Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 26, 2023 1:02 AM
Sep 2022
nice anime, fanny and intresting, go next
Dec 7, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
Really liked the first episode, ep 2 may lead into a good trope not sure yet.
Dec 7, 2023 11:06 PM

Nov 2023
After so much emphasis on Leo in the first episode, I'm honestly surprised to see her go so early on. It's cool to see Crimson formally introduced though.
Dec 8, 2023 4:19 PM

Oct 2023
It's hard to believe the same guy who voiced Aki in Chainsaw Man is also voicing Crimson in such a feminine manner. His vocal range is nuts, they talk on 2 extremely different wavelengths.
Dec 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Nov 2009
And the episode starts out with a Dragon eating maids :(

But... WTF?

14 year old... BOY? ? ?

NOOOOOO, I was hoping from previous episode that Crimson was going to be a cute girl, which I might accept from the summary that he travels with Crimson instead of Leo.

Tho Crimson said "why you called me a men"... so is Crimson not a boy? hmm... She? also said she's a "woman"

Hmm... I think I prefer Crimson as a girl. (and I also liked her as a shy maid, too bad Ragna have her reveal her true self super early)

Also, Leo confessed to needing Ragna. But then gets dumped by Ragna. Sadge...

Then afterwards... Ragna lists out all the things he could do... but it turns Crimson off instead.

amlgDec 25, 2023 9:35 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 31, 2023 9:15 PM

Feb 2021
She's really a Crimson XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 31, 2023 11:23 PM

May 2015
Crimson sure has some range! I can see how they fool other people who don't have the ability to travel through time. Ragna on the other hand gave that dragon Crimson was serving a meal they will never forget!
Jan 7, 3:05 AM

Nov 2011
20 yrs into the future?! Long haired Ragna seemed to have like 60 in total at least!
Feb 28, 12:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay, more interesting with the development and info, time to say goodbye to Leo now that he has his strength and knows about the future, so he's finally with Crimson (even doing that poison contract with no fear) and needs to kill all the dragons now
Mar 8, 7:10 AM

Jan 2017
Ahh... So that's how it got its title. Ragna and Crimson tandem, therefore ''Ragna Crimson''.
I thought it was just some bloody, revengeful usual plot that's why there's a crimson on it lol.
I must say, I already like that Crimson guy since he's a yandere and also a trap, my freaking taste in men as a fujoshi hahaha! And both of them have gorgeous eyes!!!
I'll surely enjoy this show! 😍😍😍
Mar 18, 4:56 AM

Jun 2022
Atleast Crimson Wasn't Dull ... Let The Blood Shed Begin.

Apr 4, 7:51 PM

May 2018
Did Leo seriously try to cut Ragna down when she didn't get her way?! Yeah, Ragna definitely needed to send her on her merry way, or else he'd have to sleep with one eye open. And, speaking of one eye open, Ragna should never EVER fall asleep or pass out in Crimson's presence. He just might get raped. Crimson's a crazy motherfucker!

Ragna is my new husbando!!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 20, 10:14 AM
Aug 2023
Oh man, the guy goes through all that to save his loli, but then has to abandon her for what he has to go up against next. That really stung, and it sucks because she was such a good character. I was really digging her transitioning from carefree loli to serious mature mode, and felt there could have been some good character development of her dealing with the power reversal of her being weak now, and the MC being strong. Crimson seems like a pretty good character also, and I like their dynamic, but I was hoping the loli would be there for the adventure also. Even that #2 guy was a decent character with some pretty good dynamic going on.
Jul 28, 9:32 AM

Mar 2015
Now Killua has unlimited blade works gg
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.