is quite interesting, if not purely amazing. Not only it can turn sea water into fresh water, but it also produces electricity in process, and of course with near-zero environmental impact, until now...
Nov 29, 2023 9:23 AM
作画

Nov 2019
this episode had a pretty fantastic turn of events, I'm genuinely surprised
Nov 29, 2023 10:09 AM
Jul 2023
Its Skaven corporate conspiracy all along.
Nov 29, 2023 12:40 PM
May 2020
Stirring the pot with this series. If only all the players weren't so one note Bullduck rules!
Nov 29, 2023 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
It was too boring.
Nov 29, 2023 5:12 PM

Sep 2020
Okino is still doubting Namari? Give it a rest, man.
Nov 29, 2023 6:15 PM
May 2017
knd944 said:
It was too boring.

man i wish you stop trolling because this is the best episode of this series so far

brain cant understand a simple idea about the virus lol
Nov 29, 2023 6:57 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to dxtremecaliber
knd944 said:
It was too boring.

man i wish you stop trolling because this is the best episode of this series so far

brain cant understand a simple idea about the virus lol
@dxtremecaliber This is my first post on the anime. I don't know what you're talking about lol.
Nov 30, 2023 1:43 AM

Jun 2019
Alright, first the seiyuu for Ooishi appeared and now we have bacteria altering the activity of brain cells to cause neurological disease with severe repercussions. It feels like being dragged back into Higurashi.

And electrogenic bacteria being the prime candidates for spiking or crashing the voltage and altering the action potential of neurons? Who'd have thunk it? The havoc these would wreak in a neuron-rich environment if they managed to cross the Blood Brain Barrier is terrifying.

Also, this is easily the most underrated series of the season. Never really expected to get an at-times tense, at-times hilarious workplace drama out of this.
Nov 30, 2023 9:50 AM
Oct 2021
Would love to see corpo baldie and intern taken down. Too bad it's not that kind of anime.
Dec 1, 2023 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
Desalination! Thought it was gonna be electricity generation when the mentioned that the genetically engineered bacteria could do that. This is all Shiota cleaning up their mess, and they have to swallow up everyone involved including Namidome who does the risky job of exterminating the monsters and gas they accidentally created with their bacteria and nanomachines to prevent the public at large they caused the scandal and are the root of why the islanders can't return to their homes and jobs.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 1, 2023 8:11 PM

Mar 2008
I figured some company was behind everything.

phantomfandom said:
I think the concept of that bacteria is quite interesting, if not purely amazing. Not only it can turn sea water into fresh water, but it also produces electricity in process, and of course with near-zero environmental impact, until now...

I think it is this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_desalination_cell
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dec 2, 2023 4:45 AM

Oct 2022
Ethically, the Shiota company are scummy for trying to cover-up their indirect involvement. But from a business point of view, they are doing the right thing for their company. In the end it is basically a choice between what is right or greed.
Dec 2, 2023 10:30 AM

Jul 2011
Reply to Mainnus
Its Skaven corporate conspiracy all along.
@Mainnus It basically can be used as a logo of every corporation irl as well :D

Dec 8, 2023 6:29 AM

Oct 2008
that cover-up! damn! this is getting hard and this episode is really full of tension!
5/5.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 22, 2023

11 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 15, 2023

8 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 8, 2023

23 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 5 Discussion

Fortress_Maximus - Nov 1, 2023

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 25, 2023

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.